View Poll Results: Pinnacle OR Adams?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pinnacle

16 64.00%
  • Adams

9 36.00%

Post Thanks / Like
    Hoping not to start a war, but i`ve been deciding between utilizing Pinnacle or Adams polishes. Right now pinnacle has me with their kits they`ve assembled, where as many of the other forums i post on I see Adams all the time-and as I am sponsor to some of those forums, I try to keep it in the family so-to-speek.

Anyway, what do you think I should go with? With proper use can I get the same outcome with both? THanks!

Should I consider mixing/matching? IE, adams for paint/body, pinnacle for wheels and interior then something all together different for under the hood?

<span style="color:#000000;">jaison tortorea, ts</span><span style="color:#ff33cc;">|</span><span style="color:#000000;">s Detailing</span>
    <span style="font-size:12px;">Cincinnati Car Detailing
    Cincinnati Clear Bra</span></p>

<span style="font-size:12px;">Northern KY Car Detailing</span></p>

<span style="font-size:12px;">Northern KY Clear Bra</span>

Post Thanks / Like
    I think the honest truth at the end of the day is its all in the prep. You can get the same results with super expensive stuff as with super cheap stuff if the prep work is done well.

So there`s my neutral opinion. Now to let the two sponsors duke it out. But if I was you, I`d go with whoever gives you the best price. Remember, most of your clients won`t know who either of them are, nor will they care. They care about the results you give them. So don`t sweat the products.

Post Thanks / Like
    i do like that the Pinncale claims to be all natural-not that I`m a Green company to begin with, but who knows when I`ll do a tree hugger`s prius?

In talking with Adams, though-they indicate theirs is a non-damaging chemical to clear coats, leaving it intact, but softening the scrathes so they disappear. where as pinnacle actually cuts the surface

<span style="color:#000000;">jaison tortorea, ts</span><span style="color:#ff33cc;">|</span><span style="color:#000000;">s Detailing</span>

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks to those who voted!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tssdetailing
    i do like that the Pinncale claims to be all natural-not that I`m a Green company to begin with, but who knows when I`ll do a tree hugger`s prius?

In talking with Adams, though-they indicate theirs is a non-damaging chemical to clear coats, leaving it intact, but softening the scrathes so they disappear. where as pinnacle actually cuts the surface

Well I just am not sure about any of that. Just because its all natural doesnt mean its good. Hurricanes and snake venom are all natural, and they arent really that good.

And that business about softening scratches out... What? I dont think a clear coat is really like wood, which you can get wet and it will expand. Unless Adams has greatly advanced their technology without me noticing it.

Anyways, I agree with whoever said to go with the best price. I think either option will give you decent results.

Post Thanks / Like
    I don`t hear of too many people using Adams on this forum. Why is that?

I really want to try some Americana
    2003 Silverado SS

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LQ9SS

over-priced (for the most part) and you can find the equivalent (or better) through other sources for much less $`s...

Post Thanks / Like
    there detail spray and undercarrage spray is great from adams other then that i use all pinnacle line ..

Post Thanks / Like
    How can you really compare? You`re asking people about a brand, not a product. It`s like asking what do you like better, Coke or Pepsi?

I`m a Coke guy myself... so what!

I first got involved with the Pinnacle brand in 1999. The brand originator, CMA, created it as a response to Zymol yanking the distribution rug out from under them. Frankly, product for product, it blew Zymol away. Now under the ownership of PBMA, Pinnacle has steadily improved and I consider it one of the best boutique brands available.

Adam Patale, the founder and owner of Adam`s Polishes IS the Adam`s brand. When you buy an AP product, you`re not just buying a bottle, you get Adam! His enthusiasm and "do whatever it takes" style of business is what his loyal customers like. Adam goes above and beyond to provide service.

So, how can you compare? You can`t! They are very different. Pinnacle is classy, refined and elegant. Adam`s is down and dirty... with Adam standing ready on the other side.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve been wanting to try Americana, but I never seem to get around to spending $70 on a tiny little wax container.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidB
    How can you really compare? You`re asking people about a brand, not a product. It`s like asking what do you like better, Coke or Pepsi?

I`m a Coke guy myself... so what!

I first got involved with the Pinnacle brand in 1999. The brand originator, CMA, created it as a response to Zymol yanking the distribution rug out from under them. Frankly, product for product, it blew Zymol away. Now under the ownership of PBMA, Pinnacle has steadily improved and I consider it one of the best boutique brands available.

Adam Patale, the founder and owner of Adam`s Polishes IS the Adam`s brand. When you buy an AP product, you`re not just buying a bottle, you get Adam! His enthusiasm and "do whatever it takes" style of business is what his loyal customers like. Adam goes above and beyond to provide service.

So, how can you compare? You can`t! They are very different. Pinnacle is classy, refined and elegant. Adam`s is down and dirty... with Adam standing ready on the other side.

that`s intriguing about adam-my other company is all about snuggling up with the customers too. We produce custom car emblems and sometimes things go wrong and if a customer is pissed, its either a forum`s worth of haters OR loose a few bucks and do it again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LQ9SS

There are similar (if not superior) products out there for less. I am tempted to try their detail spray, but I don`t want to pay $12+shipping for a bottle, when I can get Optimum Instant Detailer concentrate (makes 1 gallon) for $14.99.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gig103
    There are similar (if not superior) products out there for less. I am tempted to try their detail spray, but I don`t want to pay $12+shipping for a bottle, when I can get Optimum Instant Detailer concentrate (makes 1 gallon) for $14.99.

if you haven`t tried FK425, i would highly recommend it... :up

Post Thanks / Like
    I have and still use a lot of Adam`s products.They work as advertised and if you don`t like it Adam will refund you your money. The Americana is a really nice wax and find it easy on and off. Try it for yourself you have not thing to lose.
    Ron

Thread Information