Post Thanks / Like

Happy new years eve.

hny.jpg

Finished work at 11PM last night. Off till Monday. Pizza & Wings & Beer tonight at home! New years eve is really going to look different no doubt. Everyone play it safe and have a great one!
    2018 Chevy Colorado ZR2
    www.autiopia.org
    Likes BudgetPlan1, Stokdgs, grungy liked this post
    Thanks Stokdgs thanked for this post

NorCal.. Avatar = Swan Lake, Hallstatt, Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Happy new years eve.

HAPPY NEW YEAR, Mi Hermano !
    2021 will have to be so much better than 2020..
    Prayers for you and yours,
    Dan F.

Post Thanks / Like

I think everyone will remember 2020 in some way and whose who have been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic or, unfortunately, lost their lives due to medical complications. While a new year of 2021 does offer a promise of hope, it is tempered by the realism that there are a myriad of challenges for this nation collectively and each of us individually. I hate to have this negative tone about life in general in the United States, BUT it is so different from what we are all used to, and for myself, "the new normal" is NOT normal.
    One thing that is a positive during this time for me personally is all my fellow Autopians who have posted threads about dealing-related topics and even a few that are "off-topic". it is not so much a "diversion", but rather an opportunity to learn about detailing, and as I have said before in other threads, I am extremely grateful for those posts.

If I did have one request or wish for the new year, it is to keep this forum somewhat detailing-centric. This IS an open forum, meaning many non-detailing related topics are allowed, and even encouraged. I do have some angst about that, but as an Autopian Admin said, "If you don`t like the topic, don`t read it or participate in it"
    And that is true. SO, my hats off to the Admins who have the unenviable task of "policing" this forum and keeping it just that; an open forum.
    I just ask that my fellow Autopians will use a modicum of common sense on posting topics and keep it kind-of detailing-centric. That said, if you have a lost a loved one (person, not pet!), food or cullinary dish, shaver, cigar, watch, "adult beverage", favorite sports team, political topic, COVID experience, house cleaning problem, stereo and speakers, road trip, or car show (MY favorite), by all means, post it and let the Admins decide what is appropriate.
    GB detailer

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    If I did have one request or wish for the new year, it is to keep this forum somewhat detailing-centric. This IS an open forum, meaning many non-detailing related topics are allowed, and even encouraged. I do have some angst about that..
    I must drive you nuts Admittedly, I often just use Detailing as a Trojan Horse, hoping to nudge discussions, or at least *THOUGHTS* towards [some other topic].

Heh heh, sorry if I just did it again...see, right now you have me thinking how I`m much more interested in why people care about the existence of uninteresting (to them) threads than I am about Detailing!

Post Thanks / Like

Hope everyone has a a healthy and Prosperous New Year...with all the problems in this world....election...virus...looting....rioting .and so forth...what`s the big deal if someone doesn`t use the right topic...
    Likes Stokdgs liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Whoops! I see i should have posted this in the OFF TOPIC section. Mods please feel free to move it.
    2018 Chevy Colorado ZR2
    www.autiopia.org

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PA DETAILER View Post
    Whoops! I see i should have posted this in the OFF TOPIC section. Mods please feel free to move it.
    like i said what`s the big deal...

AMG Classic Car Detailing Old Pirate's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Happy New Year everyone, sorry been working alot these days.
    AutopiaForums is the place to be.
    Remember to Shop Autopia-CarCare.com for your Detailing Needs!
    Thanks Stokdgs thanked for this post

Thread Information