Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Home Bagged Vacuum

I researched extensively before buying miele recently. unfortunate that your sales guy was a jerk, because I would highly recommend buying one from a dealer instead of online if you go with Miele. Their dealers have more availability that what`s online, which is a perk for their dealer network to keep people from getting a demonstration in store then buying on Amazon. I think mine is called "complete" c3 or something like that. It`s red. It was a bit more than the price range you mentioned, but it`s an awesome appliance. Has a better powered carpet head unit and more attachments than the comparable model on amazon and has full hepa filter setup. No issues with clogging even with a house full of pets.
    I have noticed some swirl marks on the body when it`s under overhead lights. Yea, I know, but I can`t unsee them once they caught my eye.

Post Thanks / Like

Ended up with a Miele U1 HomeCare this weekend - couldn`t pass up the price.

We compared the Miele head-to-head with the following:

Dyson Animal 2
    Dyson Cinetic
    Simplicity Fetch
    Shark Navigator
    Kirby Avalir
    Kirby Sentria I & II
    Oreck Magnesium

The Miele had the most items in the "Pro" column while Dyson (both models) had the most items in the "Con". I`m very pleased with my purchase, especially with a 5 year no questions warranty.
    Reflective Impressions
    www.instagram.com/reflectiveimpressions
    Authorized Feynlab Installer

Post Thanks / Like

Review please
    http://Www.gonzodetailing.com

Anything in life worth doing is worth over doing, moderation is for cowards

Post Thanks / Like

You`ll love it.
    My wife bought Miele canister vacuum and it turned out to be one of most expensive appliance purchases we ever made. Not that it was terribly expensive by itself, just that she loved it so much that she bought another a couple years later to have one on each floor. Then came a Miele dishwasher. I`ve mistakenly cut it off in mid-cycle by opening the door `cause it`s so damn quiet. Earlier this year, our dryer started acting up, which meant a new washer and dryer, `cause we certainly couldn`t have mismatched appliances. Unfortunately, Miele no longer makes full width model, so we had to go with Maytag.

Bill

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Jack View Post
    You`ll love it.
    My wife bought Miele canister vacuum and it turned out to be one of most expensive appliance purchases we ever made. Not that it was terribly expensive by itself, just that she loved it so much that she bought another a couple years later to have one on each floor. Then came a Miele dishwasher. I`ve mistakenly cut it off in mid-cycle by opening the door `cause it`s so damn quiet. Earlier this year, our dryer started acting up, which meant a new washer and dryer, `cause we certainly couldn`t have mismatched appliances. Unfortunately, Miele no longer makes full width model, so we had to go with Maytag.

Bill
    We purchased a Bosch dishwasher for our new house - an unheard of (no pun intended) 42 dBA. That`s quieter than me typing on this keyboard!
    Reflective Impressions

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ShakingHorizons View Post
    We purchased a Bosch dishwasher for our new house - an unheard of (no pun intended) 42 dBA. That`s quieter than me typing on this keyboard!
    Yeah, I know all about that, Bosch being another German brand. My wife, a native German, is a firm believer in the "Germans make good stuff" proclamation from the ShamWow infomercial. If Miele doesn`t make what we want, it`s Bosch next, then everything else a distant third.

Bill
    Likes ShakingHorizons liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Jack View Post
    Yeah, I know all about that, Bosch being another German brand. My wife, a native German, is a firm believer in the "Germans make good stuff" proclamation from the ShamWow infomercial. If Miele doesn`t make what we want, it`s Bosch next, then everything else a distant third.

Bill
    Maybe that`s where it stems from for me as well, lol.
    Reflective Impressions

Post Thanks / Like

You`ll like it. Check the bag after the first or second time you use it on the whole house. I had been using an older dyson regularly, but the first session through the whole house with the Miele filled an entire bag. That`s how much more effective it was than my old dyson. Now the bag replacement interval is normal, like a couple months, but that first pass was impressive.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information