Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gloves

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a horror story to share!!!!I washed all three of mine and my wifes vehicles this past Sunday.Please bare in mind that we have four cats so keeping a car in the shape I would like is a constant battle.You can see the joy on their little faces when we pull up in the drive and they see a nice warm spot to lay.Anyways I was walking out the door for work about 06:30 Monday in the dark of night.As I was backing out the drive I noticed something on my hood.I did not think much of it.I thought it was a some leaves from a nearby tree.My logic was they would blow of as I travel down the interstate.Boy was I wrong.I got up to 80mph and this thing did not budge,so I got my nearby flashlight and shined it through the window.I almost ran off the road when I saw what I thought I saw.The first thing that ran through my mind was that one of our cats had crapped on the hood of my car.As quick as I could I exited of the intestate and went to the closest car wash I could find.I guess I was kind of lucky.Upon closer inspection it was not puup after all it was partially digested meow mix!!!!!!!!GROSS!!!!!!I hope no one else has had this kind of predawn experience.JB

PS WOULD ANYONE LIKE TO ADOPT ANY CATS

Post Thanks / Like
    cat`s got my tongue

...better my tongue than my car
    -Chuckmotor

Post Thanks / Like
    Adopt///i have a better idea

Post Thanks / Like
    Hhehehe, you think THATS bad, run a search for "Cat puked on my seats!" and we`ll see who had it worse

But really, I feel your pain buddy

Post Thanks / Like
    I liked Grant`s story alot better. More descriptive about the puke and the side story about him curled in the fetal position while mom is driving the crap out of the Explorer was classic.

Sorry about the Meow Mix but to get any real sympathy you`ll have to top Grant`s barf story.
    There are only three things you need to know about me. Gloss, Gloss, GLOSS!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I still don`t understand why people keep cats. I mean those things are totally useless. They`re lazy, don`t do many or any tricks, they don`t jump on your lap, they don`t go running with you, they can`t fetch a frisbee, they don`t protect you in any way. They`re useless.

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL - Don, I totally understand. I felt the same way for years. Then, I met some friends cats. Had the same feelings. Then my friend simply pointed out that cats are not dogs and never will be. My friend said he appreciated the cats for their "cat-ness." I actually got it, though I do prefer cats that are more like dogs, more friendly and no so aloof. The other kind are good for looking at, but they don`t interact with you much and can have what, compared to a dog, is an astonishing superiority complex.

Post Thanks / Like
    You want a cat horror story?!

How about "I just got my Camaro SS and I was parking it in the back of my house, we`ll a cat fell and GRABBED the edge of hood scoop for grip and ripped the hell out of my scoop. I felt like eating him and his family!

It was re-painted. Thats how bad it was.

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree with Don..Totally useless...But when i was dating.....this was open for discussion....

jeff

Post Thanks / Like
    Well you do make a good point Jeff.

Post Thanks / Like
    too funny, hope you were joking
    Fmr Nascar,Arca & USAC driver

96 Mitsu GST
    02 Vette Z06
    03 S2000

Post Thanks / Like
    <blockquote class=`ipsBlockquote` >

<em class=`bbc`>Originally posted by C240 [/i]
    <strong class=`bbc`>too funny, hope you were joking [/b]</blockquote>I love cats. They taste great with fries and chili sauce
    ~Footy

My lawyers have advised me to say nothing until the results of the blood test come through...

Post Thanks / Like
    Just saw a bumper sticker that fits this thread

"I like cats... they taste just like chicken"

Post Thanks / Like

Gloves

Who uses gloves while detailing? I have some MF and use them while waxing but was thinking about getting some of the Nitrile Gloves for when I`m cleaning.
    Dwayne

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m bad for not wearing gloves. I should WAY more often than I do. I did get some nitrile ones to try. They ripped too easily. The best I`ve found is dishwashing gloves. They`re thick and don`t rip. They are long but you can trim them if that bothers you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information