View Poll Results: Who is your Favorite Vendor?

Voters
133. You may not vote on this poll
  • Autogeek

46 34.59%
  • Autopia-Carcare

11 8.27%
  • Danase

14 10.53%
  • Detailers Domain

18 13.53%
  • Excel Detail

8 6.02%
  • Pakshak

25 18.80%
  • Proper Autocare

5 3.76%
  • Top of the Line

6 4.51%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Post Thanks / Like
    i`ve had excellent experiences with exceldetail, and AG :2thumbs: . i`ve done business with some other retailers (won`t name them) and have been let down by their service and the way they handle business...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Legacy99
    HI Rob, I voted for Pakshak, maybe Im bias because I live in Hawaii and get my products delivered to my door. As far as spamlova is concerned, Im sure it was not directed to you as being a spammer. Hawaii is the largest consumer of Spam per capita and Im sure thats why he picked that Avatar. Ive had late deliveries with Auto Geek, but I still order from them. Companies do some times have problems. Companies that dont do anything about the problem are the ones to stay away from.

I completely agree.

I remember ordering from PakShak quite some time ago, and don`t recall having a delay this bad, but I do recall that is seemed to take awhile to get the order, but that has to be expected to a degree given the location.

Chances are that I will order from PakShak again. If I experience another delay like this last one, then I will not continue to patronize them and will conclude that this last experience was not just a fluke.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Tomlin
    I completely agree.

I remember ordering from PakShak quite some time ago, and don`t recall having a delay this bad, but I do recall that is seemed to take awhile to get the order, but that has to be expected to a degree given the location.

Chances are that I will order from PakShak again. If I experience another delay like this last one, then I will not continue to patronize them and will conclude that this last experience was not just a fluke.
    Fair enough Rob, shows me what kind of person you are.

Post Thanks / Like
    I too order a majority of my products from Ranney. If I remember correctly maybe a month ago where he got so sick he was bed ridden for one day. I wonder if this was the same time around Rob had a bad experince. But in any case, things happen thats beyond our control. But the one thing that I`m really impressed about PakShak is that as a 1 man company he rivals and beats the bigger companies in service and experince. I think the fact that it`s just him running the show is a huge factor when comparing. You would think you might get some unpleasantries dealing with Ranney because of that simple fact but you don`t..well for most of us. With all that in mind I find it phenomenal that PakShak recieves great recognition on a WORLD WIDE scale. So my hats off to Ranney and PakShak and all that he has accomplished as a small business owner in Hawaii. He`s got my vote and my business for sure.

*I love spam musubi`s from 7-11.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Legacy99
    Fair enough Rob, shows me what kind of person you are.

I try to be fair, and my intent here was most certainly not to bash PakShak simply for the sake of bashing someone. I simply had one bad experience (and it isn`t like it was a horrible experience anyway, it was just a delay in getting my order shipped), and wanted to share it here, for whatever it is worth.

As you said, companies will have problems on occasion. When it happens regularly, then it`s probably time to take your business elsewhere.

Post Thanks / Like
    my vote is for ADS called me on a day off and in doing so I ordered 2 cases of MF towels from Rick. AG is good, however there shipping during the move sucked bad, 2 orders and the 2nd order shipped first and the 1st order was delayed bad and then was missing 2 wool (black) pads not fun but hey they`ve been good since!

ADS = A++ (calling on your day off is a great personal touch!)

AG = A- (shipping complete is a big thing for me, I HATE a Back Order or split shipping)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Tomlin
    Nah, it isn`t a matter of calling after the fact to see if he will make it up to me. That`s not what this is about at all. I am simply posting my experience with PakShak on this recent order, and it was simply a let down in terms of how long it took to ship out the order.

Once received, the order itself was perfectly fine.

Simply not even close to being true in my case. ADS made PakShak look incompetent by comparison, based on my recent orders with each.

Wrong again. And what`s with adding this to your post: :beware ???

I am not a spammer, I don`t have any interest in any detailing company, and I am speaking the absolute truth, regardless of whether or not you like it.

You are much more likely to be a spammer than I am considering you only have 2 posts here (and considering your user name)!

No disagreement on being knowledgeable. He just needs to get the orders out quicker.

Why do the last three posters have 1, 2, and 1 total posts respectively? :think:

Rob your experience and opinion is simply that.....your opinion and experience. I am in no way doubting what you say happened. But in my experience PakShak`s customer service is second to none. I have ordered from all but one of the shops listed above and perfer PakShak......obviously. Because I dont post on this forum does not change my experience though. Just expression my opinion as are you.

Post Thanks / Like
    I voted for AG only because ADS was not on the list.

Rick has given me nothing but great help and called me in moments when he noticed he missed my call.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo410
    Rob your experience and opinion is simply that.....your opinion and experience. I am in no way doubting what you say happened. But in my experience PakShak`s customer service is second to none. I have ordered from all but one of the shops listed above and perfer PakShak......obviously. Because I dont post on this forum does not change my experience though. Just expression my opinion as are you.

Yes, definitely fair enough!

Post Thanks / Like
    Whichever one has a sale at the moment?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeWinLDS
    Whichever one has a sale at the moment?

Yep. Whose got the best right now?

Post Thanks / Like
    autogeek too

cheers from my newsroom

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information