As the title states, with the recent wave of rather impressive OTC LSP products that are able to withstand some pretty tough cleaners and heat, how are we doing with actually cleaning our microfiber towels? Are we using the regular All Free and Clear or Microfiber Restore, with vinegar rinses, and actually getting our towels clean of build up? I have two of the LuxuryMicrofiberStore Sucker, one of which I use every week, the other is backup. After about the fifth vehicle wash and corresponding washing machine trip, using All Free & Clear and vinegar rinse and hot water temp, the towels performance dropped noticeably. Drying aids have been of the QD type, seems like they have been diminishing the towels performance. I have been doing some research to see what the commercial cleaning industry uses to clean MF towels, and it seems like they are using solvent based detergents for highly soiled microfiber, I would think that QD`s, spray waxes, and the like would be considered high soil. Thoughts...?

I am currently on the hunt for a solution, as of this moment it seems like white spirits or Krud Kutter Tough Task Remover is a starting point to help supercharge our All Free & Clear or MicroRestore.