Post Thanks / Like
    Has anyone used this? What are the results.
    Someone posted the same question earlier but no one responded. I guess it is not a popular product.

http://216.147.22.29/forum/showthrea...t=klasse+vinyl

Post Thanks / Like
    and said it was like kerosene or turpintine, or something that smells like that. Not too good from his statements on that product.

Klasse is pretty popular as a paint sealant, but the other two products don`t seem to get mentioned much. I am sure they are decent porducts, but we want the *better to best* products for each task.

Jason

Post Thanks / Like
    He said he would never use it on the inside of the car for anything becasue of the smell. I think you are right Jason, I remember him saying it smelled like kerosene.

Post Thanks / Like
    I got a bottle of it in the kit that I ordered from CMA. I think it works pretty good as a leather cleaner. Even just for my dash I think it did a fairly decent job. I don`t have anything to compare it to but I don`t waste it on other cars. I save it all for my own cars. I like the smell that it leaves. It isn`t bad to me. It smells like new car or something.
    Keeping Texas clean one car at a time!

Post Thanks / Like
    AIO and SG smell just as bad?

Post Thanks / Like
    The smell of AIO and SG is worse than this other stuff. I actually wouldn`t mind it if Klasse made my whole car smell like it. I don`t know, it just smells cleaner or something. But it doesn`t smell like the AIO or SG. IMO anyway.
    Keeping Texas clean one car at a time!

Post Thanks / Like
    Most of us don`t want a kerosene type of smell in the interior. I really wouldn`t mind much for the exteriors as that will quickly lose its scent. The interior, however, is a different story. That`s the air that we have to breathe.

Post Thanks / Like
    Speaking of smelly interior protectants has anyone tried the 3M scented vinyl and leather protectants?

Post Thanks / Like
    Tried it once or twice on the interior leatherette of the BMW. Produced similar results to Vinylex, a nice medium gloss black. The smell dimished after a day. I tried the 3M vinyl protectant with the green cover, like a forest scent or something.

Used it, was ok, but back to vinylex.

Post Thanks / Like
    I like the Klasse cleaner/protectant. No bad smell to me when dry. No sheen. Brings out the color. Even use it on my tires. Comparatively expensive, but you don`t spray it. Excellent restorative powers to old material.

Post Thanks / Like

does PAC sell a glaze for dark colored cars?

I have used Poorboy`s World Black Hole with great results, but was wondering if there is a glaze that the members here go to if a glaze is ever needed?

AMG Classic Car Detailing Old Pirate's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by batchainpuller View Post
    I have used Poorboy`s World Black Hole with great results, but was wondering if there is a glaze that the members here go to if a glaze is ever needed?
    We carry 3M Imperial Hand Glaze, Meguiar?s No. 7 Show Car Glaze, Meguiar`s Mirror Glaze No. 80 Professional Speed Glaze, and Menzerna PO 115C Finishing Touch Glaze. They all work great but remember that a glaze is a polish without any cleaning properties. It`s primary function is to improve the paint`s brilliance and clarity.
    AutopiaForums is the place to be.
    Remember to Shop Autopia-CarCare.com for your Detailing Needs!

Thread Information