Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tom p.
    David, I`m going to echo the "font too small" comment. It`s really small.

I read your previous comment about using the + key...that didn`t do anything. Any other strategies for increasing the size?

Thanks.

Well, I have to admit, it`s feeling that way to my eyes, as well. I will kick it up .5px and see if that does the trick.

Post Thanks / Like
    David, how about putting the list of "Who`s Online" in alphabetical order like it was before. It makes it easier when searching for a member. Also, it would be nice to give more room to the "Active Threads" and expand this section.

Post Thanks / Like
    David, how about putting the list of "Who`s Online" in alphabetical order like it was before. It makes it easier when searching for a member. Also, it would be nice to give more room to the "Active Threads" and expand this section. I found a minor bug. I have my settings to display the thread starting with the older posts first, but it keeps going back to displaying the newest posts first.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by detaildoc
    David, how about putting the list of "Who`s Online" in alphabetical order like it was before. It makes it easier when searching for a member. Also, it would be nice to give more room to the "Active Threads" and expand this section. I found a minor bug. I have my settings to display the thread starting with the older posts first, but it keeps going back to displaying the newest posts first.

Good idea. I will add it to my growing list at low priority. I need to give attention to true bugs first. Thanks!

db

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidB
    Good idea. I will add it to my growing list at low priority. I need to give attention to true bugs first. Thanks!

db
    Thanks! BTW, love the new tags on the posts that give you a description of a product when you hover over it with the cursor. :2thumbs:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by detaildoc
    Thanks! BTW, love the new tags on the posts that give you a description of a product when you hover over it with the cursor. :2thumbs:

Thanks! I`m going to open this feature to vendors who want to help me populate the database with their information. It`s simply too much for one person to do.

Vendors... contact me if you`re interested in having your products hot-linked to a description and YOUR WEB PAGE!

db

Post Thanks / Like
    David, Im trying to post in the car detailing section and when i hit post it just takes a while and then shows a blank finished screen.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by randomman84
    David, Im trying to post in the car detailing section and when i hit post it just takes a while and then shows a blank finished screen.

Are you trying to post something that contains content other than text? If so, what?

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, I am posting text and an inserted image from Imageshack via the image button aka html

Post Thanks / Like
    I suspect the issue is the IMG insert. Are you slapping it in as a link or using the IMG button function in the editor?

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m using the image insert button

Post Thanks / Like
    Very odd. The software attempts to go back and get title information about the picture. It must be getting hung up on that process. Not sure how to advise you. If the picture you`re linking to is super huge, that may be an issue as well.

Email me a link to the pic so I can see it: david @ autopia.org

Post Thanks / Like
    sent. its only 640 by 480 though... Weird stuff.

Post Thanks / Like

Let`s give this a try...

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmm... seems to be working okay for me. I used the quick reply with no issues. Are you getting any kind of error at all?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information