Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Good points Ginger...I understand the concern and agree.

Sooner or later the truth comes out...lets hope he is telling the truth.

Obsessive Compulsive Detailer Jngrbrdman's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Its the end of the quarter and I`ve been neck deep in law books studying so I`m a little crazy when stuff like this happens. As the exposed evidence stands, John Ross wouldn`t stand a chance in court. Sometimes the truth comes out and sometimes you have to dig up the basement to see how many bodies are burried there. We`ve dug up some interesting things on this topic and I would love to hear the truth. There are only a couple things we need to know and John Ross will be exonerated.

• Why isn`t can`t we find any evidence of the dealership. Searches on the internet and through RR and Bentley have revealed nothing.
    • Why the generic email address? Wouldn`t a real RR or Bentley dealer have a more professional address?
    • Why did Stephannie create and register accounts for Frank Sytner? Why did she pretend that she was him and post in threads?
    • I would like to know a little bit about the geography here. Where is Derby, Manchester, London, and Huddersfield in relation to each other?

With those questions answered then the case can be wrapped up. If John Ross is the real deal then he deserves to be able to explain it to us. If not, then we need to ask ourselves if we are comfortable having members on the board that aren`t being even remotely honest about who they are and what they do. We don`t need people like that giving advice out to people on the boards and hurting Autopia`s reputation for accurate information.
    ~ ~ www.OCDetails.com ~ ~
    Faster isn`t better. BETTER is better no matter how long it takes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ross sent me, and I think all the other mods this PM:

Brad,

In light of recent developments which have been brought to my attention by David Bynon, a number of changes have been made in effect for security purposes.

It is with the very strictest of confidence and trust that David holds our personal details. He has acknowledged that these will never be passed on to any third partie(s) without my prior written or verbal consent.

Best regards,

JOHN ROSS

Not sure what the point is, but he sent it.
    Taking my signature to it`s MAXIMUM POTENTIAL

Post Thanks / Like
    IMPORTANT

PrinzII,

In light of recent developments which have been brought to my attention by David Bynon, a number of changes have been made in effect for security purposes.

It is with the very strictest of confidence and trust that David holds our personal details. He has acknowledged that these will never be passed on to any third partie(s) without my prior written or verbal consent.

Best regards,

JOHN ROSS

Post Thanks / Like
    Me too. Just what does this suppose to mean. Does he know that we are all discussing him?
    The Stable
    2017 Audi TTS
    2014 Porsche Carrera S
    2017 Porsche Macan GTS
    1996 Porsche Carrera 4S

Post Thanks / Like
    I just got a follow up PM asking me if I acknowledged his first PM. What is he fishing for?

Post Thanks / Like
    David told him a Moderator found the problem, he didn`t say which of us. Perhaps he is trying to sniff out who got the info.

Post Thanks / Like
    London to Manchester is 321 km (3hrs, 27 min)

London to Derby is 209 km (2hrs, 09 min)

London to Huddersfield is 306 km (3hrs, 21 min)

He is doing the equivalent of driving from Chicago to Logansport IN or Indianapolis, IN.

Post Thanks / Like
    From John Ross:

A serious matter of internal security at J.V.ROSS Bentley Motor Cars UK LTD had been significantly infringed and unnoticed in which case the individual concerned had manipulated and distorted my family’s personal information online as a means of self amusement. The person concerned has now faced a termination of employment, and legal charges. As a precautionary step it must be highlighted to all those controlling Autopia that under no circumstance is any personal information pertaining to my wife or myself is to be disclosed without my expressed consent.

Well, considering that he post his own personal information in a thread not too long ago, I really don`t see how he can be thinking that someone is out to get him. If he doesn`t want people to know his personal information then maybe he shouldn`t be posting his email addresses on the forums. :nixweiss

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Jngrbrdman

Well, considering that he post his own personal information in a thread not too long ago, I really don`t see how he can be thinking that someone is out to get him. If he doesn`t want people to know his personal information then maybe he shouldn`t be posting his email addresses on the forums. :nixweiss

Errr, ummmm, ya think?

Post Thanks / Like
    I didn`t get the follow up email but now I am starting to smell something and I really don`t like it. With the steps he is taking, he acts like someone is really on to him. Call it a cop`s instinct, but truthfully, people who are getting cornered take measures such as that to really play CYA.

Post Thanks / Like
    We need to get Dude in on this. He`s a lawyer. Maybe he can help us understand what John is doing here.

edit: Whoo Hoo! 2K! I`m gaining on ya SL.

Post Thanks / Like
    I stand corrected. I got the other PM.

Please Acknowledge!!

PrinzII, in case you are wondering what the case entailed:

A serious matter of internal security at J.V.ROSS Bentley Motor Cars UK LTD had been significantly infringed and unnoticed in which case the individual concerned had manipulated and distorted my family’s personal information online as a means of self amusement. The person concerned has now faced a termination of employment, and legal charges. As a precautionary step it must be highlighted to all those controlling Autopia that under no circumstance is any personal information pertaining to my wife or myself is to be disclosed without my expressed consent.

JOHN

Post Thanks / Like
    I got the follow up PM as well.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve gotten thre requests at a reply. Has anyone replied yet?
    The Stable
    2017 Audi TTS
    2014 Porsche Carrera S
    2017 Porsche Macan GTS
    1996 Porsche Carrera 4S

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread Information