Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Open Discussion - Not so at CarPro

Quote Originally Posted by JBM View Post
    Thanks for the lecture, but I am essentially saying what you said, re read it.

I have always found CarPro, Meguiar`s and PBMG very accessible by email and by phone. In every instance they have offered a remedy, that was more than fair.

Sorry 52Split had a less than stellar experience with CarPro-US, regarding his Foam Cannon bottle. I am surprised that when he spoke to Corey Carruth; he didn`t offer a remedy that was to his satisfaction and he felt the need to address it on the CarPro-US Forum.

Just not how I would have handled it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by allenk4 View Post
    I have always found CarPro, Meguiar`s and PBMG very accessible by email and by phone. In every instance they have offered a remedy, that was more than fair.

I still dont think you know what im talking about. Im essentially agreeing with you, but i really dont care if someone wants to light up carpro either.

Post Thanks / Like

Here on autopia you can discuss other mfg`s products as long as you don`t add a link to the website. I did that on my generic 15 and 21 polishers. If you do you will get a no offensive PM from a moderator that`s here on autopia and AG stating that it`s not allowed because PBMG does not sell items.
    Last edited by KBsToy; 04-07-2016 at 09:21 AM. Reason: spelling
    There’s a place in the brain for knowing what cannot be remembered.
    Likes Stokdgs liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rlmccarty2000 View Post
    I saw that post for the HF polisher and thought the same thing. Then I read further, Mike Phillips properly chastised the newby, then proceeded to tell him which pads from AG would work best with a PC clone. See an open forum can increase sales! I left no such comment on the AG side for fear of retribution. Lol
    A few months ago I got my hands slapped at AG for giving advice in a discussion about the HF DA while there were numerous other threads regarding the same product. I pushed back and replied that they should enforce the rules consistently, but I since seen a few discussions regarding the HF DA that seem to go on without problems. So now I don`t know what I can post and what I can`t post.

If you`re going to have rules they need to be enforced equally to all.
    "If your Personal Beliefs deny what`s objectively true about the world, then they`re more accurately called Personal Delusions" Neil deGrasse Tyson
    Likes KBsToy, rlmccarty2000, Stokdgs liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Open Discussion - Not so at CarPro

I was sad to hear about this thread but someone did tell me and asked I respond here. It appears to be some confusion and or distortions here.

1.- the moderators at CPF are not employees of CarPro or Sky`s the limit and they work very hard to maintain that community.

2.- we welcome open discussion - just no links to other stores.

3.- op when I saw you were banned from our forum (I got a notice you wrote in my email) I emailed you back and tried 3x to send that. Unfortunately all 3 were kicked back to me, I`m not sure why that is.

4.- the thread can be judged for itself and you can see many people were looking to help and when I saw it I practically begged for anyone that had a defective cannon to come forward. When someone posts on a forum and never calls or emails you there is no way for you to look up their account or contact them or help them.

Here was my reply on the thread feb 25th

Attached photo

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1460085125.204885.jpg

Finally, out of respect for Autopia and PBMG I do not belong here talking about another forum and I apologize for that but had to clear that up. I won`t be back unless summoned so won`t see pms or posts but welcome anyone that has some misunderstanding to call or email me if you have any problem at all that I can help you with.

Have a great night gents, life is so short. If you have a challenge try to make things right, not spin it into something you can take out your frustrations on. It`s an attitude that ends in a downward spiral... You can do so much good if you want to.

Warmest Regards,
    Corey
    Likes rbss, donbeezy, ShaneB, KBsToy, Jaddie and 4 others liked this post
    Thanks Stokdgs, KBsToy, Jaddie thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Well handled Corey

My experiences with CarPro-US have always been great

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe I missed the other thread, what is Reload really made of?

Post Thanks / Like

It`s like turning the channel on tv. There are many options and many forums. I find the European car forums the most informative and open with all due respect to the popular ones here. This country is awash in political correctness and sensitivity to everything and everybody.
    Likes JBM, XxBoostinxX, KBsToy, Stokdgs, 4u2nvinmtl liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by allenk4 View Post
    Well handled Corey

My experiences with CarPro-US have always been great
    Mine, too.
    —  Jaddie

2012 Honda Odyssey EX-L Nav. (mine)
    2016 Ford Escape Titanium (hers)

Post Thanks / Like

Uh, case closed?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rlmccarty2000 View Post
    Uh, case closed?
    Would appear so unless 52split chooses to contact Corey directly. Just as Corey has indicated it isn`t appropriate to resolve this issue here.
    A society willing to trade liberty for temporary security deserves neither and will lose both
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post Thanks / Like

Every forum has their own rules...he who owns the forums makes the rules.

Corey is one of the most stand up guy I know.

Al
    The Need to Bead

Post Thanks / Like

Open Discussion - Not so at CarPro

On one hand, won`t just about like any bottle work on a foam cannon?? Like an empty bottle of Eraser or some other 32oz bottle?

On the other hand, I prolly would be PO`d if it was leaky from brand new...

On yet an other hand, I prolly would contact Corey directly - and I`m pretty sure he would fix it. I ordered some towels from him once and was shorted - and he fixed it and sent me some chachkies.

Then on yet even another hand, it sounds like OP may have been banned for inappropriate posting - not for asking to have his foam cannon fixed...

On yet even-believe-it-or-not, one more hand, Corey has a pretty good rep and prolly shouldn`t come over here and even acknowledge this here. Just let it lie.

Many hands.....

Likes yg1829, mc2hill liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Swanicyouth View Post
    On one hand, won`t just about like any bottle work on a foam cannon?? Like an empty bottle of Eraser or some other 32oz bottle?

On the other hand, I prolly would be PO`d if it was leaky from brand new...

On yet an other hand, I prolly would contact Corey directly - and I`m pretty sure he would fix it. I ordered some towels from him once and was shorted - and he fixed it and sent me some chachkies.

Then on yet even another hand, it sounds like OP may have been banned for inappropriate posting - not for asking to have his foam cannon fixed...

On yet even-believe-it-or-not, one more hand, Corey has a pretty good rep and prolly shouldn`t come over here and even acknowledge this here. Just let it lie.

Many hands.....

This made me laugh!! Open Discussion - Not so at CarPro Open Discussion - Not so at CarPro

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry for my delay. I have been a CarPro customer for several years and over that time have spent well over $1000 on products. I currently have Reset, DLux, CQuartz UK, numerous Microfiber Madness towels/mitts, etc. A poster on their site inquired about the foam cannon and I simply gave him my experience. I know CarPro doesn`t make them, just repackages (CarPro sticker on bottle). They look just like the MTM Foam cannons. But my comment was solely based on my experience with the product. I contacted CarPro prior to that with negative results.

After posting that (within minutes) I get the "ban." And the reasons were ridiculous. For bad mouthing CarPro and promoting Optimun. I only own two Optimim products. Gloss Coat and Hyper Polish and commented on my experience with both on a "what coating should I use" thread. Seems CarPro doesn`t want ANY product mentioned that isn`t their own or an experience a customer has about one of their products. #truthhurts I guess.
    "Courage is being afraid but saddling up anyways." - John Wayne
    Likes Stokdgs, Zelfiris liked this post

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information