Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by DavidB

I`m having a little shameless fun. I told "Steph" she needs to send two pictures of herself, two pictures of John and a picture of Steph and John together. Then she must make a purchase through the Autopia store with a "Stephanie Ross" credit card to prove ID.

Any bets on this happening?

OMG!!!

ROTFLMAO

Post Thanks / Like
    OMG! :scared I sent her a PM on the 15th, in response to her "any girl detailers here?" query, identifying myself. :shocked :scared :shocked

I want my anonymity back!

Post Thanks / Like
    AngelaM wrote on 07-17-2003 10:40 AM:

ive just come back from town, i came earlier to c if u replied in the morning. i was expecting to be banned. the last time i spoke to u was in a total rage when i sent u that song.yes, course i understand, i will be making an order and send u sum photos.

nevertheless even after all this i guess theres going to be sum bitterness on both sides. firstly i should mention that john is not my husband.We split in March for good reason of which we are both happy with. Thats not to say i dont care for him, he still is the father of my child.But dont associate him with me please, my maiden name is Bextor.

One thing, after we both know who is who, what do we do.I say this as i woz just so attached to u at one point, and i could talk to u about anything. How do u feel about me, i mean in terms of friendship?Hope i dont sound weird, its only as i need to know if im taking the right step.If not then thats perfectly ok.I just need to know deep down what u really think.

Steph

X

Post Thanks / Like
    WOWSAS-We Come Without Our Beloved John? How Interesting!

This Is Just Straight Up Weird! This Woman Has SOme Serious Issues Going On....

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh man.... so what happens when and if a "Stephanie Ross" buys an Autopia string bikini and sends you photos? *groan*

Also the story keeps getting more and more complicated.....

I don`t know about you guys, but I`m digging a nice foxhole and raiding the Safeway! :p

EDIT: I also realized a while ago that we don`t have the IP Detective Squad anymore with SRL gone.... how are we going to fix this? :nixweiss

EDIT #2: Looks like Steph has left her adoring husband who is the nicest, best human being in the world whom for she would "die for"?

Post Thanks / Like
    Thought I was on drugs here....tell me it aint true............

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey I was reading the old "An Interesting Problem thread and Jngr posted this site: http://www.networldmap.com/TryIt.htm where it visually does a traceroute from your IP to the one you plug in. I don`t know a whole lot about how IPs work, but this is pretty cool.

But we already know it should be coming from the England. :p I just wanted people to know about that link.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think we also need a picture of the baby If IIRC, that baby sort of mysteriously appeared in their threads.
    Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.

--Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like

Hope i dont sound weird, its only as i need to know if im taking the right step.

Steph

X
    "Weird"? Yes, "weird." That would MOST DEFINTELY be the word. David, we gotta get SRL back in the Mods tribe. :up

Post Thanks / Like

ive just come back from town, i came earlier to c if u replied in the morning. i was expecting to be banned. the last time i spoke to u was in a total rage when i sent u that song.yes, course i understand, i will be making an order and send u sum photos.

nevertheless even after all this i guess theres going to be sum bitterness on both sides. firstly i should mention that john is not my husband.We split in March for good reason of which we are both happy with. Thats not to say i dont care for him, he still is the father of my child.But dont associate him with me please, my maiden name is Bextor.

One thing, after we both know who is who, what do we do.I say this as i woz just so attached to u at one point, and i could talk to u about anything. How do u feel about me, i mean in terms of friendship?Hope i dont sound weird, its only as i need to know if im taking the right step.If not then thats perfectly ok.I just need to know deep down what u really think.

Steph

X

That would scare the hell out of me and I would seriously go into a major defensive mode. All I have to say is be extremely careful.

Post Thanks / Like
    :shocked :shocked :scared

Oh my holy hell. Well, I sure didn`t expect this issue to come up again. Of all the people we busted I thought the Ross clan was the least of all to return. Guess I was wrong.

Well, I`m on this big time. I`ll be hunting IP`s as usual looking for multiple accounts from these freaks. Ahhhh, damn it`s good to be back.
    Taking my signature to it`s MAXIMUM POTENTIAL

Post Thanks / Like
    Time to make Ms. Stephanie "miserable"!

Post Thanks / Like

Time to make Ms. Stephanie "miserable"!

muhahahaha

Post Thanks / Like
    Epic Thread Bump
    Metro Detroit`s leader in cleaning, preserving & perfecting fine automobiles!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information