Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Last year`s F1 poll didn`t start until September. Let`s see how far off base we`ll be this year when we start in May!

If I didn`t list the driver you believe will win the championship, vote other and explain how this miracle will unfold for us.

oops, i forgot to add an "other". Well, vote how you like, but I`d still love to hear how you imagine any other driver might win the championship this year.

I added "Other" to the poll for you. -- Tort

Post Thanks / Like
    Kimi ftw.:grinno:

Post Thanks / Like
    The Iceman has something to prove.

Post Thanks / Like
    I definitely think this is Kimi`s championship to lose. If, for some reason, Ferrari ran into mechanical gremlins or the like, then I imagine Alonso sweeping in ftw. But I`ll tell you who I am really watching is young Hamilton! No wins, but all podiums so far. Let`s see if he can keep it up!

Post Thanks / Like
    Last time I checked "Fred" was at McLaren-Mercedes, not Renault.

Post Thanks / Like
    Doh! That`s the oversight of the year. LOL After JPM`s defection, that was all any F1 fan talked about last fall.

Maybe you could correct that one as well, Tort? Thanks for adding the "other"!

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, you can`t count out Alonso, and Hamilton is so impressive especially that the Mclaren`s seem to be much more reliable this year, but Kimi is the man of the moment IMO.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SamXp
    Doh! That`s the oversight of the year. LOL After JPM`s defection, that was all any F1 fan talked about last fall.

Maybe you could correct that one as well, Tort? Thanks for adding the "other"!
    SamXp,

Since I`m not exactly sure how you want the change to read, I`ll tell you how to edit your own poll (I`m pretty sure that the thread/poll author has the power to edit poll entries . . . if not let me know and I`ll take care of it).

Above the first post, but below the poll, there`s a link on just to the right of the center of the page called "Thread Tools". Click on that, select "Edit Poll" from the dropdown menu, then click on the "Perform Action" button. After that, it should be pretty self-explanatory.

Tort

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TortoiseAWD
    SamXp,

Since I`m not exactly sure how you want the change to read, I`ll tell you how to edit your own poll (I`m pretty sure that the thread/poll author has the power to edit poll entries . . . if not let me know and I`ll take care of it).

Above the first post, but below the poll, there`s a link on just to the right of the center of the page called "Thread Tools". Click on that, select "Edit Poll" from the dropdown menu, then click on the "Perform Action" button. After that, it should be pretty self-explanatory.

Tort
    My "Thread Tools" dropdown does not contain "Edit Poll". Probably only found with an admin/mod login. It should read "Fernando Alonso (McLaren-Mercedes)". Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    I voted for Lewis Hamilton. He`s been great thus far and is only going to get better, way better, very quickly.

I liken him to Senna in his rookie season and Hamilton`s car and team is far superior to what Senna had in 1984.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SamXp
    My "Thread Tools" dropdown does not contain "Edit Poll". Probably only found with an admin/mod login. It should read "Fernando Alonso (McLaren-Mercedes)". Thanks!

I guess it is a mod-only function. No matter; I fixed the poll.

Tort

Post Thanks / Like
    Lewis Hamilton currently in the lead after 4 races for the World Championship.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hamilton continues to impress. Wow. Not a single win, and he`s leading the championship. Wouldn`t that be something to win the whole championship without a single P1 finish? Talk about consistency! On both his and Mercedes` part.

Post Thanks / Like
    I vote for Felipe Massa.

Post Thanks / Like
    Massa too....
    Sébastien.

:buffing:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information