Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    I heard that every Chuck Norris quote what first coined with "Accumulator" and has since been replaced out of jealousy.

Some examples:

If at first you don`t succeed, you`re not Accumulator.

Accumulator doesn`t play God. Playing is for children.

Accumulator can touch MC Hammer.

Accumulator was the original sculptor of Mount Rushmore. He completed the whole project using only a PC and a Rotary Polisher.

Post Thanks / Like
    Heh heh heh.... :chuckle:

Some funny posts there, guys Especially from people who know a bit about my other interests...

This comes up every now and then.

Yeah, I`m kinda cyber-paranoid and I like maintaining a low profile. Anybody who doesn`t get that simply doesn`t have the same IRL concerns that I do.

Plus, I never got into the whole digital imaging thing and I`m just not inclined to put any time into it. Hey, I`ll admit it- my contributions to Autopia are all about what *I* want to do with my time. I try to post "prove it to yourself, here`s how..." type advice anyway.

If a lack of pics means a lack of credibility, that`s OK; put me on the ignore list and I`ll understand completely.

Nah, I never even posted pics of where I messed up the Mazda (can`t remember if I even *took* any pics of it).

And yeah, if I spent as much time detailing as I spend posting at Autopia, some of my vehicles would probably look a good bit better

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubbin1
    Security reasons??? Just what security reasons could there really be...

Just like I said, security reasons.

Post Thanks / Like
    Nah, I never even posted pics of where I messed up the Mazda (can`t remember if I even *took* any pics of it).

I dreamed you did.

wannafbody
    Post Thanks / Like
    Accumulator works for the CIA and prefers to maintain a low profile as an unassuming hobbyist detailer. His cars all have armor paint to resist swirls. His PC also doubles as a saturday night special. His polishes and sealants all contain secret ingredients that can make even the most fearsome spy spill the beans on the most secret of covert operations.

Post Thanks / Like
    Actually he just wanted to see how many posts he could have before someone asked for a picture.

25,764 posts.

Time to start a new streak Accum.

Post Thanks / Like
    I heard that his clear simply can`t produce swirls even if it wanted to, despite of the make/model of vehicle?

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m thinking it`s like the cobbler`s shoes. His cars are probably filthy because he dedicates his time to working on other people`s vehicles.

That would probably be the case with me if I detailed cars for a living.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubbin1
    Security reasons??? Just what security reasons could there really be...

Someone might recognize the cars, see his posts here, and then break into his garage to steal the assortment of detailing supplies.

Post Thanks / Like
    Im sure I saw a picture one time a good few years ago ? Audi A8

Post Thanks / Like
    Anything Chuck Norris can do, Accumulator can do, but better.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just wanted to take this time to thank Accumulator for his plethora of advice on autopia.

Post Thanks / Like
    Little known fact: The Stig has been documented stating "I really wish I knew the identity of Accumulator`s cars"

The real reason he can`t post pics of his cars is because of their composition: it`s not that his cars are simply shiny, it`s that they`re hard to photograph because they emit their own light.

Accumulator sent one of his cars to the Virgin Islands, and since that time, they`re now simply known as "The Islands."

Additionally, Henry Ford is rumored to have made his first model T in preparation for the not yet available methods Accumulator would help make popular for car care.
    Marc Harris from AutoLavish Fine Automobile Care of Michigan

Post Thanks / Like
    The truth is that he`s detected nano-scale marring from flash-photography. Just to be safe, he doesn`t allow any cameras within 100 ft of any of his vehicles.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator
    Heh heh heh.... :chuckle:

Some funny posts there, guys Especially from people who know a bit about my other interests...

This comes up every now and then.

Yeah, I`m kinda cyber-paranoid and I like maintaining a low profile. Anybody who doesn`t get that simply doesn`t have the same IRL concerns that I do.

Plus, I never got into the whole digital imaging thing and I`m just not inclined to put any time into it. Hey, I`ll admit it- my contributions to Autopia are all about what *I* want to do with my time. I try to post "prove it to yourself, here`s how..." type advice anyway.

If a lack of pics means a lack of credibility, that`s OK; put me on the ignore list and I`ll understand completely.

And yeah, if I spent as much time detailing as I spend posting at Autopia, some of my vehicles would probably look a good bit better

Oh no, I don`t mean anything about lack of credibility, I think you`re one the best Autopians out there with all of your contributions. Thank you for contributing to this site so much, and I hope my original post wasn`t written in a way that offends you!
    BMW M240i | Mineral White | Coral Red

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread Information