Thread: Detailing log

Post Thanks / Like

Detailing log

I know I could probably figure this out on my own, but does anyone have a detailing log in Microsoft excel you would be willi g to share with me?

As I am coing into my first summer of really caring about my vehicles appearances it would be nice to have a system to know when I did something last rather than trying to guess

If you have anything you would be willing to share please PM me and I will share my email address with you

Andy

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Detailing log

PM sent
    Likes Stokdgs liked this post
    Thanks Stokdgs thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

4 vehicles, I write the nickname on the calendar and circle it in red on the day it gets "waxed". The two daily drivers are every two months. The other two are pretty much garage queens and I do them when I need "driveway therapy".

Not sophisticated but works for me.

Post Thanks / Like

Astouffer512- Hope you come up with something you like, not at all surprised that briarpatch PMed you, I figured somebody here would have something. Heh heh, I`m still writing mine out longhand in notebooks

John U- Huh, that`s interesting...I never schedule any of my Detailing, just do what needs doing when it needs it. Seeing as how you enjoy that Driveway Therapy, that must give you something to look forward to

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator View Post
    John U- Huh, that`s interesting...I never schedule any of my Detailing, just do what needs doing when it needs it. Seeing as how you enjoy that Driveway Therapy, that must give you something to look forward to
    It`s not that I`m "Johnny on the spot" to the day...(This week I was a week late on a vehicle). Having a calendar record works better then my mind trying to remember wax/sealant applications.. I don`t keep records of washing/details. That happens as needed.

Post Thanks / Like

I have a pretty good log that works for me and has most everything since 2017, but I think sharing it would turn me self-conscious, which is the opposite of what I enjoy about this hobby. I think others might find it to be awkward.

Post Thanks / Like

John U- Heh heh, I got a kick out of that "..I was a week late.."

Get this- I keep detailed (heh heh, oops, pun..) records of every Maintenance Wash In my way I`m as nutty about *some* aspects of this stuff as anybody! For all my griping about having to do this stuff, writing that stuff down after it`s done somehow makes me appreciate the "job well-done" a lot more, enough so that it helps me to, uhm.. not get any less enthusiastic about it.

acyRAS82- Heh heh, now you`ve piqued my interest if only because of that "..opposite of what I enjoy about this hobby"! Oh no, not putting you on the spot or anything, just...how my mind works sometimes
    Likes John U liked this post

Thread Information