Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Generac OneWASH on Sale at Lowe`s!!

If you are in the market for a new pressure washer, there is a sale in progress on certain Generac pressure washer models- specifically the Generac OneWASH 6602 which has 4 different pressure settings in one unit. It usually retails for $399, but is on sale at Lowes.com (and some other sites) for $359, and a few of the other websites are indicating that the price drop is a sale only good for 12 days. Here is a link to the unit: Shop Generac Onewash 3100-PSI 2.8-GPM Cold Water Gas Pressure Washer at Lowes.com

AND, if you use this website`s 10% off coupon code for Lowes.com when you order, you can get it at another 10% off, making the effective price $323.10 plus any applicable taxes: Free Lowe`s Discount Promo Codes

I just thought I`d throw it out there for anyone who was looking for a new pressure washer, as that machine delivers an E.C.U. of 8680 for about $325, with the ultimate in versatility of four PSI settings from 2000psi to 3100psi. I don`t have any stake in Generac or Lowe`s... I just bought a OneWASH to replace my broken Troy-Bilt power washer and thought someone else might benefit from a good deal. Hope the info helps.

Here is a video demo of the OneWASH if you are interested (note the video is of the first generation 6414 model that went up to 3000 psi, the newer generation goes to 3100psi. But the video still gives a good idea of unit`s capabilities):

Thanks rlmccarty2000 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Generac OneWASH on Sale at Lowe`s!!

Just a quick follow-up post- Lowes.com now posting that the sale ends July 11, 2016, and the price is now set at $359.10, exactly 10% off the unit`s MSRP.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Generac OneWASH on Sale at Lowe`s!!

Got the unit in and got to try it out for a few minutes. My first impression is solidly good. It was easy to assemble (maybe 20 minutes) and came with all components. The pressure selector knob has 4 settings, and the idle of the machine changes for each setting. There was a clear pressure difference at each setting as I was trying it out. The 2000psi setting really was gentle compared to the 3100psi setting. I`m curious to see how it performs for upcoming auto and home projects.

I have only 2 criticisms of the unit from my quick test of it. First, there needs to be a foot peg or something to hold down the machine when pulling the cord to start it. And secondly, there needs to be a shield of some sort to keep the coiled pressure hose and the hot motor and pump separate when the hose is coiled on the handle just after the machine has been shut down. Both relatively minor things, but both could be improved.

I`ll post a full review after I get to use the machine on a few projects, but so far, so good.

Thread Information