Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    1)Ronhk
    2)Tesceraro Dave
    3)AJ60951
    4)Dave KG
    5)Auto Conciearge/Norcal Bob

Flash, I feel honored to even be mentioned.... really.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gmblack3 View Post
    Todd and Kevin.

I`d mention Rydawg but since he does not post here, I won`t give him any love. :biggrin:
    :devil: What....I`m posting here...... haha, Bryan that was way to funny. I fell off my chair laughing at this comment.

This is the craziest year ever. I have no more free time in my life to post and I hate it. But come soon, I will have to do some C&B`s.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikejl View Post
    First I need to qualify that I am an enthusiast with an OCD that extends only to my personal vehicles and to spending abnormal amounts of time on here and on a few other message boards. Right after buying my black Camry I spent the most of my time on MOL and at Meguiar`s classes in Irvine.

Here are my favorites / most inspired by:

Mike Phillips
    Nick Chapman
    Kevin Brown
    Todd Helm
    Tim Lingor
    Mike Stoops (not sure if he is a pro detailer, but his hands on, one on one training has been of great benefit to me)

Mike

Whoo Hooo! My name got mentioned! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Kevin Brown has been a huge inspiration and a HUGE help to me over the years. I can`t tell you how many times I picked up the phone desperate for help, and he always answered. Anyone that needs his #, please PM me

Todd, his posts are very informative and very detailed. I`ve picked up a lot of new products because of him, like the SwissVax interior detailing brush....these things absolutely ROCK!

Tim`s post are equally informative. His posts of new products are outstanding! His work is ok too.......I kid I kid!!!!

And there are so many more! I learn from almost every post I read here, MOL, and everywhere else I visit. So many masters to learn from.....so little time!

Nick

Post Thanks / Like
    GMBlack
    Todd
    Dave KG
    and many others...
    Also, I am pretty new here and havent seen a lot of his work yet, but a guy who is extremely helpful is PAC`s own, Angelo!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mobenzowner View Post
    GMBlack
    Todd
    Dave KG
    and many others...
    Also, I am pretty new here and havent seen a lot of his work yet, but a guy who is extremely helpful is PAC`s own, Angelo!
    You must be new! Everyone here knows Angelo doesn`t work! Sheesh.....newbie`s :tongue::biggrin:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Chapman View Post
    You must be new! Everyone here knows Angelo doesn`t work! Sheesh.....newbie`s :tongue::biggrin:
    Guess that`s why I havent seen much of his work!

AMG Classic Car Detailing Old Pirate's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here`s a few:

AutopiaForums is the place to be.
    Remember to Shop Autopia-CarCare.com for your Detailing Needs!

Post Thanks / Like
    Angelo, that was trully inspiring!!!

AMG Classic Car Detailing Old Pirate's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    That`s just a few, this year been very slow for me and my Heath didn`t help either.
    AutopiaForums is the place to be.
    Remember to Shop Autopia-CarCare.com for your Detailing Needs!

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

I have never met the man but you all have talked about many great guys here. I feel from pictures posted here and other places that a person not mentioned her is an up and rising pro.

Billy, from PRESIDENTAL DETAIL is in the running for a great career in this biz. He posted some great pics and has a great customer base of diverse autos.

Billy, take a bow among the others mentioned here...Director :thumbup:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomzoom mazda5 View Post
    Here`s a few:

I`ll take your garage door reflection, and raise you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mobenzowner View Post
    GMBlack
    Todd
    Dave KG
    and many others...

It would be my honor obligue your request sir!

I have had the pleasure of working with Angelo several several times and can attest to the fact that he is absolutely an amazing detailer who is extremely talented. In fact much of the finish of this orginal 1990 ZR-1 is because of Angelo`s final polishing/jeweling skills...

Post Thanks / Like
    Impressive results on that ZR1... Angelo, I`m adding you to my list.:wink:
    Bill Luster
    Specializing in Detailing Corvettes....:thumbup:

You`ve been given one life.
    Think about it.

Post Thanks / Like
    While there are many many detailers that I look up to and feel inspired by, the one who stands out most to me is Mike Phillips. No doubt he is a great detailer, but it`s his passion for teaching others that puts him above the rest IMO. :thumbup:

Thanks you to those who listed me, it`s threads like this that motivate me to get out in the shop and crank out some more cars. :smile:
    Rasky`s Auto Detailing

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Concierge View Post
    That finish is "brill" (british slang for tightness) as in "BRILLIANT" great clarity and gloss!!.

Post Thanks / Like
    Also, from the bottom of my buffer, thank you to those who have mentioned my name. I am humbly honored.

There have been so many influences in how I detail cars, that my list is like a revolving door. There are just so many great detailers out there that have so much to offer that my list would grow to be a mile long.

As far as learning piratical knowledge, Kevin Brown has been, by far, the most help I have had. The guy in an encyclopedia of knowledge.

When I was first getting started, Chris (01BlueCLS) was a huge inspiration. They guy was one of the first using a DSLR, his pictures where stunning, and he worked on Ferrari`s all of the time.

Kevin, Picus, was another big inspiration.

Paul Dalton for his obvious marketing ability and the great work he does on amazing cars!

I had many late night discussions with Ryan Blanchette (Rydawg) about how to prevent filling from Menzerna and how to achieve maximum gloss.

Mike Phillips is another person who really helped me with building a foundation when I was first getting started. His willingness to share information and help people is something that has hopefully rubbed off on me.

I have had the pleasure of working alongside such great detailers as Angelo Gonzalez (zoomzoommazda5), Bryan Burnsworth, Brian Brice, and David Fermani, and have learned a great deal from each.

Then there are the droves of amazing detailers out there who do such great work that it would be unfair for me to name them because I would leave so many out. A few that are completely obvious are Rick Rack, Dave KG, Polished Bliss, Dave @ GK, Bob @ AC, Billy, and a million others!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information