Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    I did a search on the best waxes, and am now more confused than before I started. I ordered some 3M wax, with their Swirl Mark Remover. They are backordered so now I have a chance to reconsider the wax that I want to choose. I am thinking Zaino, but it seems you guys like Klasse or Blitz? I want something that is easy on, easy off, and last long. I drive my truck daily, and its parked outside. I wash it weekly..polish rims daily.
    2000 Natural White Toyota Tundra

Rolling on: Weld Typhoons & 33`s

Protected by: Zaino + 303

Interior Audio: Premier

Exterior Audio: Borla Split side cat back.

Post Thanks / Like
    I just checked out www.Thewaxtest.com, and they rated my current wax better than the 3M which I am about to buy. I think my current wax sucks! Meguiars #26 that is. I bought it in the paste form, and its easy on, hell to get off. Could it be because it is paste form and not liquid? To piss me off even more, the label says ``Easy on, Easy off``

Post Thanks / Like
    the best i`ve found for that price range is Blitz. i have a white ford f-150 and was using blitz `til idecided to test zaino. i think the zaino or klasse will cost you a bit more price wise, but will certainly last a lot longer than any carnauba. Blitz and Zaino are both easy on easy off, but you do have to wait a while for the Zaino to dry. with your wash routine though, you should get pretty good long-term results from the Blitz. It`s the easiest paste wax i`ve ever used - hands down. i had it last me 4 months before, and that was with washing only once per month. Blitz or Zaino have my vote for what you`re looking for. i`ve never used Klasse so i can`t really say anything about it.:bounce

Post Thanks / Like
    When using a paste, there is an old trick to removal.

First, when dry, do a "breaking" wipe.

That is a wipe that does not remove all the indicators, but is a light wipe of the product. This is referred to as "breaking".

Then, follow-up with complete removal of the rest of the residue (indicators) and the job will go much easier.

Drop me a direct mail and will send you a sample of our Finish Wax, I think you will be more than pleased with the gloss, ease of application, removal and endurance of the product.

My direct email is on our site, under ValuGard Team at www.autoint.com

Ketch
    :up
    "Logic dictates I have been at this detailing thing way too many years!":wink1:

Post Thanks / Like
    One good thing about the Meguiars #26, it is not a pure carnauba wax. It contains polymers which help protect the car better and longer. It gives a good shine, just not as good as Blitz. Blitz is known to attract all of the dust in the area surrounding the car, though. This is probably because it contains some exotic oils which cause this. Blitz will cost you over 15 dollars with shipping. It is not available in stores, usually.

Klasse All-in-One is the easiest on easiest off one step product you can buy that gives long lasting protection (People on Autopia claim 2- 6 months) while mildly cleaning your paint. It is around 19 dollars though. Klasse All-In-One seems easier than wax to remove and does not leave a lot of dust. The shine you will get from the acrylic(polymer) coating is amazing.

I have never heard anything bad about the AutoInt products so you probably could not go wrong there.

Post Thanks / Like
    Best low-cost value wax? Blitz, hands down.
    The Stable
    2017 Audi TTS
    2014 Porsche Carrera S
    2017 Porsche Macan GTS
    1996 Porsche Carrera 4S

Post Thanks / Like
    If your budget is only 10-15 bucks and you only plan to detail your car 3-4 times a year, stick with retail synthetics like liquid glass. Very durable.......

Post Thanks / Like
    For a wax in the $10-$15 range, I would also go with Blitz. The application is very easy, it`s lasts longer than just about every other wax on the market, and it gives a great shine.

Post Thanks / Like
    I used 3M paste wax for a little while and found that its durability is very low and it isn`t the easiest thing to remove. The best wax in your price range is, like everyone before me has already said, Blitz.

Post Thanks / Like
    <blockquote class=`ipsBlockquote` >

<em class=`bbc`>Originally posted by Brad B. [/i]
    <strong class=`bbc`>Best low-cost value wax? Blitz, hands down. [/b]</blockquote>
    What you thinks of a low cost wax s a high end wax for me, at least for now. Give me a couple more week on this forum and I will be buying the ``designer`` stuff.:up

Post Thanks / Like
    If you`re looking for an easy one step product, here`s one to consider:

http://online.supern.com/acb/showdet..._ID=39&CATID=9

It`s called "OEM One Step" and sold by Automotive International (www.autoint.com). You get a quart for less than $15. This is a polymer sealant which leaves a good shine and supposedly lasts longer than wax. It will clean your paint too. It wipes off easily, as long as you don`t get carried away and put a ton on. I`ve used this on my truck in the past half year with very good results. I`ve recently switched to the Klasse system, but for winter I`m trying a coat of OEM One Step with 3 coats of Klasse SG over it. If you don`t want to invest the time for the multiple steps of Zaino or Klasse, I personally think this OEM One Step is the way to go.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have recently used both Zaino and Klasses twins and find they are about equal for ease of application and removal. Apply thin and they wipe off easy without any white residue.

They are both great synthetic products not carnuba wax. Both products last a long time on the paint and in the bottle when applied properly Ie. thin.

Carnubas do not last as long when applied alone on the paint.

So when deciding compare applications per dollar per applications per year to arrive at some sort of budget. A few extra dollars up front sometimes is cheaper in the long run.

PS Klasse can be and for most members here is topped with blitz or another carnuba for the extra shine. Usually after a 1-2 coats of AIO followed by 2-5 coats of SG.

But if you are willing to apply carnuba wax every month Blitz or the like would be fine as well.

Post Thanks / Like
    For the designer wax, I love Pinnacle Paste Glaz for my Porsche. And Pinnacle Souveran is great as well.
    The Stable
    2017 Audi TTS
    2014 Porsche Carrera S
    2017 Porsche Macan GTS
    1996 Porsche Carrera 4S

Post Thanks / Like
    I have decided to cancel my order and go with either Zaino or Blitz, I do have another question though, why do people apply so many coats of Zaino? More Protection More Gloss? And can the same thing be done with Blitz ( coat after coat ? )

Post Thanks / Like
    As for coats of Zaino it makes the shine look deeper and the protection last a bit longer. I beleive there is some pics posted of a whit Tundra with Zaino on it in the pics section.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information