Post Thanks / Like
    Hang on to your hats... db

How dare you David say all those things to my husband? I have only been back 3 hours to find this, and this has happened. I have read the email you sent him. He is shocked, to put it better speechless. I cant carry on the rest of the day without saying something to help. John is too polite a man to argue with you but there are many things I need to say to u. You said in the email to him, that he was threatening, how many times have you ever seen John in a threatening nature?? When I have seen him on there he has always come across as he is in life, very polite. How many friends have made since he joined there, 80? 100? more? We may not contact them as much as you but they are still our friends, we cant just abandon everyone like that. You know dam well that J isn`t normally like that. Admit it, go on admit it, when have you ever seen him in that mood ever before???? Exactly never! Holly persuaded me to give you a second chance why the hell cant u do the same? Doesn`t it work both ways? Isnt everyone entit

If you ever took the liberty of asking him or me about his business maybe you and as you put it in his email "my hand picked moderators" would be a little wiser. John`s business sub-contracts for dealers in the London, Warwickshire, Midlands, Leicestershire & Derbyshire district. His business is buying, selling, and providing after sales support to dealers and car auctions and private buyers. Secondly, the legal case which he issued on his employee was for breaking his employment rules and agreements, you and your precious Autopia were never ever going to be mentioned. Do you think he would have done that, well do you!!!?????????? Do you think I would ever let him use Autopia in that way????????? Did you ever stop to think how much Autopia meant to him as well as me, it means just as much as it does to you. To cut us off like that is so cruel. Do you think we would ever cause you or other members any trouble?? If you think that then you don`t know us at all. Why the hell would we do that?

And what did you do, you made a full gone conclusion before you have seen only what`s in front of your nose. He has broke his back to get to where he is today, it hasn`t been easy, it has taken him nearly 14 years hard work to establish his name. I would die for John, I love him more than anyone could dream of, and ii cant sit back and watch you put him down like that. Is that what you get off on? And you had the cheek of calling yourself our friend. You make me so sick. And to think we and our daughter, were going to spend our anniversary time in your company!

Just think back not long ago, you calles yourself my friend whether I liked it or not. Remember that?? So that was all bull after all. How could I have been so stupid to fall for it?. Holly is the one who convinced me you were genuine, now I see different. How callas are u? How did you expect me to take the news when I found out? How could u end my friendship with you on a few words on the end of a note? If I could look straight into your eyes this very minute I would slap you hard across the face. You have absolutely no feelings whats so ever.

I cant off and on my feelings as a light switch as you can do. Do you honestly know just how much I loved you and Holly, do you? I guess you wouldn`t. You know something, since ive know you u became one of my best friends, talking to you was something else I looked forward in my day, and to be binned off this way is disgusting, its shameful, its humiliating, and its degrading. But worst of all it`s a wicked way to hurt someone. And by now you have had practice doing that.

I was trying to put in words what you still mean to me as a friend. I hate you for what you have done and said, but I still care an awful lot, I will always care, even if you don`t, you will be there in my thought, u gave me happy times. Its killing me trying to use my own words, so I have used the lyrics to a song that that comes to my mind played by Gwen Stefani:

You and me, We used to be together, Every day together.

Always;

I really feel.. that I`m losing my best friend.

I can`t believe this could be the end;

It looks as though you`re letting go.

And if it`s real, Well I don`t want to know.

Don`t speak, I know just what you`re saying, so please stop explaining, Don`t tell me `cause it hurts.

Don`t speak I know what you`re thinking, I don`t need your reasons, don`t tell me `cause it hurts.

Our memories. They can be inviting, But some are altogether mighty, frightening.

As we die, both you and I. With my head in my hands I sit and cry..

Don`t speak, I know just what you`re saying, so please stop explaining, don`t tell me `cause it hurts, no no no. Don`t speak I know what you`re thinking, and I don`t need your reasons, don`t tell me `cause it hurts.

...You and me. I can see us dying... are we?...

Don`t speak, I know just what you`re saying, so please stop explaining, don`t tell me `cause it hurts.. no no. Don`t speak I know what you`re thinking, and I don`t need your reasons, don`t tell me `cause it hurts, don`t tell me `cause it hurts, I know what you`re saying, so please stop explaining, don`t speak, don`t speak, don`t speak. No I know what you`re thinking, And I don`t need your reasons, I know you good, I know you good, I know you real good, oh.. La la la la la la la la la.. Don`t, don`,t ooh ooh, Hush hush darling, Hush hush darling, Hush hush don`t tell me `cause it hurts. Hush hush darling, hush hush darling, Hush hush don`t tell me `cause it hurts.

>From me to u can u find a way in your heart to reach a comprise? I am asking you with all I am.

This may be the last time you want to speak to me. You may not wish my husband or me as your friends, but if that is how it is, I just want u to know one thing. I will never, ever forget you and Holly. I love u both more than you actually think. You yourself David have been like part of my family, even if I only contact u via a message, thats only because I don`t want to loose u as my friend. If I do loose you that`s as good as dying. I couldent bear just to hang onto memories.

This is really hard this is for me to open up like this, but I wish u wouldn`t end it like this. Explaining all this to you in this way is breaking my heart in more ways than you are think it would. If you could see me now you would know what I mean. Please. I cant help the way I feel, but if this is the end, its going to be mighty painful.

Love as I have always done Steph

XXX

--------------------------------------------------

This email is a free service of Phantom Email

available at http://phantomemail.com/.

Looking for a date? Check out http://personalinteractions.com/go/p185.

Post Thanks / Like
    This still does not account for the fact that Ross claimed the cars were HIS and at HIS dealership. Oh, and HIS Bentley in the avatar, well we all know that`s not the truth.

Since he ripped off the cars from Jack Barclay it would not shock me to find out that he worked there. But, the fact remains he was not being truthful.
    Taking my signature to it`s MAXIMUM POTENTIAL

Post Thanks / Like
    Good Lord! I feel like taking a shower and changing the locks on the doors!
    The Stable
    2017 Audi TTS
    2014 Porsche Carrera S
    2017 Porsche Macan GTS
    1996 Porsche Carrera 4S

Post Thanks / Like
    S _ _ _ !!!!!!

I need to grab a gin and tonic and reread this before I comment...........

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve nailed the doors shut, and I`m in the shower now with my G&T.

Mommy! Let me off this ride!

Post Thanks / Like
    But remember David, she loves you and Holly.

Obsessive Compulsive Detailer Jngrbrdman's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe its time to forward them our thread? I was with her till she started singing No Doubt songs. Time to have a little retching session.

We have to remember our facts:

They all posted from the same computers.

They posted as if they were in different cities and yet they were using the same computer.

The cars that John claimed to own are not owned by him at all.

He has a generic email address that is not supportive of an authorized Bentley dealer.

He himself has not offered one shred of evidence to redeem himself.

We know he is fraud and we have proven he is fraud. Him clicking his heels and becoming his emotional `Betty Crocker` wife isn`t going to save his *** this time. I hate to sound heartless but that is the way it is.
    ~ ~ www.OCDetails.com ~ ~
    Faster isn`t better. BETTER is better no matter how long it takes.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am damm glad That I have to go to work now, this is off the hook......... I will be back at 11pm to read what else happens

I would qoute one of my songs about women but I dont think that you all would like this Dr. Dre song
    DEDICATED TO THE PURPOSE BEYOND REASON... Oakley ..

Bill 97 Camaro SS #1422

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Redcar GUY

I am damm glad That I have to go to work now, this is off the hook......... I will be back at 11pm to read what else happens

I would qoute one of my songs about women but I dont think that you all would like this Dr. Dre song

Do the words start with, "Let`s describe a certain female. A female with a disease of character and attitude. If you will, a snob. However, in the view of NWA...A #$%# is a #@$!"

<< knows the song Red is talking about.

Obsessive Compulsive Detailer Jngrbrdman's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by PrinzII

Do the words start with, "Let`s describe a certain female. A female with a disease of character and attitude. If you will, a snob. However, in the view of NWA...A #$%# is a #@$!"

I began humming that tune myself as I read his post... I guess great minds think alike.
    ~ ~ www.OCDetails.com ~ ~
    Faster isn`t better. BETTER is better no matter how long it takes.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve got a song for her:

na na na nah, na na na nah, hey hey hey, goodbye!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Whoa! Some weird @#$% here!
    2001 Jeep Cherokee Sport -- Zaino

1999 MB C280 -- 1Z Glanz

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by PrinzII

ding ding ding.... I am verry impressed you all
    DEDICATED TO THE PURPOSE BEYOND REASON... Oakley ..

Bill 97 Camaro SS #1422

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Redcar GUY

ding ding ding.... I am verry impressed you all

Let`s put it this way, I played that after many a bad date. But here`s something even funnier for you. The music in that song will remind you of another song by Salt-N-Pepa which is a remake of the same song from the 60`s.

Post Thanks / Like
    Epic Thread Bump
    Metro Detroit`s leader in cleaning, preserving & perfecting fine automobiles!

Thread Information