Post Thanks / Like

My new Diamer 1000cvp

Arrived yesterday! Got to unbox it today. This thing is HEAVY! Very solid construction minus the broken off caster on the cart I expect them to replace. Way more attachments than I`ll ever use. I didn`t take pictures of probably half of them. Ridiculous amount. I consider it a good thing. They also kept up on their promotion for a bunch of free microfibers (not pictured) and 50, yes 50 nylon brushes. Awesome! Can`t wait to fire this thing up and put it to work.

The stainless steel upholstery tool was an add on but IMO probably the most useful one next to the triangle piece.

I`ll work on getting some videos posted of this thing in action soon. So far I plugged it in and tinkered with it a bit. Vacuum is pretty powerful. First vacuum I`ve ever seen that is adjustable though. Not sure why I would need to lessen the suction, but a neat feature.

So much more to this than I have here. I got a couple jobs lined up to test it out. Going to be fun!

HEAVY BOX

I hate packing peanuts...

Assembled and ready to go. I may cut the handle down cause I think it makes it too tall.

Attachments I find useful for detailing, and the included HEPA filter.

The stainless steel upholstery tool. Love the sight window.

Bottom side of the tool

50 nylon brushes. Awesome to have so freakin many!

Steam/vac combo hose/gun

Separate steam only hose.
    shanesautodetail.com
    facebook.com/shanesautodetail
    Likes GearHead_1, Stokdgs, jtford95, mjlinane liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: My new Diamer 1000cvp

Very nice, should be fun to experiment with.
    A society willing to trade liberty for temporary security deserves neither and will lose both
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post Thanks / Like

Haha wow that is a lot of extra brushes. So weak that it arrived damaged, I`d be furious .

Post Thanks / Like

I`m more bummed than furious.

How Daimer handles it will decide weather or not I`ll be furious. I sent them an email as soon as I saw it along with pictures

Post Thanks / Like

Looks great. Dirt won`t have a chance

Post Thanks / Like

Dude, that thing looks awesome

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Great looking tool!

Post Thanks / Like

Well Daimer came thru. They responded to my email this morning and immediately sent out a replacement cart along with a pre paid label to return the broken one. FedEx has it arriving Wednesday so not too bad. I`ll be happy to get it all set up and rolling.

on another note, I fired it up today and tested it out. WOW! It`s like the exotic sports car of steamers. I thought my Firebird was great but this thing makes it look like a kids toy! They aren`t kidding about the pressure. The gun actually kicks back a little from the pressure when I spray it. I`m going to really enjoy using this tool.

The vacuum and the water filtration is probably one of the coolest features. Kind of strange adding about 2 quarts of water to the vacuum tank before use but the water traps all the dirt and it`s very easily poured out when done. And you can see everything that was pulled up. I cleaned my cars floor mat (never been cleaned in 2 years, don`t crucify me please!) And the water was literally black (not dark brown... dark black) from the amount of dirt and filth that was p pulled from it. The stainless upholstery tool works really well. I may eventually do a comparison to my mytee tempo to see how effective the Daimer is compared to an actual extractor (well, as good as a tempo is).

The detergent inject feature is going to take some learning to use effectively because it does interrupt the steam flow as the volume of liquid is pushed through the line. I`ll be experimenting with different cleaners to see how they work. Problem is making sure whatever I use is a non foaming cleaner. I assume this is because injecting a foaming solution into a 105psi stream may result in a bit of a mess. The manual says don`t use a foaming cleaner so i think I`ll listen.

I have an interior scheduled tomorrow, a car that`s in pretty rough shape, dog hair and all, that will be an excellent test for this machine. I`ll be taking lots of pics and I`ll do a full review in the near future
    shanesautodetail.com
    facebook.com/shanesautodetail
    Likes mjlinane liked this post

Thread Information