Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Thanks / Like

Re: If you had 1 to choose.....??

Quote Originally Posted by dcjredline View Post
    Awesome man!!! I am such a huge Pontiac fan. I even gave the bug to my daughter. Id love to see your bird if you have one.
    Excellent to hear the Pontiac loyalty passed on to your family, your daughter can keep it going!
    Still trying to figure out how to do pics, even though I read the info how to do it, oh these phones... lol.
    I see your in Rochester, so have you ever ventured over to Dayton last weekend in August? Best weekend of the year!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Setec Astronomy View Post
    Apologies for taking things further off-topic, but let me tell you guys a story that I`m sure I have told here before over the years. It`s fall of `81 (I guess), and my friend and I are out on a shopping strip highway, we`re pulling out of some store lot onto the road and this Ferrari-red exotic-looking car goes by in traffic. I tell my friend to make his way through the traffic so we can catch up to this exotic car that we`ve never seen before, that must be a Ferrari or Lamborghini or Maserati. We catch up as it`s turning into...the GM Tech Center (local training center for GM mechanics). We follow it in and drive by as it`s parking and it says "Firebird" on the back...our first look at an `82 Firebird.
    That is a great memory to have, hearing people tell of things from the auto industry history turns into lore. The older ones are getting along now, but hearing stories of the guys that were around when GM exects used to run around Detroit`s late night car crowd, testing out stuff - eg. John Delorean, Jim Wangers, etc, etc - those things will never happen again. Stuff turns into legends.
    When GM came out with the 3rd gen platform it was a huge change from their `81 models. At the time they would have seemed so modern and different, it would have been really cool to see that early `82 `Bird before they were really shown to the public or markets, like getting the first look. The Camaros looked American muscle, while the Firebirds got just a hint of European sprinkled in with their front ends and popup headlights.

Post Thanks / Like

It would mainly be LSP dependent for me. If money not a concern, Polish Angel. All there products seem fantastic but there LSP’s are the only thing i would truly splurge on.

Next would be gyeon If i like there new coatings… CarPros if not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Likes CleanIt, Silly Rabbit liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CleanIt View Post
    Meguiar`s is also one of the few that can manufacture in-house I believe (3M?)
    Griots makes all their own liquids at a site in Indiana ( Indianapolis? )

On topic, the answer is I couldn`t do it. I`ve yet to find a product line who I`d like top to bottom for all my needs. I don`t think anyone has EVERYTHING I want/need at the price point I`ll pay or has a product I`m totally satisfied with from a performance standpoint.

Example: I like a lot of Griots stuff, but their AIO didn`t impress me, nor did their basic car wash soap. Meguiar`s Hyperwash is great IMO, but I`ve found few other products I like.
    Drop by to see the latest at The Car Geek Blog
    Likes CleanIt, Silly Rabbit liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Car Pro, especially UK 3.0, SIC, Reset and IronX.
    Likes Silly Rabbit, CleanIt liked this post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information