Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    I did, I just said I got it and would not release his personal info. What personal info? We don`t have info that I would really call personal. An e-mail address, woopie. :nixweiss
    Taking my signature to it`s MAXIMUM POTENTIAL

Obsessive Compulsive Detailer Jngrbrdman's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I replied and got the same response that PrinzII got. I love how he sends the same illiterate correspondance to each mod without taking time to check it for spelling or punctuation. You would think that he would be on top of stuff like that. I used to be an English major. That kind of stuff still urks me a bit. I`m not perfect at it but I at least try to check it for the major stuff.
    ~ ~ www.OCDetails.com ~ ~
    Faster isn`t better. BETTER is better no matter how long it takes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by ShowroomLincoln

I did, I just said I got it and would not release his personal info. What personal info? We don`t have info that I would really call personal. An e-mail address, woopie. :nixweiss

And its not like his IP address isn`t stapled to every single post. Maybe he didn`t know that and now he`s sweating because he knows he left a trail that is pretty easy to follow. This panicing thing is very interesting.

I had to do a training class once in a room that usually isn`t used for training. It has a security camera up in the corner of the room. I had to leave the class room for a minute once and I told them to stay in their seats and keep working on the test I gave them. When I came back into the room I asked them if they were cheating at all. Of couse they all said no. Then I asked them if they were aware of the security camera that was up in the corner. A couple of them actually went white as they slowly turned around and saw it up there. lololol I wasn`t really planning on checking the tapes but I made an exception for that class. I fired 3 people in that room after I saw the tape.

I only bring that up because I think John just figured out that we can tell where he is posting from and trace it right back to the computer he was using. He is turning white and slowly turning around to see the camera.

Post Thanks / Like
    I got a similar lengthy thread from him....I will not reply since I see no purpose....

Does anyone have personal info on the guy???? besides what is public in the forum?????

Someone should ask him when is he setting up his website listed in his profile.

Post Thanks / Like
    That`s the stupid part Guess, we don`t really have any personal info on him. It`s not like we know he address or phone number or anything. About all we have is an e-mail address. Big Deal. :nixweiss

Post Thanks / Like
    He just reqested for the 4th time that I reply to his request in writing. Now he is starting to **** me off. Like I have nothing better to do.

Question...Is there a way for anyone to "confirm receipt" of a PM? In otherwords, can Ross tell if we opened the PM`s and read them?
    The Stable
    2017 Audi TTS
    2014 Porsche Carrera S
    2017 Porsche Macan GTS
    1996 Porsche Carrera 4S

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, he can tell that you read it by looking at the Message tracking section.

Post Thanks / Like
    There is an option to request information when someone has read a PM. It usually defaults to it. In your PM inbox there is a button on the bottom that says PM TRACKING and that is how you find out if your message has been read. Pretty simple to figure out. He is really starting to bug now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Here is his latest message:

Brad,

it is very important that I know you have acknowledged my message. If i do not recieve a reply then that is taken as a no.

JOHN
    The Stable
    2017 Audi TTS
    2014 Porsche Carrera S
    2017 Porsche Macan GTS
    1996 Porsche Carrera 4S

Post Thanks / Like
    Don`t reply and see what he does. Why does that sound like some half assed threat to me?

Post Thanks / Like
    As for some lawyerese...

Just because an e-mail or PM was sent to a computer and user does not mean the person intended actualy read said message.

I think I will ask him what personal info he is refering too....heck I am bored and it is Friday....Where is my Beer.....

Post Thanks / Like
    OK...

I asked him a few things to see what I can make of this.

Post Thanks / Like
    It`s like he wants a written confirmation from all of us so that he can use it against us somehow.....very interesting. This guy is all about lawsuits.....maybe that is how he makes his dough......LOL

Anyhow, I sent him a line that I got his PM, and asked him if all was well......fishing for more info........

Post Thanks / Like
    He`s telling Dad on me! Waaaaaa!

Just got this message from Ross:

Brad, by my records you have read all the messages I have sent, yet refused on all occasions to post a confirmation. If I do not recieve an official reciept of acknowldegment the matter will be reffered to David Bynon.

JOHN

:nono

No more recipes for YOU!
    The Stable
    2017 Audi TTS
    2014 Porsche Carrera S
    2017 Porsche Macan GTS
    1996 Porsche Carrera 4S

Post Thanks / Like
    Where does this guy get off threating our Moderators? If you don`t respond I`ll tell David, give me a break.

I wonder if he is doing this because he is afraid we will release the info about his "friends" if he is booted?

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread Information