Post Thanks / Like
    Yesterday I never felt so mixed up in my entire life. You have gone down in my history as the worst possible person ever to be involved with. After I wrote that message to you I was in total tears. I suppose I was confused, upset, angry, everything you can dream of. I spent the best part of the evening and night just crying my eyes out. You broke me down like no one has ever done. I have never been so hurt even by anyone quite like you ever. Even before I ever met John three years ago, my past boyfriend never had me in that state. To sum you up takes very little. How many years do you have over me? 10 -12?? what are u 42 years old, whatever i know you are older so why are u not wiser?? Yesterday, I was so drained of energy for an actual moment I even thought about taking an overdose, yes really. As stupid as that sounded straight after i thought about it, harming myself would have done no good to anyone, I have a child to think about. Why the hell should I inflect pain on her just because of you?. Who are y

After making love with John for the first time we have seen each other in over 11 days, we lay down and talked about nothing else but you, what a time for your name to be mentioned. I cracked in laughter just over how dumb I was to let myself get so down by you. Yes you were my close friend, but that was an obviously an illusion. You made me believe you were sincere. The way you have used me and the love of my life is beyond believe. I even still cant believe, but that`s history. But anger is not the way to go, as you know that`s against my nature, but in this instance I make an exception. It makes me wonder how you really treat Holly and your children, she is the only person I believe had genuine feelings, I don`t know. Did you force her to write to me on those occasions? I guess you did. But I have extinguished my admiration of her as well for the sake of moving on for my own life.

Yesterday, I had a lot of thoughts in my head, some were to inflict pain on you. I even hoped John would have taken your accusation against his business to his immediate superiors at Crewe. At least they have the power and the resources to fight a case for as long as it took irrelevant of cost. Even if you ended up winning, after the money you would have spent on legal fees what would be left of your business? I think only then would it have sinked into your small head just how much trouble a few words can make. But dragging your name in the mud would have been appropriate. Why bother, money? We certainly don`t need it, we have enough for the rest of our lives, as for you, you may not need it either. What it comes down to is morals, of which you have none. You may argue, but ont bother its not worth listening to the bull you have given me. The one thing that bugs me most is how you creeped up to me and really made out as you cared for me as a friend. That I will never, ever forget. That is why I hate you mos

For the time I have known you yes u did make me laugh, and gave me some happy times at the things you used to say in your messages. But that happiness was obviously fake, pretence, whatever you want to call it. A real friend would never think, let alone cause pain as you have inflicted. I just hope that one day someone close to you whether friend or family stabs you in the back unexpectedly like you have done to us both, and only then will you realise what it feels like to bet let down like that.

We are not changing our holiday pland and still are due in the States for our anniversary. We still will be visiting Coronado, why should we change our plans because of you? You dont control the world! But at least we dont have to look at your face when we are their.

Don`t ever bother to contact me or my husband again it will be a wasted effort. We are having all our personal and work emails filtered to stop emails coming from the States & Canada. I also believe John gave you my mobile number, that`s pointless to use, feel free if you want but its no use, as I am having a new phone. Neither of us wants to waste our lives on you again. You are not worth the time of day. From this minute forth you and the others don`t exist. We are moving on with our life, you do the same.

And a tip worth remembering, never take things for graunted.

Have a happy life

Steph

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by DavidB

Yesterday, I was so drained of energy for an actual moment I even thought about taking an overdose, yes really. As stupid as that sounded straight after i thought about it, harming myself would have done no good to anyone,

OKOK I love Autipa as much as anyone but to OD, I mean come on! She/he is more wacked than we thought

After making love with John for the first time we have seen each other in over 11 days, we lay down and talked about nothing else but you, what a time for your name to be mentioned. I cracked in laughter just over how dumb I was to let myself get so down by you

[i] OKOK WHAT THE SAM HELL IS THAT ABOUT! This is tooooo far! That is soooo creepy Bla bla Woooof

Yesterday, I had a lot of thoughts in my head, some were to inflict pain on you. I even hoped John would have taken your accusation against his business to his immediate superiors at Crewe. At least they have the power and the resources to fight a case for as long as it took irrelevant of cost. Even if you ended up winning, after the money you would have spent on legal fees what would be left of your business? I think only then would it have sinked into your small head just how much trouble a few words can make. But dragging your name in the mud would have been appropriate. Why bother, money? We certainly don`t need it, we have enough for the rest of our lives, as for you, you may not need it either.

UMMMMMMM OK, Davids name LOL how about your names! ha

For the time I have known you yes u did make me laugh, and gave me some happy times at the things you used to say in your messages. But that happiness was obviously fake, pretence, whatever you want to call it. A real friend would never think, let alone cause pain as you have inflicted. I just hope that one day someone close to you whether friend or family stabs you in the back unexpectedly like you have done to us both, and only then will you realise what it feels like to bet let down like that.

waaaaaaaa She acts like we gave here a the flu or somthing! what a joke!

We are not changing our holiday pland and still are due in the States for our anniversary. We still will be visiting,,,,,,

great! Now I am going to need to install that alarm an the house and the garage asap

Don`t ever bother to contact me or my husband again it will be a wasted effort. We are having all our personal and work emails filtered to stop emails coming from the States & Canada. I also believe John gave you my mobile number, that`s pointless to use, feel free if you want but its no use, as I am having a new phone. Neither of us wants to waste our lives on you again. You are not worth the time of day. From this minute forth you and the others don`t exist. We are moving on with our life, you do the same.

my most famous quote " SSee ya!

And a tip worth remembering, never take things for graunted.

on or who you think people are

Have a happy life

we will, and hope all 25 of your

Personalitys do to

O boy what a good laugh before bed.... Hey after me and my girl friend.... well never mind

LOL BWhahahahahhaahaaa
    DEDICATED TO THE PURPOSE BEYOND REASON... Oakley ..

Bill 97 Camaro SS #1422

Post Thanks / Like
    This is a truly twisted individual. :sosad

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote: We are having all our personal and work emails filtered to stop emails coming from the States & Canada.

It just crossed my mind...............we are all in peril.............but if we act fast, we can spare Canada! Somebody make the call!!

:scared
    The Stable
    2017 Audi TTS
    2014 Porsche Carrera S
    2017 Porsche Macan GTS
    1996 Porsche Carrera 4S

Obsessive Compulsive Detailer Jngrbrdman's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    o h m y h e l l ! She is psycho! Maybe we should be the ones blocking our email addresses from her! It surprises me that Stephanie is the one sending all the emails. If my wife was sending emails like this and was as broken up as these emails make her out to be, I would be sending a few of my own. What a psycho person. I hope we didn`t break his multiple personalities and made him stuck in just one of them. I was going to go through and spell check and fix the grammer in that email but there were just too many of them. lol
    ~ ~ www.OCDetails.com ~ ~
    Faster isn`t better. BETTER is better no matter how long it takes.

Obsessive Compulsive Detailer Jngrbrdman's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

That is my favorite part!!! BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You are having your high quality free email accounts from "Phantom Email" and "Mail.com" modified to block email from the states and Canada???? BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!! What about all those friends you have here? How are they going to email you? What about all those real people on the board that love you sooooooo much??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!! That part just cracks me up!!! Blocking USA and Canada based email from their stupid free accounts! Tell me, David.... Can I get all UK email blocked from going into my Autopia.cc account? ROFLMFAO!!!!! AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
    ~ ~ www.OCDetails.com ~ ~
    Faster isn`t better. BETTER is better no matter how long it takes.

Post Thanks / Like
    This is a truly twisted individual.

You got that right David. Geez, what a total nut case. :sosad

Hey David, if you see a strange person walking around with a large meat hook, ehh.......trust me..just run!
    Taking my signature to it`s MAXIMUM POTENTIAL

Post Thanks / Like
    I think this about sums it up:

Tort

P.S. Bonus points if anyone can identify the source of the pic

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like a bugs bunny cartoon????

Post Thanks / Like
    Tort, we should have made that pic the Ross family avatar.

... changing all of the locks on my doors today...

Post Thanks / Like
    Lawd!!

...and the winner for most dramatic Autopian exit is....StephannieRoss.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Guess My Name

Looks like a bugs bunny cartoon????
    :up Close; it`s from a Daffy Duck `toon directed by Chuck Jones (rip). Here`s the whole pic:

Tort

Post Thanks / Like
    Epic Thread Bump
    Metro Detroit`s leader in cleaning, preserving & perfecting fine automobiles!

Thread Information