Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Detailing Lovers!

After 10 years of Autopia, I have decided to branch out into something new and different. Not only do I need a new outlet, but I suspect many of you do, as well.

After evaluating all of my options, I decided I should honor this community and do something that will be of interest to guys (no offense, gals, but we are 95% men here!) who like taking care of the details. So, the new venture is going to be Detailing The Man. My thinking is that we can all use a safe place to discuss guy issues.

The new site will be DetailingTheMan.com (DTM). I have expanded our existing "Detailing The Man" area here to support this discussion until the new web site is built (60-90 days). When the new site is finished, I will move all of the DTM topics from here so nothing is lost. If you have participated in the DTM discussions, I will also move your account and login data so you don`t have to register again.

Your thoughts and feedback on what the new DTM site should offer to best serve your needs is greatly appreciated.

db

Post Thanks / Like
    Great idea, David!

We are all about about making our cars look good.. and our bodies needs the same TLC that we give our cars!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DaGonz
    Great idea, David!

We are all about about making our cars look good.. and our bodies needs the same TLC that we give our cars!

That was my thought, too, so I really appreciate the positive feedback. :woot:

Post Thanks / Like
    OOO...That forum will be one that I don`t talk about with my friends a couple of them have already made coments about me kinda being metro sexual...but then they come to me and ask for help when it comes to that kind of thing.

I am looking forward to the new site. DTM FTW!
    BGB Mobile Detailing Service -ASE & I-Car certified Refinishing Technician as of 8/12/08

78 Monte -01 Monte LSX -04 KB Cobra(SOLD) -10 2SS Camaro

Post Thanks / Like
    I can`t wait for that to debut.

Thread Information