Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    wannafbody
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pats300zx
    First off I can tell you that no moderator deleted or was instructed to delete any threads that posted a negative review or statements relating to a 3D product. If I was asked to show favoritism to products line or if the above were the case I would have stepped down as a mod and never came back to Autopia.

Everyone knows why Todd was banned. It had to do with his relationship with Proper Auto Care and not being honest regarding that fact. I feel Todd was a true asset to this forum but I don`t make the rules. It was David B`s forum and he made his decision. Perhaps the folks at 3D will look upon of this differently. Only time will tell.

First, I want to make sure that moderators understand that I`m not accusing them of showing favoritism toward 3D or any other product. David Bynon, as owner, was responsible in regard to those who were banned and whatever posts were deleted. I wasn`t aware of any relationship between Todd and PAC so thank you for clearing that up.

I`m also not accusing 3D or any employees thereof of any wrongdoing(the first line of my post was a quote from someone else). In fact, I think that opening up this topic for discussion is a step in the right direction.

Post Thanks / Like
    I don`t post here much, but I spent $50 on HD products during the intro 40% off sale and I am going to enact the Money Back Guarantee.

I`m very disappointed in the performance of HD Total and the Tire Gel. An APC is supposed to clean dirty, grimy tires. It doesn`t.

Post Thanks / Like
    I thought Todd was banned after the heated discussion on whether Menzerna had some hiding properties (swirls appeared some period post polishing( and he was challenging some to come forward and answer it. I am sure if someone needed to be banned a reason could be found.

Al
    The Need to Bead

Ben@3D
    Quote Originally Posted by blackfire
    I don`t post here much, but I spent $50 on HD products during the intro 40% off sale and I am going to enact the Money Back Guarantee.

I`m very disappointed in the performance of HD Total and the Tire Gel. An APC is supposed to clean dirty, grimy tires. It doesn`t.

Not really related to the topic, but contact our sales department and I am sure they will help you out.

Post Thanks / Like

I had great luck with Total, in fact I have a few bottles still in a UPS box waiting for spring time.

Anyhow back on topic I like the new move, I have no problem browsing over to sponsored sub forums to see whats new or going on.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, all sorts of movies and melodramas are getting re-boots, so why not Autopia. The deletion of the old policy is a good move. It opens the forum up to free discussion of products.

To one and all, to all Autopians and Distopians, come back to the forum and get it rolling again.

Let`s the game begin!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Candor
    I had great luck with Total, in fact I have a few bottles still in a UPS box waiting for spring time.

Anyhow back on topic I like the new move, I have no problem browsing over to sponsored sub forums to see whats new or going on.

HD Total is supposed to remove prior tire dressing. It didn`t. At $7.00 for 24 ounces, I expect superb performance. The APC+ (very economical) at $8.99 for 10 gallons mixed, had it running off in no time. Simple Green is also a better alternative than HD, IMO. Simple Green dissolves the dirt and grime and gives visible results so you know it`s working.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunky
    I thought Todd was banned after the heated discussion on whether Menzerna had some hiding properties (swirls appeared some period post polishing....

That was a different, earlier episode. As best I could tell, the issue that time wasn`t about saying that (certain) Menzerna products can conceal (something your`s truly has obsverved first-hand under controlled conditions BTW), but rather how the thread turned, uhm....nasty.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think that`s a great idea.

I joined this site because I was having problems with my car`s paint, and needed what everyone felt was the best way to fix it and with the correct products to fix it...I thank everyone who replied for their advice.

Sponsors are important, and I would certainly support their products when all things are equal.:2thumbs:

Post Thanks / Like
    very good move!
    Supreme Clean Automotive Detailing, LLC

Owner

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice move. Along with a few others, I didnt know I had been breaking the rules for

some time now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator
    Gee, I just realized that I`ve probably been viotalating that (old) rule quite a bit over the years, though nobody ever called me on it.

Nice change :xyxthumbs

Same here!

I`m all for open discussion and I think it will help manufacturers make better products in the end.
    www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Post Thanks / Like

do they really give you your money back, including shipping? i bought some uno polish and it didnt impress me at all. did a marginal job at best. granted i didnt pop for the pads, but i dont want something so dependent on one pad. i`ll stick to what is working for me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by advs1
    do they really give you your money back, including shipping? i bought some uno polish and it didnt impress me at all. did a marginal job at best. granted i didnt pop for the pads, but i dont want something so dependent on one pad. i`ll stick to what is working for me.

I know that you want your $$$ back, but in case you dont - I`ll give you my address. I love the UNO.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tdekany
    I know that you want your $$$ back, but in case you dont - I`ll give you my address. I love the UNO.

chit, give me the money and your address!!:xyxthumbs

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information