Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Broke out hose.... trickled at first then thawed after about 5 mins... I let the water sheet off the light layer of salt/sand on body and thoroughly washed down the wheel wells and wheels. Heavy amounts of Final Inspection/ Z6 used in drying with a Charisma ... dressed tires and fenderwells, ....Where is the digital ???

... I need a pic, before I drive her 30 feet and destroy my work !!!

I hate road salt !!!!!!!!!

No buff to tuff

Post Thanks / Like

Seatbelt "shackle" damage

Not sure what you call it but the male portion of the seatbelt... I`ve seen on some cars where when the belt is unclipped an let toi slide back it over time scratches or wears away at the vinyl on the side of the car where it rubs against. Does anybody have any good solutions like a soft rubber boot that slide over the back of it?

Thanks guys!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CEE DOG View Post
    Not sure what you call it but the male portion of the seatbelt... I`ve seen on some cars where when the belt is unclipped an let toi slide back it over time scratches or wears away at the vinyl on the side of the car where it rubs against. Does anybody have any good solutions like a soft rubber boot that slide over the back of it?

Thanks guys!
    Not completely sure what part you are describing the belt were it hits the seat or were the belt hits the pillar post.I know they make a wrap that goes around the seat belt for people who feel the belt is too tight against there body other then that I`ve never seen anything else other then to make sure when you release the belt is not too let it go flying into the reel and just guide it back in.
    Adam

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information