Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, since the IP addresses macth for those three: SidB, Boyer Coe and ole` Jonny Boy we can assume they are the same person. I guess he needed his ego stroked or something and created his own little friends to do it.

Has anyone found any evidence that his dealership actually exists? I can`t find a damn thing after several hours of searching.

I think I should change my status to "Autopia Detective"
    Taking my signature to it`s MAXIMUM POTENTIAL

Obsessive Compulsive Detailer Jngrbrdman's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok. This is what I can figure out about the family tree.

Vincent J Ross is John`s father. He lives in Derby, UK and posts from

"The IP Address is: 62.252.108.135. The host name is: m135-mp1.cvx1-c.hud.dial.ntli.net"

Helen.E.Ross is John`s mother. She also lives in Derby and posts from

The IP Address is: 62.252.104.247. The host name is: m247-mp1.cvx1-b.hud.dial.ntli.net

Stephanie Ross is his wife. She lives with him (I would imagine) in London. She posts from

"The IP Address is: 62.252.108.16. The host name is: m16-mp1.cvx1-c.hud.dial.ntli.net

All The Staff are his employees at his dealership in London. They post from

"The IP Address is: 62.252.108.82. The host name is: m82-mp1.cvx1-c.hud.dial.ntli.net There are a couple times when Stephanie has posted right after this name asking if they were at home or at the office. Her post and All The Staff`s posts are 8 minutes apart and came from the exact same computer.

F SYTNER owns a competing dealership. He posted in John`s tribute thread. He posts from

"The IP Address is: 62.252.108.63. The host name is: m63-mp1.cvx1-c.hud.dial.ntli.net"

CRYDER is the Contract Services Department at his dealership. They post from:

"The IP Address is: 62.252.106.254. The host name is: m766-mp1.cvx1-b.hud.dial.ntli.net" This user mentions that Stephanie sent emails to the employees encouraging them to register and post in this thread. If they are getting email then it would be logical to believe that they have more than one computer. Interesting how all the employees seem to post from the same one then, eh?

Mr E Halshaw owns a dealership somewhere. He even has a website listed in his sig. He lives in Milton Keynes, Northfield, UK. I don`t think that is London. Want to guess where he posts from?

"The IP Address is: 62.252.108.38. The host name is: m38-mp1.cvx1-c.hud.dial.ntli.net"

That pretty much does it for the tribute thread. I`m sure there are more. Here is some more interesting info...

Stephanie posts 15 minutes before Vincent J Ross from the same computer that Vincent posts from and supposedly they are hours apart from each other.

Boyer Coe made a very interesting post in John`s tribute thread. "John you have been a great help to me over the past couple of months, and thank you for your Ă‚£15,000 donation to my charity it was and still is greatly appreciated.Cancer reseach is still though a bottom less pit.

You are undoubtly a very powerful man, and needless to say a loved man by all your family and friends. As the saying goes behind every great man there is a great woman. I will keep in touch my friend, if there is anyone in the world I wish i could be it would be you. I like to think of you as my brother, as you have been more of a family to me as I have ever had.

Maybe one day if i am lucky i could have a wife who is as caring as yours."

SidB wrote a very touching tribute.

"Your Are The Phenom Of Autopia

Men , women & teengers who have looked at this post by your nice wife love you all over the world. They love you in calgary, they love you in Boston, Texas, Belgium, the UK, Australia, China, you are hailed as a phenom.

You are the conscious of Autopia. You have gained respect and great admiration from people who have seen you and your family in a new light. Autopia is a better place for having your presence.

Autopians John is one of a kind.Dont forget that. You have our respect. I can firmly say when people view your threads in future they will always remember who you are, what you stand for, how many people admire you and why you have become one if not the most loved people here. The impact you have had on Autopia has been astounding.

Overall, family is what counts you have a family that is dedicated to you and your causes.I wish you well in the future. You have a fine wife at your side, and may i say gorgeous as well ( i saw her photo once on a thread you(john) posted not to mention that wedding photo.

This thread is incredible.Please never remove it. This should always have 5 stars as a rating. Those who vote any less have not understood the friendship John has with people here who make Autopia what it is today. By unintentionally upsetting his wife who has put so much effort to getting so many replies and achieving a 5 star rating him a lot of Autopians who have put there names down here would be upset if this fell down to a 4 star, not to mention the man in question John. This is a truely historical thread. Job well done Steph.

I wish you a safe return home. I will send you a PM later on in the week.

If you are ever in Texas, dont hesitate to call remember i am only a phone call away."

Oh, one more thing. Would it suprise you to know that all those people have an @phantomemail.com email account?
    ~ ~ www.OCDetails.com ~ ~
    Faster isn`t better. BETTER is better no matter how long it takes.

Post Thanks / Like
    So all these posts are coming from the same computer?

Our little fraud, oops...I mean friend just started another thread in off-topic. http://autopia-carport.com/forums/sh...threadid=12227

P.S-- Nice work on this Jngr. :up

Post Thanks / Like
    I did many searches last night and came up with about the same info as Jinger, this is crazy!

I really think that we need to keep this hush hush, This could really hurt the forum
    DEDICATED TO THE PURPOSE BEYOND REASON... Oakley ..

Bill 97 Camaro SS #1422

Post Thanks / Like
    And if these people are all the same, what was all the crap with this thread the other day?

From Boyer Coe:

Where is Stephanie?

I always look forward to seeing her recipes and havent seen anymore. Im guessing she may be busy with other things etc, but I dont want to sound inpolite or stick my nose in, but does anyone know if she is still here, ever heard from her?, are any more recipes going up? I cant wait to try out some more cooking, that fish & chips one was number 1.

Wierd!!!!:doh
    The Stable
    2017 Audi TTS
    2014 Porsche Carrera S
    2017 Porsche Macan GTS
    1996 Porsche Carrera 4S

Post Thanks / Like
    Who knows? He had done that a few times before in the "tribute threads". Boyer and Sid are the #1 and #2 worshipers of the "John Ross fan club"

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Brad B.

Hey PrinzII, I think we need Cop car Avatar`s for all these guys! Geez! I am impressed! Remind me never to get out of line! You guys will have my my checking account emptied out in 30 minutes!

(music trails off with "Mission Impossible" theme)

That ain`t too hard. I have one specifically for Jngr. It`s a Mustang from Doggett County, UT. I also have a second 9C1 (more of a frontal view) that blinks like the one I use in my avatar. I also have a pic of an Impala SS that is a sheriff`s car in TX. I have the perfect one for Brad. El Paso`s Viper. If you guys want them, let me know.

Post Thanks / Like
    The one that gets me is the post about the bad delership probs that Boyer coe had, then they were talking crap back and forth. This is the thread

http://www.autopia-carport.com/forum...threadid=10368

:nono

Bill 97 Camaro SS #1422

Post Thanks / Like
    All too strange.

What are the chances that three people, using the same dial-up ISP, would get the same IP address?

Things that make you go... Hmmm!

db

Post Thanks / Like
    What are the chances that three people, using the same dial-up ISP, would get the same IP address?

That`s easy........zero, zippo, nada.

Jngr pointed out as well, the posts from Stephannie, Johns parents, and this E. Halshaw all came from the same computer. Kinda tough to do considering they are supposed to be miles apart and one is a "rivial" dealer.

Post Thanks / Like
    Having the same email provider is a major thing here. Guys with BMW dealerships and Rolls Royce dealerships aren`t going to be using some generic email service. Especially one that you could find by doing a search on "annonymous email" at google or something. I`m sure that if you banned one of those "relatives" that only have 2 posts to their name that you will start getting emails from Boyer, Sid, John, and Stephanie about how they can`t seem to log on anymore.

Post Thanks / Like
    Is there any way we can search the IP`s to see if `he" they" him" her" are anyone else:nixweiss You never know who eles is "him" them"

well you know

Bill 97 Camaro SS #1422

Post Thanks / Like
    I just reason that all of the "him/them"s that are out there will be posting in his/their/her many tributes to "him/them/her"self. I`ve gone through the first big John tribute. The thought that he is also Stephanie made me kinda cringe when I got to the whole "shall I take those trousers off" scene. I`ve still got the creeps over that one. I need to go through the birthday thread now and see what`s up with that one.

I think Showroom needs to change his name to "Showroom "Watson" Lincoln" :p Great catch on this one SL. This is probably the biggest thing that a member has been able to pull off so far. Who knows why people do this? Maybe its some kind of personality disorder.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think Showroom needs to change his name to "Showroom "Watson" Lincoln" Great catch on this one SL.

Why Thank You Jngr. But, you have put a great deal of work into this also....it`s a team effort. :xyxthumbs I will be glad when we get crap like this cleaned up from Autopia.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Jngrbrdman

I think Showroom needs to change his name to "Showroom "Watson" Lincoln" :p Great catch on this one SL. This is probably the biggest thing that a member has been able to pull off so far. Who knows why people do this? Maybe its some kind of personality disorder.

Maybe it was a test just to see if we could catch them/him????

Bill 97 Camaro SS #1422

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread Information