I know we have an Eco Detailing Forum, but I think this belongs right smack in the middle of a Business Management Forum, as I think this is where it belongs.

If a tool where deemed unsafe, and was taken off the market, or there were some tax law that fundamentally challenged the way our industry operates ... this is where that would be posted.

The change most new was coming is here. time to fundamentally rethink the way cars are cleaned which is the predicate act before you can detail it.

If you operate mobile, this is a must read. IF not, this should be exciting for you as I think this is a compelling event that materially changes the underlying fundamentals of the industry. It necessarily,meaning could not be otherwise, changes the image and professionalism of our industry. no more bucket & hose ... the regulations will not allow it.

We will be left with an industry that is better funded and capitalized to start, no more shady tree "Detailers", and a step to eliminate this issue ... one City at a time.

Best article I have seen that captures the compelling event, necessitating change

What think?

-jim

Oxnard will force mobile car washers to capture runoffs : Oxnard : Ventura County Star