Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL Brad!! ROFLMAO!
    Taking my signature to it`s MAXIMUM POTENTIAL

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Brad B.

Oh, let`s give ole, Ross, the benefit of the doubt. I believe him. He probably does have a handfull of Bentleys and Astons. And lucky he is to have gracious Steph kissing his feet all day while making those yummy English recipes.

I like his style. By the way, have you seen "my" new garage extension? The neighbors are complaining a bit, but what the heck.

I think I will start a poll soon and ask all my "friends" to write in and tell me how much they adore me. And I might buy a few more cars before tea time today. Lets see, what colors do I fancy today? Hmmm, maybe something to match the green of the envy of everybody on the forum. That would work.

Brad

aka Manny

aka Moe

aka Jack

aka Abdul

aka Satan II

aka Shaquille

aka Mario

OMG LOL!
    DEDICATED TO THE PURPOSE BEYOND REASON... Oakley ..

Bill 97 Camaro SS #1422

Obsessive Compulsive Detailer Jngrbrdman's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I think I will start a poll soon and ask all my "friends" to write in and tell me how much they adore me. And I might buy a few more cars before tea time today. Lets see, what colors do I fancy today? Hmmm, maybe something to match the green of the envy of everybody on the forum. That would work.

Brad

aka Manny

aka Moe

aka Jack

aka Abdul

aka Satan II

aka Shaquille

aka Mario

BWAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAH!!!!! That is funny!!!
    ~ ~ www.OCDetails.com ~ ~
    Faster isn`t better. BETTER is better no matter how long it takes.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like we got the UK scrambling a bit.........BLITZKREIG!

<< shaking his head and saying "Lawd!!"

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL!
    2001 Jeep Cherokee Sport -- Zaino

1999 MB C280 -- 1Z Glanz

Post Thanks / Like
    Now, now my trusty mods... let`s not be too hasty... like I said, just enough rope.

Here`s John`s response (minus a personal note) today:

On a more serious note, having reticulated our Internet access records it is evident that the Autopia web site has been activated on our LAN network on numerous occasions by several genuine members of staff and family. However, the user identification number C9751322022 has shown to access the Autopia more frequently than any other user. The users mentioned on the provided;

SidB;

Satan;

Angie Stewartson;

have all been confirmed as alias accounts created by the user “boyercoe†(Boyeracco Kovacs) who is affiliated with J.V. Ross Bentley Motor Cars London United Kingdom Ltd. His actions have significantly infringed set contractual terms of employment having unlawfully manipulated and distorted personal information for personal satisfaction. Upon mutual agreement it has been decided his services are to be relinquished at the end of this working week.

As a measure of precaution all users have been refused connection to Internet sites not pertaining to work-specific issues. As of this afternoon, there is no person(s) except Stephannie and myself who have access to the Autopia website from our registered terminals.

It cannot be guaranteed that future incidents will not reoccur. It is quite possible for the individual concerned to access an external terminal and join Autopia. In this incident I have fully authority to report the issue to the police authority as a case of provocative harassment. Therefore, I am asking if in the near future that yourself and the moderators keep a close eye to anyone posing as an affiliate to my family. Under no circumstance is our personal business be discussed with any one on the board without our expressed written or verbal consent.

Best Regards,

John Ross

Post Thanks / Like
    P.S., Brad... nice addition. I like the whole Taj look!

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I`m not totally sure of what to make of this now. I love how he left himself an opening though, It cannot be guaranteed that future incidents will not reoccur. Yeah, sure John.

John seems too have taken a liking to me, should I contact him and tell him I found the problem and see if I can get anymore info out of him? Might be worth a shot.

Post Thanks / Like
    ok so now what>?
    DEDICATED TO THE PURPOSE BEYOND REASON... Oakley ..

Bill 97 Camaro SS #1422

Post Thanks / Like
    You know what, that doesn`t explain crap. There are 13 users on this board that all used the same email service to set up their acccounts. Is he saying that Boyer Coe just happend to pick the same email service that John did? And what about the email chaning that has gone on recently? John is the only one we have been talking to about this so why would SidB be changing his account?

And what about John Ross? Why is his corporate email address provided for free through mail.com? I did a search on the @london.com domain and it came up under a free service through mail.com. Anyone can get one there. I still think there is something very very fishy here. Mr. Ross may be innocent here but I`m not convinced. As far as I`m concerned he is going to have to prove that he is who he says he is. Its unfortunate but through the actions of his employee there has been a huge shadow of doubt that surrounds him right now. He can take it out on Boyer Coe if he feels like we are being unfair.

There is still the matter of his so called relatives and family that share the same IP Address. What`s up with that? This is some more information I have dug up...

F SYTNER

Manchester, UK

Helen Ross

Banbury, UK

Mr E Halshaw

Manchester, UK

Vincent Ross

Manchester, UK

Stephanie Ross

Manchester, UK

She posts from Banbury, UK most often

CRYDER

Manchester, UK

Posts come from Banbury

All The Staff

Manchester, UK

John Ross

Huddersfield, UK

His posts come from Derby, UK however

AngieStewartson

Derby, UK

All posts came from Derby

JoshuaCrossland

Derby, UK

All posts came from Derby

Boyer Coe

Huddersfield, UK

Posts came from Derby

SidB

Huddersfield, UK

Posts came from Derby

I am 100% positive that Stephanie Ross and F SYTNER are one and the same. In the `Welcome home` thread F Sytner posts and then Stephanie posts right after him. The posts came from the exact same IP and they were only 7 minutes apart. You can check for yourself. Its on page 3 of the thread.

Just to make that list make a little mor sense this is what it says.

These members are resgistered in Manchester:

F SYTNER

Mr E Halshaw

Vincent Ross

Stephanie Ross

CRYDER

All The Staff

These members registered in Huddersfield:

SidB

Boyer Coe

John Ross

These members registered in Derby:

AngieStewartson

JoshuaCrossland

These members post most often from Derby:

SidB

Boyer Coe

JoshuaCrossland

AngieStewartson

John Ross

I`m sure there is more to this puzzle to piece together. I`m on it though. :xyxthumbs

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree Jngr, I don`t buy it at all. Remember, F Styner and Halshaw are supposed to be RIVAL dealerships. Why and the hell would they be posting from the same place as Stephannie? Also, John posts from his house. Boyer Coe and John`s IP are an exact match. You mean to tell me one of Johns "employees" was in his house posting to Autopia and he did not know about it. I don`t think so.

Post Thanks / Like
    Showroom... the "story" is that he people in question were at John`s house for a welcome home party and Steph had them all sign the Autotpia Welcome Home card. So, that being the case, it is possible, just not likely.

I think it`s best to give it a rest for now and keep a sharp eye out.

db

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by DavidB

Showroom... the "story" is that he people in question were at John`s house for a welcome home party and Steph had them all sign the Autotpia Welcome Home card. So, that being the case, it is possible, just not likely.

I think it`s best to give it a rest for now and keep a sharp eye out.

db

That still doesn`t make any sense. F SYTNER posted 7 minutes before Stephannie from supposedly another city and then Stephannie posted right after from the exact same computer.

I recieved a call today from your wife telling me what she has done for you here. I had problems registering, anyway i am here your arch rival for what has it been now 11 years?? I hear good new about you from acquaintences up and down the country your dealership has really hit the big time. You should relax more now John you have worked very hard to get where you are today. I will call you later in the week.

Best wishes

Frank Sytner

That doesn`t sound like he was over at Stephannie`s house. If John is the real deal then Stephannie has some questions to answer about this. I don`t think letting it drop is going to solve anything here. We still don`t know if John Ross is who he says he is. I don`t like not being able to trust someone like this. What do you think about compiling the evidence against him and then taking his responses to your questions and putting it to a Moderator vote?

Post Thanks / Like
    I ask a simple question: What does all this matter?

I mean no disrespect but, there is nothing any where that says a person shall have only one user name nor does it say people shall not lie and tell untruths and carry on conversations with themselves.

JR could be a kid in Kansas or who he says he is....Is this really something we should concern ourselves with if he has not broken any of the Autopia rules. What harm has JR and his friends done to Autopia?

I dunno guess I am suspicious of everyone on all forums so if he is 12 people it does not bother me until he breaks our etiquette rules.

I step down from the soap box.

PEACE:wavey

Post Thanks / Like
    There are a lot of things that aren`t written out in the Rules and Etiquette. It doesn`t say anything about posting naked women or scriptures about death and evil doing either, but we close those threads anyway. The first line of the Rules and Etiquette page says "Autopia is the "small town" of car forums. We pride ourselves on polite, meaningful conversation." I don`t think that someone who parades around as more than one person is being polite or having meaningful conversation. I feel that if you are representing yourself as a fraud then you are ethicly wrong and need to be removed. There weren`t any written guidelines about signatures untill we wrote them. Maybe it does need to be added to the list of rules. Why should we allow someone to have more than one identity and to represent each identity as a different person? Its one thing if he made it known that he was using more than one, but he`s not. These identities were registered for the intent of boosting his own ego and to make him feel important. That is not meaningful conversation to anyone but himself.

I`m not on a witch hunt here or anything. I just want the truth. I trusted John and respected him. If he is someone that still deserves that trust and respect then I want to know about it. If someone has set out to discredit him and defame him then I want to know who did it. We have the trail and now we just need a couple more answers. Maybe some people feel comfortable on a board with a fraud but it makes me really nervous. Who`s to say that whoever did this to John won`t do it to one of us next just so we give up some piece of information that they can use to profit off of? I`m very nervous about this situation as it could really damage the reputation of Autopia for giving credible infromation.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread Information