Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CleanGSR
    ONow IT WORKS!!!!. I click it and it takes me straight to the latest post in that thread that I haven`t seen. For example I just clicked one thread and it took me to page 2, post 23. This is so nice and will save me some time not reading every post multiple times.
    Not for me, unfortunately. The "read first unread" feature only worked sometimes for me, and that`s still the case.

Off to clear cookies, clear cache, sacrifice goat, light incense, etc. ... maybe something will heal it.

Tort

Post Thanks / Like

A couple issues I noticed was the product reviews don`t come up when you click on the product and for some reaosn the search function is not working. Not sure if it is just my computer. Other then that it looks and works well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by reggie11
    A couple issues I noticed was the product reviews don`t come up when you click on the product and for some reaosn the search function is not working. Not sure if it is just my computer. Other then that it looks and works well.

I addressed in an earlier response. I will be working on it tonight.

Post Thanks / Like
    The Forum looks better now when I have had some time to try it out. I was a bit skeptical at first, especially since I thought the old version looked and worked fine. But the new version is even better, so thank you DavidB, autopia really gives me alot of inspiration.

Post Thanks / Like
    When I launched Autopia I had all the recent threads listed on the Home Page.

Now when I launch Autopia all those threads are gone!

How I can I view recent threads at once like I used to, or do I have to visit each individual forum?
    Seth

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TortoiseAWD
    Not for me, unfortunately. The "read first unread" feature only worked sometimes for me, and that`s still the case.

Off to clear cookies, clear cache, sacrifice goat, light incense, etc. ... maybe something will heal it.

Tort

Scott, I think I may have found a fix for this issue. I am rebuilding the thread and forum data in the database. Cross fingers and let`s hope that does the trick.

:bat

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Spilchy
    When I launched Autopia I had all the recent threads listed on the Home Page.

Now when I launch Autopia all those threads are gone!

How I can I view recent threads at once like I used to, or do I have to visit each individual forum?

Seth,

Active threads are shown in the right hand column of the home page. As I mentioned in a previous post, I will be bringing the new thread feature to the forum page itself in Phase II.

db

Post Thanks / Like

Looks nice, but as others mentioned, I miss the recent threads listed on the home page, but I am glad to read you will be bringing them back in Phase II.

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks nice, but as others mentioned, I miss the recent threads listed on the home page, but I am glad to read you will be bringing them back in Phase II.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidB
    Seth,

Active threads are shown in the right hand column of the home page. As I mentioned in a previous post, I will be bringing the new thread feature to the forum page itself in Phase II.

db

Looks nice, but as others mentioned, I miss the recent threads listed on the home page, but I am glad to read you will be bringing them back in Phase II. Hopefully, we will be able to preview the same amount of info as in the previous version. :2thumbs:

Post Thanks / Like
    According to this thread, there are 4 pages worth of posts. I can read pages 1, 2, 3, but when I click on page 4, it keeps taking me back to page 3.

EDIT: that`s odd, because right after I posted, it`s showing that my post was the first post of page 4 of this thread, but before I even posted anything there were already 4 pages??

Post Thanks / Like
    DavidB,

I really appreciate all the hard work you do for this site, relax and have a beer.

Cheers!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by John Styrnol
    DavidB,

I really appreciate all the hard work you do for this site, relax and have a beer.

Cheers!

Thanks, John... If I relax and have a beer, I will fall a sleep!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    love it! this site just keeps getting better, and better! :up

i can`t thank you enough DavidB for allowing us to be part of this awesome site!

Post Thanks / Like
    the "insert image" button

for the quick reply window need to be fixed

o yea .............:goodjob

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information