Battery op.
    Sun Joe SPX6000C - XR
    PW. 1160 PSI 40V. 5.0Ah

Turbo nozzle acc.

A winter PW. with Uber would be nice.

Likes mjlinane, PRND[S], rlmccarty2000 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: `Sup with this ??

That`s pretty cool. Would probably work really well as a Rinsless station assuming you can dial it down a bit. I probably use more water than that bucket could hold on any traditional 2 bucket wash using the pressure washer for a pre wash rinse and then a foam cannon and a follow up rinse. I wonder how long the battery charge will last?
    A society willing to trade liberty for temporary security deserves neither and will lose both
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, 1160 psi is more than enough for car washing. That would be nice for heated garages in WI/MN winters. Fill a few 5 gallon buckets inside with hot water and blast away the snow boogers. Followed up with a RW.

Would be nice to use as a dedicated spot free rinse filled with distilled water too. Curious about battery life too.

Post Thanks / Like

I looked at reviews and I`m really impressed with the features and specifications. It can connect directly to a hose so you`re not limited by the bucket size. The battery lasts about 20 minutes on the highest pressure setting which is adjustable, so you can dial it down for rinsing and extend its life.

Post Thanks / Like

Spare battery is pricey

Thinking wheels and wells when the snow hits.

Also like the special water idea `Sup with this ??

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

I would love this. In Palm Springs they don’t want you using hoses and soap etc I use just ONR and a bucket.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    "I can shine your car if you don`t shine me on" -Mr. $lick

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mary B View Post
    Spare battery is pricey

Owwww! That would probably be a deal breaker for me.
    A society willing to trade liberty for temporary security deserves neither and will lose both
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post Thanks / Like

There should be an optional AC adapter. The majority of the time you could get your washing done in 20 mins, but I`d hate to be stuck in a rinsing portion of my wash and have a battery die. And at $120 for a spare that is a huge turnoff.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Slick View Post
    I would love this. In Palm Springs they don’t want you using hoses and soap etc I use just ONR and a bucket.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    I`ve always been curious who "Polices" the car washing restrictions? I picture a parking enforcement vehicle, probably a Prius.

If I lived in your area I`d sneak out at 2:00 am and wash under the lights. Guaranteed the night-shifters at your local police department will not be running lights and sirens when Gladys Kravitz down the street calls you in for violating.

Post Thanks / Like

Looks really cool. Price is a tad steep but I`m tempted. Really wish it had a cord. Being in an apartment, not having access to a hose is the only reason I don`t have a pw. The tank part of it is huge for apartment dwellers.

Post Thanks / Like

$120 is for the 5.0Ah battery; there is a 4.0Ah for $100. Target (at least the online store) has them, but there must be cheaper sources out of China.

Water usage restrictions where I live are handled by the Code Enforcement Division of the city. They drive around (yes, in Priuses) and issue citations for violations, $250 for the first offense, with increases thereafter. The city also encourages reports of violations by phone or e-mail and promises to send an enforcement officer "as quickly as possible" to document the violation and issue a citation.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by `PRND[S
    ;2119944`]$120 is for the 5.0Ah battery; there is a 4.0Ah for $100. Target (at least the online store) has them, but there must be cheaper sources out of China.

Water usage restrictions where I live are handled by the Code Enforcement Division of the city. They drive around (yes, in Priuses) and issue citations for violations, $250 for the first offense, with increases thereafter. The city also encourages reports of violations by phone or e-mail and promises to send an enforcement officer "as quickly as possible" to document the violation and issue a citation.
    $250 and up fine, emailed complaints, stealthy Prius code enforcement. I`d get that battery operated Sunjoe and wash in the 4th amendment protected comfort of my garage. And vacuum up the water with my shopvac
    Likes PRND[S] liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LEDetailng View Post
    I`ve always been curious who "Polices" the car washing restrictions? I picture a parking enforcement vehicle, probably a Prius.

If I lived in your area I`d sneak out at 2:00 am and wash under the lights. Guaranteed the night-shifters at your local police department will not be running lights and sirens when Gladys Kravitz down the street calls you in for violating.
    Lol true. I have my business so I’m more careful. ONR has been great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    "I can shine your car if you don`t shine me on" -Mr. $lick

Thread Information