Post Thanks / Like

Re: What did you do detailing wise today?

Return customer over the weekend PCP Challenger shaker. Carpro essence, he requested Jaxwax cermic wax, hyper dressing on tires, Wolfgang exterior trim sealant on trim.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TroyScherer View Post

What did we do today? Spammed our website.
    Thank goodness they are gone now. Four days of that was too much.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HCF View Post
    Return customer over the weekend PCP Challenger shaker. Carpro essence, he requested Jaxwax cermic wax, hyper dressing on tires, Wolfgang exterior trim sealant on trim.

I used the Jax Wax ceramic wax a month ago on my car. Love it. Still going strong like day one.
    Likes RaydiantDetail, HCF, Mary B, SWETM liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Finished up the BMW today. Spent 2 days working on it in between family stuff. In the end for a 2009 that has never had a paint correction or really detailed to autopia standards it came out really well. Deeper scratches/ rids remained. My dad has to get the bumper resprayed, he backed in to a low column a while back and its dented badly and paint removed surrounding the impact so the bumper got a correction and cosmic spritz instead of cosmic v2. Rest of the car received cosmic v2 topped with cosmic spritz.

Dark and raining tonight so hopefully I can get some shots and video tomorrow when I get home from work outside in the sun!

Likes HCF, trashmanssd, SWETM liked this post
    Thanks Mary B thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Two posts in a row with Jax wax. You guys liking the product line? Any standouts or stay away from items.

Seems to fit in that Adams type market but smaller obviously

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Likes 512detail, Mary B liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MattPersman View Post
    Two posts in a row with Jax wax. You guys liking the product line? Any standouts or stay away from items.

X2 what Matt said

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Brandt K.
    Likes Mary B liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Yesterday I washed and preped my sisters VW Passat 2000. It has broken engine so we are going to sell it as it`s to much $ to put into it. So doing some testing with different products to spruce up the paint a little. First out where a domestic detailing company brands AIO. Worked good even on this hard clearcoat. And leaves a carnuaba and polymers that claims to get about 6 month longevity from it. It has aluminum abrasives in it so it`s a cup of 5/10 and gloss 10/10 with their scale of abrasives. They have a cutting compound and a finishing polish too. The intresting that got to me was the low price of the line.

Now out again and depending on the sun see what I`m going to polish with on what panels. Would like to test to get hood as swirled free as possible. Or I will continue to polish the driver side panels that I started on yesterday. Maybe post some pictures of the work later

Post Thanks / Like

I was a big Adams user but after they moved to the larger building customer service began to lack and I was tired of the limited edition stuff only to be gone in the first hour, plus I’m not spending $250 on ceramic wax. I do like some of their products still but was turned off by recent customer service.

Jax Wax I found from a friend. I called them to talk about their products. Todd was awesome to talk to. Explained there history and how they make their products. My main concern was what was something good for me and what I didn’t need. I bought cannon soap, Hawaiian shine spray, ceramic wax, and tire and trim cream. I am thoroughly impressed with all the products that I have received. The cannon soap puts out more suds than Adams’s cannon soap by far, a lot thicker too. The Hawaiian shine is probably by far my favorite product from them. Leaves an extremely slick finish, plus smells like piña colada. The tire and trim cream is really good too The Hawaiian shine is probably by far my favorite product from them. Leaves an extremely slick finish, plus smells like piña colada. The tire and trim cream is really good too. Water seems to bead right off the tires and it lasts for months. The ceramic wax is amazing. Goes on pretty thick, spread evenly with no problem, but comes off extremely quick and easy. So far the wax has been on my car for a month with multiple days of heavy rain showers and it still looks like it’s been put on yesterday. Water beads up like crazy still. My car sits outside 24/7. I am very happy with this product line and highly recommend them. I also ordered 3- 55 gallon drums of their wash and wax soap for my full time work. Received that as a sample for us to try out. Just as impressed with it too. Guys love it for their personal cars, so the crash trucks/ fire trucks should shine.
    Likes RaydiantDetail, SWETM, Mary B liked this post
    Thanks MattPersman thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

All appliances too and trash can

And yes it streaked a little, lol

Brandt K.
    Likes RaydiantDetail, trashmanssd, SWETM, Mary B liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I`ve used products on/off for few years. Jaxwax is local for me in Columbus, Oh, I deal with Todd also.
    I`ve used Hawaiian shine spray wax and as drying aid, very easy to use of course an smells good. Wrap star for viynl, doesn`t streak. Black trim renew recently, apply let it sit few minutes wipe off excess, applied it to jeep Wrangler hood latches couple months ago, looks just as good, it sits outside. Cherry wax very easy on/off, adds nice wet look on black cars an smells good, Ceramic wax on several vehicles now its advertised at 6+months, longevity still out 1 vehicle has had it about 3 months now. Iron decon works as well as most. Glass cleaner, no complaints no streaking for me but is aerosol can which can be little more messy. There wheel woolies have rubber handles. Have liquid carnauba wax on hand but haven`t tried it yet. Haven`t tried any compounds or polish as I`ve got plenty of others I need to use up.
    Jaxwax is just one of many products I use depending on the job and request.

Likes hot_h2o, SWETM, Mary B liked this post
    Thanks MattPersman thanked for this post

TTQ B4U
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 512detail View Post
    All appliances too and trash can

And yes it streaked a little, lol

I did our Stainless appliances with Gyeon`s RIM and they are now so easy to clean and keep fingerprint free. No waterspots or marks either. Used to be I`d keep a rag with WD40 on it to wipe them down but now, nothing but WG Uber. I even did our Nickle Plated Copper Sink. Water just flies down the drain with not even a little hanging on in the textured pattern It just all drops off.

2018 Midnight Black Metallic AWD Infiniti Q50S Red Sport 400 | Burger MS JB4
    2018 Ruby Red Metallic AWD Lincoln MK-C Reserve | 2.3l EcoBoost - Wife`s
    Likes 512detail, SWETM, Mary B liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I have been cleaning up my old car that has been sitting for the last year with a bad trans to decide if I wanted to junk it or spend the money on a trans for a 23yo car. I went and spent $200 on plates for it so I guess I made up my mind.

I wish I had taken some before pictures since my son had been using it as a truck for a few months doing drywall and painting but was so disappointed that I didn`t want to see it that way.

Here is a link to some pictures if your interested. https://ancient1.smugmug.com/Wagon
    Likes GearHead_1, SWETM, tropicsteve liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SWETM View Post
    Yesterday I washed and preped my sisters VW Passat 2000. It has broken engine so we are going to sell it as it`s to much $ to put into it. So doing some testing with different products to spruce up the paint a little. First out where a domestic detailing company brands AIO. Worked good even on this hard clearcoat. And leaves a carnuaba and polymers that claims to get about 6 month longevity from it. It has aluminum abrasives in it so it`s a cup of 5/10 and gloss 10/10 with their scale of abrasives. They have a cutting compound and a finishing polish too. The intresting that got to me was the low price of the line.

Now out again and depending on the sun see what I`m going to polish with on what panels. Would like to test to get hood as swirled free as possible. Or I will continue to polish the driver side panels that I started on yesterday. Maybe post some pictures of the work later
    Here is before picture of the on the panel behind the driver side back door. Some swirls and RIDS and hoped to get the swirls out as much as possible.

So my combo was a foam cutting pad much like the Meguiars maroon cutting pad and BBV One Step Finish AIO.

Was pleased with the results I got. The AIO has no fillers in it and the only would be the carnuaba and polymers that may fill a little. But when looking closely I think that the swirls got corrected. The deeper scratches was knocked down well but is visible when you look at them close. The reflections got clearer and it got a little wet look on the finish

Very little AIO is needed on the pad and well lubricated and easy wipe off. Could not ask for more so impressed with it. And got a great AIO when it`s needed. I tested a new method when claying. It`s Renny Doyle that I got it from and don`t know if he camed up with or someone else. You use an alternative clay block and Sonax Glass Cleaner as claylube. With a thorough decon wash and this method. On a car that has not been washed and sitting outside and not been driven for a year. The 2 foam pads I used there where no sign of dirt or contaminants after polishing. Just some clearcoat residue and used AIO polish on the pad. I could not see any clay marring afterwards. The thing was to work on small sections since the glass cleaner evaporate fast when hot outside. So work in the shade or in a garage is a must when doing this or you got through alot of glass cleaner to have enough lubrication.

Have polished from the backdoor to the other backdoor and from the windows down. Will see what I will be testing moving on. The hood will get some extra attention to it.

Thanks for reading all text LOL

/Tony

TTQ B4U
    Post Thanks / Like

• Ordered up 1,000 nitrile gloves
    • Put an order in for a larger 24"x72" Auto Detailing banner to hang in the garage that I`ve started painting
    • Re-build the hose adapter kit for my Ozone Machine so that it can run on the outside of the car and pump Ozone in through the window. Used some flexible vent hose and aluminum flashing to build the connection kit that velcro`s to the front of the unit. Pics below.
    • Confirmed a detail from a customer who is driving down from Cleveland in the coming weeks.

2018 Midnight Black Metallic AWD Infiniti Q50S Red Sport 400 | Burger MS JB4
    2018 Ruby Red Metallic AWD Lincoln MK-C Reserve | 2.3l EcoBoost - Wife`s
    Likes HCF, SWETM, Mary B liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

What did you do detailing wise today?-2014-toyoya-sienna.jpg
    detailed a neighbor`s 2014 Toyota sienna. one step with hd speed. easy on, easy off, good stuff.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Likes SWETM, Mary B, pdqgp liked this post

Page 369 of 423 FirstFirst ... 269319355356357358359360361362363364365366367368369370371372373374375376377378379380381382383419 ... LastLast

Thread Information