Post Thanks / Like
    When do you klasse people do your final klasse twins before winter

Post Thanks / Like
    give me a date

Post Thanks / Like
    Before it gets below 32 degrees. The Klasse may not cure well in those type of temps.

Post Office Box 9 Newbury, OH 44065 AIM:YoSteveDotCom
    Post Thanks / Like
    do it on the equinox, you get that extra hour when you set your clocks back, too
    Pay Attention Klasse!

2000 Satin Silver Passat GLX

Wash This Way

Post Thanks / Like
    <blockquote class=`ipsBlockquote` >

<em class=`bbc`>Originally posted by YoSteve.Com [/i]
    <strong class=`bbc`>do it on the equinox, you get that extra hour when you set your clocks back, too [/b]</blockquote>
    Plus the moon is in the right phase to aid with the bonding, and the planets are aligned to help reduce tailgaters, lane jumpers and road chips.

Post Thanks / Like

ready to pull the trigger

my wife said i can spend 6 bills on a vapor steam cleaner for house and home. i`m ogling the vapor clean tr5. anyone have any experience with this machine or anything similar. also, would steam cleaning the exterior of a car melt away the protection of the sealant. bfwd of course...

Post Thanks / Like
    You Lucky !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have also been researching them, and found my match here --
    (you know what to type here)steam-cleaners-direct.com/

This unit is selling for $695 and free shipping, I believe and comes with alot of extra brushes, etc.. There is alot to read on this website about them, but I think if I could afford one, it would be this one.

Will try to find your choice and read up on it.

Think this alone inside the house and in the shop would be a great tool to have to allow cleanng with less chemicals, etc., and getting everything off easier the first time.

I have to assume the temps used could remove any sealant and maybe start a big problem with paint adhesion - especially on plastic pieces, which have a flex agent in them that makes them already easier to move around than paint that is adhered to metal panels, etc..

I would not want to use it on a vehicle`s paint, but would be happy to use it in the house and interiors of vehicles. I think it would also be of great help in the engine compartment to a degree, again the higher temps you have to just be more careful with on some surfaces..
    I already have a pressure washer that I use on engine compartments, etc., but of course it is not spraying hot water, and we all know that just hot water alone, makes any clean up easier for the most part.

When I was a kid working at my Dad`s shop, we always used hot water to first start removing all the brake dust and grime, etc., that was on the brake surfaces, before we even started dismantling them.

Good luck with your purchase, let us know how it works, we are all green with envy now !!

Dan F

Post Thanks / Like
    I actually owned a TR5 unit. I had to send it in for repairs after about a year of light use. I sold that and bought a Desiderio, same company. After about a year and half, I need repairs on this one. I would recommend you stay away from the TR5, or anything from that particular company. It is very expensive to ship the units back and then you have to pay return shipping. I would recommend the VX5000. I have read many reviews and that will be my next unit. http://www.steam-cleaners-direct.com/ or http://www.detailingsuccess.com/vapor-steamers/

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks guys for your input. i`ve looked at both recommended machines and both are outta my price range but i will look at somewhat lesser machines put out by the same company...the vc3000 for instance.

Thread Information