Thread: Gotta Love it

I heard that Griot`s Garage sometimes relabels products and sells them as their own. Not that this is bad, or any sort of crime, but wondered if there was any validity to this. The label in particular was England`s Autoglym.

Post Thanks / Like
    Relabeling is standard practice in all industries. I don`t thing Griot`s makes anything himself. He just looks for quality products to put his name on.

The Pinnacle leather conditioner is actually an Eimann Fabrik product. Some SEARS tires are actualy Michelin`s and so on.

Which EF product would the Pinnacle leather be? EF doesn`t make a leather product.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think what Eurosport meant to say is that Pinnacle Leather Conditioner is bottled by Eimann Fabrik. I have the Pinnacle Conditioner and this was the first thing I noticed when I read the back of the bottle.
    `99 Mitsubishi Eclipse...Black on Black

Post Thanks / Like
    The AutoGlym interior shampoo sounds exately like Griots Garage Interior Cleaner, which is great stuff by the way.

Post Thanks / Like

Gotta Love it

So I spend 4 hrs cleaning up the outside of my bosses prelude (washed maybe twice a year) and got it as good looking as possible. He was very happy with the end result (one step polish with meguiars D151, topped with M21)

So get to work this morning and he tells me at the local grocery store, someone hit his car. There is about a 2ft rub mark and dent down his door. :banghead:

He is not happy. Now this car is a 99 Prelude, with some paint issues on the bumpers, but the rest of the car was quite straight and clean. No note left, person didn`t even notice I guess. I hate people like this.

So now he`s going off for a week out of town and is going to leave the car with me, so I`m going to see what I can do. I`m hoping the rub mark comes out.

Post Thanks / Like
    I can`t stand people like that. Years ago when I first got my drivers license, I was driving home at around 2:00am, and the roads were covered with snow and ice. My car skided on the ice and I hat a parked car in the street. I could have moved on and nobody would have known, but I went home, got a note pad and drove back to the car that I hit and left a message that I hit the car and they should call me in the morning.

Common courtisy!

Thread Information