Page 422 of 423 FirstFirst ... 322372408409410411412413414415416417418419420421422423 LastLast
Results 6,316 to 6,330 of 6333

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What did you do detailing wise today?

Trying to get thru actually using some of the products I`ve gotten over the last couple of years:

What did you do detailing wise today?-dbkydsy.jpg

What did you do detailing wise today?-yehhiiz.jpg

wow- this pic shows how badly something needs to be done with the garage floor...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

Routine wash/detail Saturday afternoon after the rain stopped. Not 5 min after i was done that wind and a brief rain shower moved in. Of course. Today just had to do a quick wipe down with TW HS detailer. Since the truck did not move. Sunny and 43 today. Should have waited till today. LOL CRAZY WEATHER.
    2018 Chevy Colorado ZR2
    www.autiopia.org
    Likes dgage, ECONORAM liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Finally had a moment to wash my baby after 4 weeks. Got a moment to try out Polish Angels Blue Xilion, it truly darkened the paint. I tried to capture it on camera, but I couldn`t.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Finished off my Perfect Spray Bottle project:
    Likes dgage, Oneheadlite liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Boss decided it’s time to sell my favorite race car I’ve been involved with building/developing. Getting it spruced up for the next owner.

Full wipe down inside with ONR.

Underhood cleaned up with Griots Brilliant Finish Rinseless, speed master wheel brush, compressed air.

Bug carcasses/rubber streaks/removed sticker goo removed with “Skidmarks” cleaner (some D-limonene based cleaner his dad wanted to try). Paint hit with Blackfire One Step and a Griot’s orange pad.

It’s a black race car that previously had a wrap on it - 100% defect removal was not the goal. What did you do detailing wise today?

The new owner stopped by before I hit it with One Step and commented on how shiny the car was; it was clear I’m really just cleaning it for my own peace of mind…

Likes dgage, Coatings=crack, ECONORAM liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Having a little fun...

1987 Jaguar XJS
    Frame-off resto
    Repainted in 1995
    Interior by Bentley
    350 Short Block

Before

After

Merlin Shot

The End

AMiracleDetailing.com
    YouTube - Facebook - Instagram

Post Thanks / Like

When it was repainted in `95, was that single stage or is the car clearcoated? I don`t know when clearcoating became prevalent in the auto industry.

Post Thanks / Like

Wow Merlin. That first picture of the Jaguar looks like somebody accidentally picked up one of those sanding sponges instead of a car wash sponge. Great recovery.

Post Thanks / Like

I agree, I was shocked at the first pic compared to the second, just fantastic work!!

Post Thanks / Like

Spring/Summer 2022 full detail DONE. Have a 4 day weekend, so got busy this morning. Good wash and interior. Engine is clean. Tires got Duragloss #253. Started to drizzle, so pulled it in the garage. Full polish with hybrid solutions polish & wax. My least fav. thing to do. But your best results start with a good base! 2 coats of hybrid solutions spray coating. Finally pulled it out of the garage for a final look and wipe down. WOW. It was worth the polish. Look`s fantastic! Then finally touched up a few stone chips. I did want to try the new flex wax i have, but i know the combo above yields stellar results. I will play with it in the future. Sorry, no pics. Currently adding more data to my phone. About 4 hours total for the job.
    2018 Chevy Colorado ZR2
    www.autiopia.org

Post Thanks / Like

First day with no rain in over a week so I took the time to wash both SUVs and dust off the Vette. I tried Undrdog Detail Spray and it was easy to use, good gloss, but wasn`t slick at all. I`ll see the water behavior next time it rains.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Finally knocked off about 3-4 weeks of abuse on the truck. Good wash. Engine detail. Interior. Tonneau cover treated. Tires got TW Spray tire coating. And finished with a quick coat TWHS Spray coating. Figured who knows when it will get a bath again. Had the stuff out, so quick wash on the Escape. Rain tomorrow, but it had to get done today. Felt good to be in the driveway, even for a day.
    2018 Chevy Colorado ZR2
    www.autiopia.org
    Likes Dan liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

With the nice surprise good weather after the blasts of snow and layers of salt last weekend, gave a nice bath. I know it won`t last, but it is nice to get that layer of salt off the paint for now.

Post Thanks / Like

Took advantage of a slow work day yesterday to finally get a wash in on the daily. I’m gonna lose my Autopian club card if I say how long it’s been since it’s last wash (focus on family time at home, 75 miles a day that get it dirty again, and 293k on the clock have made it tough to stay motivated), so pardon the state of the winter wheels…

(Wash- Prefoam with Griots foaming surface wash + Ammo Boost anti-salt, rinse, bucket wash with some Duragloss soap a member gave me + Boost again. Flood rinse, Foamed with Griot’s Foaming Poly Gloss just for something simple. Wheels hit with Sonax Wheel Cleaner Plus, chased with Ech20)

Also did a speed wash on my coworkers car, chased it with Griot’s Rinseless Wash and Wax as a drying aid to give the hammered paint a little glimmer of shine. I forget how easy that stuff is to work with! Started with Sonax BSD since I have it here (I should have known better), but with cold panels I just wasn’t going to fight it.
    Coworker was funny - walked up to his car, stepped back and looked at it, looked at me and asked “Did you spray some magic juice on it?”
    Not that it looked candy coated or anything, but definitely looked better than it has!

Post Thanks / Like

After cutting grass, got that spring detail done! Cheated a little bit. Instead of my hand polish with TWHS P & W I used Meguiars WASH PLUS soap. Contains micro polishing agents. This stuff is the real deal. Doubtful you can still find it. Maybe E-BAY? Truck was not marred bad, so this was a big-time saver. Stripped the wheels & tires with TW foaming wheel & tire cleaner. Then I wanted to try the Griots ceramic tire shine. Nice product. Applied with a flagged tipped brush. Like the look. Will be interesting to see how it holds up. Then pulled it in the garage out of the sun for 2 coats of my go to TWHS Spray coating. Wheels got the same. 2 small rock chips touched up. So glad it`s done. AMEN.
    2018 Chevy Colorado ZR2
    www.autiopia.org

Page 422 of 423 FirstFirst ... 322372408409410411412413414415416417418419420421422423 LastLast

Thread Information