View Poll Results: Who is your Favorite Vendor?

Voters
133. You may not vote on this poll
  • Autogeek

46 34.59%
  • Autopia-Carcare

11 8.27%
  • Danase

14 10.53%
  • Detailers Domain

18 13.53%
  • Excel Detail

8 6.02%
  • Pakshak

25 18.80%
  • Proper Autocare

5 3.76%
  • Top of the Line

6 4.51%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Just wondering who you guys are buying from and who are your favorite vendors. List your top 3 favorite vendors and why. I am not including Zaino in the poll because they only sell one product, Zaino and if you like Zaino, well we know you like that vendor. I know there are many other vendors not listed in the poll, but the polls only allow for 8 choices, so feel free to add your own when you reply. Moderator, feel free to delete this thread if somehow it violates any forum rules.

Here are my favorites:

Ranney at Pakshak, Phil at Detailers Domain, Bob at Danase for the following reasons:

- Friendly, professional, they all answer your phone calls even late at night and weekends, they all return calls quickly, always willing to go the extra mile to keep their customers happy and are very flexible and accomodating (eg. you missed a sale, but days later they still honor the sale price to make you happy), they are experts in the products they sell and can answer any questions, overall CONSISTENT top of the line customer service. Ranney gets two extra points here for being fun to talk to and very easy going and he has a large selection to choose from that satisfies most of my detailing needs.

Ok, I`ll throw in one more

Autopia Autocare:

- Lynn is very friendly and professional, returns phone calls and emails quickly, I get my items the next day (because I`m in So. Cal), knows the products well, overall consistent and excellent customer service

Post Thanks / Like
    I dont see ADS listed. I know Rick mainly sells megs products, but he`s a great guy and has A+ service. With that said, I voted for Pakshak. Ranney carries a variety of products and has 95% of what I need. He`s super nice and a pleasure to deal with making it more fun than typical big business, sorry AG.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gators241987
    I dont see ADS listed. I know Rick mainly sells megs products, but he`s a great guy and has A+ service. With that said, I voted for Pakshak. Ranney carries a variety of products and has 95% of what I need. He`s super nice and a pleasure to deal with making it more fun than typical big business, sorry AG.

+2 I order 75% of my products from Rick!:waxing: The other 25% is autogeek(no tax and free shipping is great!!)
    :buffing:

Post Thanks / Like
    eshine, detailersdomain, or zdocn

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gators241987
    I voted for Pakshak. Ranney carries a variety of products and has 95% of what I need. He`s super nice and a pleasure to deal with making it more fun than typical big business, sorry AG.

Absolutely freaking yes. Ranney is awesome, really friendly and fun to talk to.:2thumbs:

Post Thanks / Like
    Danase is number one for me but AG and Pakshak are close seconds! Never a bad experience with any of them and great service!

-Frank
    Wahoo!! I have a UDM!!!

My car: `02 Civic EX 4DR Burgundy Metallic

Post Thanks / Like
    eShine & Detailed Image. Great guys at both places!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C04
    eShine & Detailed Image. Great guys at both places!

Chris at eShine is pretty cool. perhaps new order time

Post Thanks / Like
    Detailed Image & eshine.ca for sure.
    Click here to see what I`ve been working on, or here to see my YouTube page!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmm! I wonder if I should have made the poll public to see who is voting for which vendor?:think:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ADHD
    +2 I order 75% of my products from Rick!:waxing: The other 25% is autogeek(no tax and free shipping is great!!)

Might want to take care of that siggy before the mods call the "s" word.

Post Thanks / Like
    Dd Ftw!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Patrick at Excel Detail is my number one. My first order I ever placed with him I had a slight issue with payment and stuff. He worked with me that night at 11:00pm to get it straightened out and his customer service was top notch. Great guy and I always go to him if he carries all of the products that I`m ordering at that time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Autogeek needs to amend their browser code to be compatible with browsers that are not IE. Many many folks use Firefox, Opera, as well as Safari and others. With the exception of IE the site is chunky and difficult to navigate. A good website is always proven against mat least the top three or four browsers before it is released.

That said, they have a great selection, excellent shipping, and relatively decent product descriptions. Prices are also tolerable. I use them regularly.

I voted for Detailers Domain as my overall favorite.

Pak Shack is okay too with a great MF selection but shipping can be a hindrance.
    Good driving and good listening!!

AJ Auto Detail, LLC
    Post Thanks / Like
    AG

and

CG

:woot:
    AJ Auto Detail, LLC

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information