Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JSFM35X View Post
    I would like to thank the Pro`s on this forum -David Saunders, Bob Mr. Tightness, Tru Shine, Barry S, Todd (no last name needed),Bryan Burnworth
    Jeff@ Immaculate Reflections, Rasky (I hope it did not leave anyone out-if I did sorry) for all your posts which were inspiring and offered detailed help for guy like me trying to get their DD sorted out.

Special Thanks to David Saunders of Street Dreams Detailing - I just re read a reply you sent me well over a year ago and that 1 PM changed my future ownership of car black. At least I now know I can win that Battle! Should I choose to put that time and effort in! LOL Thanks for taking the time to write the prescription!

Good Luck and let me know where you all plan on posting!
    I feel honored to be mentioned here Thank you. This place is by FAR my favorite detail site and it will be greatly missed. I`m glad I was able to give even a small amount of help and advice to those who needed/asked for it.

I`d also like to thank all those already mentioned (in quote above) as well as Marc H, Todd, Angelo, Kevin Brown, David F, Nick, Bill Luster, and Greg Nichols for all their help to me, their inspiring writeups, and helpful tips. Everyone mentioned (above and here) has helped shape me into a better detailer and for that I am grateful!

And a special shout out to DC... Thanks for making us all laugh so much! You bring so much life to the forum, a nice breath of fresh air amongst a big group of hard-workin guys! Thanks for all the good times!
    Jeff
    Immaculate Reflections Detailing

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GoFast908Z View Post
    I feel honored to be mentioned here Thank you. This place is by FAR my favorite detail site and it will be greatly missed. I`m glad I was able to give even a small amount of help and advice to those who needed/asked for it.

I`d also like to thank all those already mentioned (in quote above) as well as Marc H, Todd, Angelo, Kevin Brown, David F, Nick, Bill Luster, and Greg Nichols for all their help to me, their inspiring writeups, and helpful tips. Everyone mentioned (above and here) has helped shape me into a better detailer and for that I am grateful!

And a special shout out to DC... Thanks for making us all laugh so much! You bring so much life to the forum, a nice breath of fresh air amongst a big group of hard-workin guys! Thanks for all the good times!
    Shoot! I forgot Kevin Brown! Thanks Kevin, appreciate your help and assistance. My Bad!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GoFast908Z View Post

Your very welcome Jeff! im glad I could make you or anyone else laugh !

I really should thank you guys though because its All of you that has given energy and life to me and I am just passing it back !!
    I will miss you TID! R.I.P !

Post Thanks / Like
    Dang. I just got here. I know some of you guys think I came here to spam because of the circumstances under which I arrived. It`s a shame because I really did only want to set the record straight after one of our resellers did something that was dishonest here. Then I wished to get involved in the other discussions to learn more about the craft.

The truth is, my detailing experience background is limited to aviation, though I did spend nearly 10 years in it. Once that situation was straightened out, I really did hope to spend some time in here absorbing and learning from the pro members. The more I know, the better I can serve our customers. I`m sorry if some of you can`t appreciate that, but aren`t we all in the business of serving people?

If this forum is going away, it sucks because I never really got the chance to prove to you guys that I`m a legit person who just wanted to learn some things. Unfortunately, an affiliate of our company arrived here first and put a bad taste in everyone`s mouth. I started posting some threads and responding to others, but I never got off the ground here.

Would any of you kindly recommend some other forums that would be a good place to absorb information from pro detailers? It would be really appreciated.

Best of luck to you all. I hope that your businesses thrive and all goes well for you, even as we enter really troubling times (I believe things in America are going to get far worse than they already are - but that`s a discussion for a completely different forum). God bless.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information