Left the seats really soft and supple. Feels close to the suppleness of leatherique but in way less time. I am beginning to like the smell of this stuff (thanks GMN and DK) and man it really butters up the leather. Here is a pic of my rear seats. No wrinkles or cracks, not bad for 3 year old leather. Just makes u want to sit in them, hehe.

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation MDX Bumper Scrapes

I have a 2008 MDX with a rear bumper that I rubbed the legs for a sofa against when I was loading ... They are just scrapes where no plastic was scraped off but there are now lighter shaded marks on the bumper... I can apply back to black and products like this to almost remove these marks but this action only lasts for a short time... The bumper color apprears to run through the bumper therefore is there a trade secret on how to buff or repair these light scrapes or do I need to live with them or spend the $300 to have the bumper insert replaced? It`s a flat black not smotth plastic surface.
    Thanks!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Just how "flat" is the black? Can you live with a semi-gloss black? If so, try Meguiars Ultimate Protectant (PAC or any auto supply store). Apply then wipe with a dry paper shop towel (or any towel) after about 20 to 30 minutes.

Regards,
    GEWB

Post Thanks / Like
    SEM aerosol plastic bumper colors. they`re abot 18 bucks a can...spendy yes but compared to an insert? any "dressing" is gonna wash off eventually. you may need to scuff the whole bumper for adhesion...tape off & spray thin coats. I did all the bumper moldings/inserts on a customers volvo...you know they fade to grey-chalky. looks perfect. I even sprayed some into paper towel-Q tips & wiped or dobbed on to backsides of door handles. Super product.

Post Thanks / Like
    If you can take some pictures of the damage, the better we would be able to assess the type and recommendations on repairs. Otherwise, hard to determine how to visualize.

Thread Information