Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CCSS2005
    What are you talking about? If you read on you will see that they are willing to listen to what peoples opinions are about the site and make changes that are needed or at least look into them RELAX DUDE:dance

I don`t need to "relax" as I am not hyper.

You on the other hand....

Do you even know what "pot calling the kettle black" means? I was referring to *you* and your hypocrisy. Had nothing to do with "them" being willing to listen or not.

Do you ever post anything helpful?

Post Thanks / Like
    Changes have obviously been made, as the site now takes up the entire width of my 24" screen. This is a definite improvement, and I appreciate it.

Still don`t like the new look, but at least the most annoying problem that I was having is gone.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by admin
    The gallery should now allow images up to 1280 x 768. If you have any other issues. Please let me know. Also there should be no limit in place currently for the amount of images uploaded per day.

Cool, thanks for that change.
    www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Post Thanks / Like
    Tried to re-up the pictures I uploaded earlier (the first batch was resized to 400 x 300) and now I get this message:

Scottwax, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else`s post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    www.scottwax.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gofast908z
    Unless the forum changes its format back, I see this as the beginning of the end for this forum. Shoot in 48 hours I`ve seen a big drop in the postings on a few big sections of the forum already.

OMG! And Vista was the begining of the end for Windows...Bill Gates lives in a refrigerator box under a bridge now and we`re all on Macs...and then I woke up...why don`t you guys relax a little?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Setec Astronomy
    OMG! And Vista was the begining of the end for Windows...Bill Gates lives in a refrigerator box under a bridge now and we`re all on Macs...and then I woke up...why don`t you guys relax a little?

Vista didn`t change navigation much. This is a 180. Plus the colors. I almost ordered a hard drive & a mouse pad from here today
    <p class="bbc_center">Ivan Rajic - LUSTR Auto Detail</p>
    <p class="bbc_center">(773) 715-4198</p>
    <p class="bbc_center">info@lustrdetail.com</p>
    <p class="bbc_center">www.LUSTRDetail.com
    Chicago, Illinois

Â`</p>
    <p class="bbc_center">Recognized as One of the Top Nine Auto Detailers in the US by AutoWeek Magazine!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Tomlin
    I don`t need to "relax" as I am not hyper.

You on the other hand....

Do you even know what "pot calling the kettle black" means? I was referring to *you* and your hypocrisy. Had nothing to do with "them" being willing to listen or not.

Do you ever post anything helpful?

Do you post anything with out crying ? You have done nothing but ***** and complain about the changes in the site. Check my posts i have said nothing but good things about this site.And anytime i agreed with someone who had something negative to say about the site was because they did it with class and the respect!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Setec Astronomy

I think my post read more doomsday sounding than it was intended. So thats my fault. I am quite relaxed. I was just disapointed in the site.

However, I`m pleased to see the new owners ARE listening. So many times new owners don`t and just do it their way and if you don`t like it you can leave, and many do. Its encouraging to see their effort put forth in this area.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottwax
    Tried to re-up the pictures I uploaded earlier (the first batch was resized to 400 x 300) and now I get this message:

Trying to recreate the error. Do you know which category you were trying to upload to?

Post Thanks / Like
    Do you post anything with out crying ? You have done nothing but ***** and complain about the changes in the site. Check my posts i have said nothing but good things about this site.And anytime i agreed with someone who had something negative to say about the site was because they did it with class and the respect!

Yeah, and you yourself showed a TON of respect and maturity (and made a very helpful and constructive post) when you said this:

:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling: GET OUT THE CRYING TOWEL BOOO HOOO

Hypocrisy much?

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh btw, for those that commented earlier...the `Review` section show the reviewers name again. Working with the developers of the review program to get the picture of the reviewer to show as well. Should hopefully be fixed in the next few days .

Post Thanks / Like
    :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling: GET OUT THE CRYING TOWEL BOOO HOOO

I think my post read more doomsday sounding than it was intended. So thats my fault. I am quite relaxed. I was just disapointed in the site.

However, I`m pleased to see the new owners ARE listening. So many times new owners don`t and just do it their way and if you don`t like it you can leave, and many do. Its encouraging to see their effort put forth in this area.

Well said, and I agree. Good to see the owners are listening, and changes are being made.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by admin
    Trying to recreate the error. Do you know which category you were trying to upload to?

http://www.autopia.org/gallery/upload.php
    www.scottwax.com

Post Thanks / Like

Well said, and I agree. It is good to see that they are listening and that changes are being made.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LUSTR
    Vista didn`t change navigation much. This is a 180. Plus the colors. I almost ordered a hard drive & a mouse pad from here today

I`m sorry, I don`t agree this is a "180". I used to come here and click on "new posts" and get a list of threads that I could click on. There were buttons to click to move from page to page, buttons for "reply", etc. Now I come here and hit "what`s new", and get a list of threads that I can click on. There are buttons, etc. The colors are really not even that much different, IMO...mostly the addition of the yellow. Perhaps you and I visit different portions of the site. I don`t like change better than anybody else, but some of you guys sound like you`ve never gotten a new car, a new cell phone, a new cable box, or yes, a new OS version. Losing the gallery is a big deal, however, if the result is all old threads losing their pictures (if the pictures were hosted here). Unfortunately for the most part software upgrades are a necessary evil, whether at home, work, or your favorite forum.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread Information