Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Post Thanks / Like
    DC..thanks for following up on this test. I expected it to scratch the surface lightly and was interested to see how it would compare to wet sand paper. It sounds like 3G grit or higher. Might be an interesting last step after using 2000 or 2500 grit and before compounding. I`m hoping to play with it this week. I just got my new Cquartz in though, so I want to test it first and I`m on afternoons, so I don`t have a lot of time to do it in the morning. Thanks again for taking that on!

Post Thanks / Like
    Be careful with the Magic Eraser, its made of Melamine (or some version) if I remember correctly. It basically abrasive cuts into leather and other surfaces.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PAR Detailing View Post
    It will mar the paint, nothing you can`t buff out but it will. It works wonders on leather...
    Hey thanks for the tip. :thumbup: I had some really bad Bmw leather seats where the dirt was ground in from the dog and remembered you said it worked for leather. Well it worked great and lifted the dirt off right away . I used lexol soap on it to give it more cleaning power.

These seats were 10 years old and a little beat up so I didnt want to srcub any more .

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by detailchick View Post
    Hey thanks for the tip. :thumbup: I had some really bad Bmw leather seats where the dirt was ground in from the dog and remembered you said it worked for leather. Well it worked great and lifted the dirt off right away . I used lexol soap on it to give it more cleaning power.

These seats were 10 years old and a little beat up so I didnt want to srcub any more .
    Im glad you were able to see results! I will tell you to be careful with it because if used improperly it can harm leather. I use an apc+ diluted not even 10:1 its more like 20:1 with it for leather. It works wonders.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PAR Detailing View Post
    Im glad you were able to see results! I will tell you to be careful with it because if used improperly it can harm leather. I use an apc+ diluted not even 10:1 its more like 20:1 with it for leather. It works wonders.

Holy crap! That`s the best interior 50/50 EVER!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mikenap View Post
    Holy crap! That`s the best interior 50/50 EVER!
    Haha thanks mike!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah I was EXTREEMLY careful with it ! Almost every pass I dried it to make sure I wasnt damaging the leather. Its one of those products I would say " use with caution"
    I like using it on scuffs in the interior vinyl too . I soak it with vinyl dressing first and just dab the scuff, with hardly no pressure at all and usually its gone but if you start to rub too long or hard it can take definetely do damage .

I also just started washing the bottoms of my feet with one after work, it works great

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information