&(*%$^&&*(_)()&^%*%$ As the title says.

When I dropped it off Monday I said "DO NOT WASH".. Well as soon as they were done, and brought the car to the delivery bay, I got in and cranked it back up. Warning light came back on. Back into the nether regions of the dealer it goes, as I shout "DON"T WASH IT". 4 hours later, I leave with a loaner car off the lot, since they had to order more parts....... Well they call yesterday and the part they ordered didn`t work, so they ordered a different part of the suspension. Was supposed to be here this am and car done today. Do not wash it!......... They call today and say "Truck blew up so it won`t be done today". Tomorrow? Yes....... Do not wash.....

Well the part got there by some other carrier, not their normal carrier. Cool, so the car will be ready today.

I go to pick it up and it`s sitting in Service delivery bay, nice and clean Service lady came out quick, and said "I know, I know.." I went to lunch and when I came back it had been done.

And it`s sprinkling out anyway.. So I head on home it was dry at home, so I hit the buckets (2) of course.

Then start to look over the car. 2 things caught my eye right away so decided not to get a light and look for swirls.

If you look closely, you can see some sort of marks in the paint.

Off to the right side on this pic

This is at the hatch/body seam on the passenger side. It seems like a "rubbery" scratch so maybe a brush with rubber rim, or hose coupling pull.

Argghhhhhhhhhhhh !

Well here`s the rest of the car. It`s tucked away in the garage. Car show tomorrow am if no rain.

Guess tomorrow I`ll check for swirls and other rids.