View Poll Results: Do you allow smoking in your car?

Voters
132. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, never!

103 78.03%
  • yes, only with the windows or sunroof open

24 18.18%
  • go ahead, but use the ashtray, be carefull not to trash

3 2.27%
  • never tought of it

2 1.52%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    I don`t care if people smoke as a general rule. But, if I see someone smoking in my truck, I am going to assume they are on fire and take the appropriate measures.

-Sam

Post Thanks / Like
    EWWWWW YUKKKKK

Heck No!!

P.S. Why do smokers think it is ok to throw their cigarette butts out of their cars? They are an unsightly mess. Seems to me they are too lazy to clean out their ashtrays!

Post Thanks / Like
    LETS SEE.........................................I dont allow smoking in my car at all but while running my kids around to basketball games and baseball games and soccer games they have to eat in my car but I clean it up as soon as I get to the field! ..........................lets say you meet a beautiful girl (BLOND) and you talking to her trying to score the best way you know how she says what a beautiful car and is admiring it (you think your getting lucky)she says lets go for a ride(now you going for the gold) she looks at you and says mind if I SMOKE LETS HERE YOUR ANSWER

Post Thanks / Like
    The answer is pretty simple.....if she smokes, I don`t care if she is Rebecca Romin-Stamos.....she doesn`t get a ride, and I am not interested.

Post Thanks / Like
    I used to have a sign in my office that said...

Thank you for not Smoking!

Smoking is your pleasure.

The result of your pleasure is that my clothes stink and I cough.

I don`t appreciate you inflicting the results of your pleasure on me.

I also have a pleasure.

Pepsi is my pleasure.

The result of my pleasure is urine.

Would you appreciate it if I inflicted the results of my pleasure on your clothing and lungs?

I`d like to get that shrunk down a bit and tape it to my dash. Instead of doing that I just slow down to 80 and kick them out if they try to light up in my car. lol Even when I smoked I was intolorant of people smoking in cars.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well now at least....only thing that SMOKES are tires!!!!

12+ years ago Only with the window cracked at least 2 inches...rain, snow or whatever or don`t smoke!

To tell you I was destined for a place like this (Clean Veh. Heaven)

I once chased this one girl for weeks to get her to go out with me...

When she finally did, the thing to do was to cruze with your Babe

CAR OR GIRL....OR BOTH, This crazy thing kicked off her shoes & put her bare feet up on the dash & then the inside of the windsheild.

I went ballistic on her explaining WE don`t do that to My car, or she can get out & walk!

She thought it was funny & commenced to act out something that would remind you today of a riverdance across the whole inside glass. In the middle of main st. ( a part of the cruze drag...) the car stopped & I threw her door open & told her in no uncertain terms She hadta` GO. It spread like wildfire on what I did.(small town B.A.) But from then on not any girl that went out ever did that again.

It took me forever to clean up that girls footprints off the glass???

What the heck to they put on their feet anyway???

Mike

Post Thanks / Like
    That`s a great story, Mike!!

What is it with women putting feet up on dashes anyway? Men never do that. Don`t they understand that`s why we have floor matts?

And these are the same women who get all upset when we accidently leave the toilet seat up!

99scs2cool
    No stinkin` smoke in my ride. No stinkin` food in my ride, no stinkin` people in my ride.Heh heh heh

Only me an` Judy double D! Oh yeahhhhhhhhhh!:xyxthumbs

CCH Auto Appearance, LLC C. Charles Hahn's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by 2wheelsx2

That`s a great story, Mike!!

What is it with women putting feet up on dashes anyway? Men never do that. Don`t they understand that`s why we have floor matts?

And these are the same women who get all upset when we accidently leave the toilet seat up!

thats EXACTLY WHAT I`M SAYING!! http://www.autopia-carport.com/forum...threadid=11097 that is a similar story that I put up with awhile back..... :scared

but yeah no smoking, eating, drinking, etc. in my car unless I approve it first (I don`t smoke so never smoking. Eating is done only when its items that cannot make a mess, drinking is only done from approved containers and is only usually water unless its me or someone I know won`t spill.)

Post Thanks / Like
    I don`t smoke and not many people I know do. I`d allow drinking, but no eating, no smoking, and absolutely no feet or body parts where they don`t belong. Also, no feet hanging out the window propped on the mirror or something. Somehow that drives me absolutely insane! :nono

Post Thanks / Like
    Not only do I not allow it in any of my cars, I will not buy a car that has been smoked in. No matter what you do to get rid of the smell, I can tell.
    `05 Green Pathfinder SE Off-Road

`10 Silver Prius...um, yeah

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh yeah, don`t put anything on my dash! My friends back in H.S. would throw their keys on the dash and I`d B!tch at them. After a while they`d put stuff up there just to p!ss me off!
    `05 Green Pathfinder SE Off-Road

`10 Silver Prius...um, yeah

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by SoTex

Not only do I not allow it in any of my cars, I will not buy a car that has been smoked in. No matter what you do to get rid of the smell, I can tell.

I don`t even like to ride in cars that have been smoked in-even if the driver has quit. My ex-wife`s mom`s car still reeks and she quit smoking two years ago.
    www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Post Office Box 9 Newbury, OH 44065 AIM:YoSteveDotCom
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds kinda bad, but I don`t even like having smokers ride in my car. Mostly because at work, we have a smoke room with NO ventilation and after having a cigarette they end up smelling like the room, ew. I definately don`t want that stinking up the leather.
    Pay Attention Klasse!

2000 Satin Silver Passat GLX

Wash This Way

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m one of the people who voted "never thought of it". I quit in October. I used rental cars until April, when we bought a car. Most of my friends don`t smoke. The one smoker who has ridden in my car wouldn`t dream of smoking in my car. Most of the smokers I know would never dream of smoking in someones car without being told they could.

No, I wouldn`t let someone smoke in my car.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information