Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by wendell jarvis View Post
    Chill ? This is a business.....you dont do customers that way...when you detail a car for a customer, do you just keep their car for days and not tell them that it is finshed and ready for either pick up or delivery ( its called communication) If I had this business and a office staff of, lets say 5-10 people.....well I would have one or two of those people calling the customers who placed orders from this date to this date, apologize that due to power outage or whatever, that their order will be proccessed A.S.A.P. and that your business is important to PAC.....whatever..........next, do not tell me to chill........this has been 7 days now. without any form of communication....so next time you decide to jump in on a forum post, make sure that you are informed of what you are talking about.........Peace
    I am informed and read the entire thread Wendell.Angelo has already said he would look into it monday . What else do you wanT ? Computers are down ,sht happens !7 days is not a long time to wait for an order .

Your making a mountain out of a mole hill IMO.
    I will miss you TID! R.I.P !

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by detailchick View Post
    Obviously PAC is having lots of trouble right now that is beyond their controle . Cut them some slack and chill!

And Trouble, you are not helping the situation .

:-t
    What did I do?!?!?!?

If your talking about the wheres waldo remark, it was just a joke. I don`t see how anyone could do anything but try to laugh about it at this point

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by detailchick View Post
    I am informed and read thelp entire thread Wendell.Angelo has already said he would look into it monday . What else do you wanT ? Computers are down ,sht happens !7 days is not a long time to wait for an order .

Your making a mountain out of a mole hill IMO.
    Well said! Seems like some people can`t deal with waiting to get things. Shyt happens that is beyond anyone`s control. PAC is focus on getting the system up and running. Once they do that they will call you. The phones and such are tied into the system, which is the reason why you haven`t gotten a call back. And as Angelo said he will look into it Monday. So in the end, your still gonna have to wait regardless. So speaking as customer I suggest you just find another way to cope and get things else where for the time being for your clients. After all customers are first right?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Michael Quesada

"Success is not the key to happiness.
    Happiness is the key to success.
    If you love what you are doing,
    you will be successful."
    - Albert Schweitzer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by wendell jarvis View Post
    Chill ? This is a business.....you dont do customers that way...when you detail a car for a customer, do you just keep their car for days and not tell them that it is finshed and ready for either pick up or delivery ( its called communication) If I had this business and a office staff of, lets say 5-10 people.....well I would have one or two of those people calling the customers who placed orders from this date to this date, apologize that due to power outage or whatever, that their order will be proccessed A.S.A.P. and that your business is important to PAC.....whatever..........next, do not tell me to chill........this has been 7 days now. without any form of communication....so next time you decide to jump in on a forum post, make sure that you are informed of what you are talking about.........Peace
    I have to agree this little molehill is being made into a rather large mountain. If you are not happy with PAC dont shop here. If you dont like it nothings says you have to be a member of the forum. You said you dont have to have the products for the details that are coming up so what is the big hurry? You know there is an issue and it is also fathers day weekend so I personally would cut them a little slack.

Im sorry but threads like these kinda annoy me. I just dont get the point in them most of the time... I mean PAC isnt out to stiff you wendell. This thread highlighted what the hold up was from, a thunderstorm, so in my opinion end of thread. Nothing gets accomplished from here on out with this thread.

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

Jon Leidgen

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
    The not returning my phone call would be the deal killer for me. There is no excuse for poor communications. Especially in this day and age
    This is what Im talking about Trouble and also telling Wendell to cancel his order.

Does that sound supportive or helpful to PAC ? A site that allows you a membership free of charge that you dont even order from.

(You know how I feel about this!! )

Seems like your just trying to add fuel to the fire when the OP is already upset .
    I will miss you TID! R.I.P !

Moderator 3
    I`m going to ask everyone except for the OP to step away from the keyboard on this matter.

Thank you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderator 3 View Post
    I`m going to ask everyone except for the OP to step away from the keyboard on this matter.

Thank you!
    Good call Moderator...........all these replies are notreally called for....my one and only point was and still is, there was no communication on the status of my order, my details got finished this weekend ( PAR) the order was not soley contingent on my order.....my point is that there should have been a phone call, post on Forum of power outage letting people know that their orders will reach their destinations....thats all......I am washing my hands from all this. Have a blessed Day !!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information