Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Just a quick add-on: If Ben wanted to generate awareness/personal gain, he could told us a similar marketing driven tale about a special transparent carnauba only he can manufacture - for US$100.000 per tub. Dunno, but I received a different message from his posts.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bence
    Folks, listen to Will`s words as well. After all, he is a member of the Anwander family, the manufacturers of Swissol. I think that they do know a few things about waxmaking, don`t they?

Sorry, but who`s Will? Is he in this thread?
    If you`re irritated by every rub, how will you be polished?

-Rumi

Post Thanks / Like
    6000 hits i think ben got enough attention ! lets leave this tread be. :nomore:

Post Thanks / Like
    Great thread....I`ve learned much more than expected. As usual you can lead a horse to water, but you can`t make him drink....

Post Thanks / Like
    Pennypacker, yep, he is. His screen name is Wise85. Great guy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Not sure what happened between pages 6 to 12 but it was informative benvegas. Didn`t know there was so much marketing hype and all that.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bence

Folks, listen to Will`s words as well. After all, he is a member of the Anwander family, the manufacturers of Swissol. I think that they do know a few things about waxmaking, don`t they?

How to steal ideas from zymol and not be creative on their own?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SubyDude
    SD, in your previous most in this thread on page 11 you chastised someone else for what you perceived as a lack of professionalism. Please keep this advice in mind. It`s obvious this thread has tested the patience of the mods and there`s no reason to start in with attacks such as this.

Also, if you go back and read what Wise 85 had to say in this thread, he praised the quality of Zymol EGs. Most everyone would agree they have an impressive marketing machine. Yes Swissol also has top-tier waxes, but I don`t believe there`s any credible basis for an accusation such as you just made. If it were true, I have no doubt the "Zymol marketing machine" would send their legal hounds on the case.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by velobard
    SD, in your previous most in this thread on page 11 you chastised someone else for what you perceived as a lack of professionalism. Please keep this advice in mind. It`s obvious this thread has tested the patience of the mods and there`s no reason to start in with attacks such as this.

Also, if you go back and read what Wise 85 had to say in this thread, he praised the quality of Zymol EGs. Most everyone would agree they have an impressive marketing machine. Yes Swissol also has top-tier waxes, but I don`t believe there`s any credible basis for an accusation such as you just made. If it were true, I have no doubt the "Zymol marketing machine" would send their legal hounds on the case.

lol Don`t be so hasty to "chastise" yourself. That was a joke. I use Swissol and like it. I am not after Bence for his comment. Maybe I should have used a smily or something to help you clarify.

I just figure everyone knows about the "accusation" you say I made. You know swissol got sued for trademark, trade dress, and copyright infringement by Zymol don`t you?

Not attacking or chastising. You however are at this moment. You should have sent this to me via PM and we could work it out. No need for these kind of posts in threads. You might want to delete. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    :bat

To all: Be civil, or be gone.

Tort

(moderator)

Post Thanks / Like
    AFAIK, the original plans of a second elite wax company was originated in the office of a certain Chuck, but someone has to ask a guy named Camarda as well. (with disclaimer)

But among others, the Bennett (not Chuck ) Formulary Series reveal the true basics of carnauba manufacturing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sheesh! I was enjoying this thread and now it`s all gone sideways Personally I didn`t see Ben`s posts as being self promoting or "grandstanding". :nixweiss

Quote Originally Posted by SubyDude

If anyone would like to learn more about the Zymol/Swissol saga, check out this thread:

http://autopia.org/forum/detailing-p...-car-bath.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by superstring
    Sheesh! I was enjoying this thread and now it`s all gone sideways Personally I didn`t see Ben`s posts as being self promoting or "grandstanding". :nixweiss

If anyone would like to learn more about the Zymol/Swissol saga, check out this thread:

http://autopia.org/forum/detailing-p...-car-bath.html

Very informative. If he were selling something, what was it? Didn`t see any promotion.

SD how do u get swissol stealing ideas? zymol bought the formula from swissol no?

As for being sued, big companies love doing that all the time.

Post Thanks / Like
    This thread will just not die.
    2005 Black Hummer H2--No More

2006 White Volvo S40

Now proud owner of a brand new 2007 SeaRay 310
    :heelclick

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by joshtpa
    This thread will just not die.

In all seriousness, why should this thread "die?" Contrary to popular belief, there are *some* useful information to be gleaned amidst all this smoke in mirrors or "grandstanding," if you will.

If anything could be said from/about this thread is that *true colors* are starting to surface.

-Mike

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread Information