Post Thanks / Like
    Well it has been a few days since my first time trying ZFX, thought I would post a update…

On Sat I needed to have the SS out of the garage so I could wash/wax that big truck so, the SS was parked out by the garage behind the Caviler. As I was working on the Truck my GF called me on the Intercom from the house to tell me that it was starting to rain…

Grrrrrrrrr I was not happy. The SS had been setting out all day and now it was raining on it. O well only the 2-3rd time it has been rained on. So as I continue working on the truck she calls again??? Now it is like little ice drops hitting the car!!!! Well he came to get the truck at like 6pm and I didn’t have time to wipe down the SS for the night (we were going out) So I suspected that on Sunday it would be all spotted up. I went out there and hit it with Z6 It looked good! Then went over it with 2 more coats of ZFX/5 after the 2nd coat I was really happy… I looks better than it did before with just the Z/2-5 I don’t know how Sal is doing this but it is working??? If you use Zaino Try the Zfx just for a few coats you will love it! It looks better but I don’t know how?? I had 97 coats of Z/2-5 on the SS when I started with the First coat of ZFX Now I have broke the 100 coat barrier, and I am happier than ever. Thanks Sal
    DEDICATED TO THE PURPOSE BEYOND REASON... Oakley ..

Bill 97 Camaro SS #1422

Post Thanks / Like

Why not to hang your vacuum hose near your Halogen

After rinsing my hose from my vaccum cleaner last time I used it I hung it up. I thought it to be far enough from my Halogens which I happened to use for a couple minutes some time later. But those puppies are hot! They deformed it from a fair distance. Lucky for me it didn`t melt through!

Post Thanks / Like
    Looking for some last minute Kahuna points Corey?...jk
    Not a bad idea though!
    Barry Schultz
    Detailed Elegance

Post Thanks / Like
    That too bad. I do not like getting out my halogens because they are so hot to use.
    Al

Made in USA

AMG Classic Car Detailing Old Pirate's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Same here Al, just to hot for me, but when I do need them I just turn them on and just my work.
    AutopiaForums is the place to be.
    Remember to Shop Autopia-CarCare.com for your Detailing Needs!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bmw5541 View Post
    Looking for some last minute Kahuna points Corey?...jk
    Not a bad idea though!
    I know not what you speak of :biggrin:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CEE DOG View Post
    I know not what you speak of :biggrin:
    No! You`re just an :angel:
    Barry Schultz
    Detailed Elegance

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bmw5541 View Post
    No! You`re just an :angel:

:White Horse:

Post Thanks / Like
    Ya those darn lights are hot! They heat up the paint at times!

Post Thanks / Like
    I was planning to get my garage re-wired and have (8) 4` lights added (4 on the walls and 4 on the ceiling with a switches to control each seperately. Electrician wanted like 900$. I don`t do this for money so I decided not to rush into it. I`m going to do it but why rush. With my "Miner light" and the rest of the lighting tools I certainly don`t need it. It`s a sight to see though when I have the goggles, respirator, and miners light on at once. :-B

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CEE DOG View Post
    I was planning to get my garage re-wired and have (8) 4` lights added (4 on the walls and 4 on the ceiling with a switches to control each seperately. Electrician wanted like 900$. I don`t do this for money so I decided not to rush into it. I`m going to do it but why rush. With my "Miner light" and the rest of the lighting tools I certainly don`t need it. It`s a sight to see though when I have the goggles, respirator, and miners light on at once. :-B
    My garage had 2 dual bulb 8 ft fluorescent units and I added another 2 which really helped alot. It just ran linefrom one unit to the one next to it..does not look that pretty but it worked.

I do need to add some on the side since car side illumination is not great somehow but have not decided how to mount them yet. It looks like I would need to suspend them with chains and then run a electrical wire (all exposed) over to the open outlet where the garage door opener plugs in.
    Al

Made in USA

Post Thanks / Like
    Good piece of advice

Thread Information