AMG Classic Car Detailing Old Pirate's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

What do you want to see............

Here`s a curve ball for you Great folks out there. What do you like to see we carry or do here at PAC? I would like to see some of your ideas out there, so post some of them here.............
    AutopiaForums is the place to be.
    Remember to Shop Autopia-CarCare.com for your Detailing Needs!

Post Thanks / Like
    Video how-to`s would be great.:smile:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Termigator View Post
    Video how-to`s would be great.:smile:
    I agree,

I would love to see videos on how to use the D.A, rotary buffer, and even techniques used by pros. videos would be very helpful and a lot of people could learn from them.

How about some informational videos on different product lines too.

hope I am not coming off as demamnding or rude.
    Nick
    Tucker`s Detailing Services
    2012 Ford Transit Connect
    815-954-0773

Post Thanks / Like
    Here, here.

I would think some KBM video`s to compliment the KBM :notworthy: packages would be fantastic. I realize that a professional can do without a small video production crew in the way, but would the additional lighting be useful ?

Bulk buffing pad cleansing product(s) would also be swell in my rightfully humble opinion. I have had the pleasure of doing business with PAC for a few years and TID has been one great read after another... Thanks to all!

Jack

Post Thanks / Like
    +1 on the videos. As for products, ONR and their related products; some thicker and larger MFs.:thumbup:
    Never cut what you can untie.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ditto the Video`s....Each time I log on to TID, and go through the various threads, I learn a little more. The Pic`s of pros showing their efforts is so worth while. Hence, carrying the learning curve up to Video`s. I know it`s more expensive, but done right and show casing the right products, it will get me to buy....trust me....ask Adam at Adam`s products they do a good job of selling the products using Video`s....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Going Mobile View Post
    some thicker and larger MFs.:thumbup:
    These aren`t larger, but they are thick. Anything more than these is useless, IMO. 530s

Post Thanks / Like
    A one or two day seminar at your location in Tampa demonstrating as many aspects of detailing as possible. This would also give PAC a chance to demonstrate and sell product. Since I live in the area, I would even help with organizing the event.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile new products

:wink:I would like you to sell edgeless buffing/polishing m.f towels. What about a t-shirt ?? Videos would be great. Thanks for listening

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomzoom mazda5 View Post
    Here`s a curve ball for you Great folks out there. What do you like to see we carry or do here at PAC? I would like to see some of your ideas out there, so post some of them here.............
    In terms of the products, I`d like to see the addition of a few commonly used lines like Duragloss, Collinite, and Optimum. I think that PAC can carve a niche for itself by specializing. Seeing how PAC pads serve as a unique entity in the market, why not specialize in polishing? Offer a variety of polishing products, each accompanied by a nicely written tutorial and a selection of pads relative to paint types, as well as recommendations from the pros.

I`d love it if PAC offered sample sizes for sale. A lot of folks are in the same position as myself. We`re hobbyists. For us, buying 16oz of a sealant (for example) isn`t practical. We simply don`t work on enough cars before the urge strikes to try something new. At the same time, we have products that we always keep around and add to that stash when we find something great. I think that offering sample sizes will increase the store`s slice of the market, and allow folks to spend more on product, whether it`s more samples or on larger sizes of things they`ve tried.

Naturally, the samples would be priced with some profit in mind for PAC. Just witness how many samples are traded on the forums. Why not make a few bucks offering the same service and sell something else, as an opportunity-based addition to the cart, in the process?

FWIW, I like the forum. The quality of the discussions stands out.

Post Thanks / Like
    I want PAC to sell zaino products, swissvax, and chemical guys products. Also they don`t sell a foam gun. Come on, I want a foam gun and I want to use my discount. He he.

Post Thanks / Like
    You can review videos on YouTube on how to detail your car. There are many videos posted there or go to paintcare-n-detailing.com/video.htm that person has great videos on PC and Flex buffers. I`ve always liked PAC and some of your instructions have helped me out for sometime. I really do like the products they provide, I just wished that some of them were cheaper. Otherwise, I`m satisified.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Loggie31 View Post
    You can review videos on YouTube on how to detail your car. There are many videos posted there or go to paintcare-n-detailing.com/video.htm that person has great videos on PC and Flex buffers. I`ve always liked PAC and some of your instructions have helped me out for sometime. I really do like the products they provide, I just wished that some of them were cheaper. Otherwise, I`m satisified.
    Personally, I would like to see how-to videos here because I know they`ll be done right. I`ve seen some on YouTube and, quite frankly, some of the advice given out there on YouTube scares the hell out of me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Termigator View Post
    Personally, I would like to see how-to videos here because I know they`ll be done right. I`ve seen some on YouTube and, quite frankly, some of the advice given out there on YouTube scares the hell out of me.
    Yeah, PAC would definitly do a how-to video correctly.
    Nick
    Tucker`s Detailing Services
    2012 Ford Transit Connect
    815-954-0773

Thread Information