Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ZaneO
    Pretty much the same concept. Some cleaning and correcting ability with some protection left behind.

CS adds a "layer" of gloss where it`s applied, but it doesn`t change the overall appearance of what`s underneath (IMO).

Just to add, zaio will remove light marring via pc, and will leave protection behind. When used on flake, the surface left behind is the most unbelievable flake pop. The C.S. just adds an extra heavy dose of protection and more gloss.

Greg
    :usa

Post Thanks / Like
    I am so excited about ZAIO. People are saying they don`t see the purpose of an AIO type product. In Zaino`s case, if I can prep the surface of the car for a layer of Z2 while cleaning, removing minor blemishes, and adding a small amount of protection, and knowing there will be no bonding issues with Z2 even without a IPA wipedown, it`s a no brainer to me. I hated ZFX personally... just a personal preference. I found it silly to have to mix, shake, wait, clean the bottles within a certain amount of time, etc. To make things worse, as durable as Z2 is and as little of an improvement I get with additional layers on my silver car, I didn`t need to use ZFX more than about once or twice a year. Throw in a shelf life of 18 months or whatever, at $20 a pop, it got a little frustrating.

So, in other words, I`m glad to see ZAIO. I`m also a big fan of ZPC. Z-CS is just icing on the cake and I`m hoping it will work great for me to add some protection and gloss without having to use ZFX.

Okay, back to work for me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanski
    A narrow minded detail forum. You must use Poorboys, 4-Star, Wolfgang, etc. to be able to post.

Zaino uses: :banned:

Deanski
    I saw that Deanski.... My opinion of DetailCity has gone down tremendously. I can see Meguiar`s for crying out loud - it`s their own forum site. But DetailCity only allows posts from their vendors products only? I am really impressed with the quality of this site and the quality membership here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Not surprising of DCs response to Zaino. Ever since the introduction of UPP (years ago), Detail City has had a tremendous hatred and jealousy of Zaino, and its users, and it`s still evident today. I believe they were quite bitter that UPP was found to be nowhere close to Zaino in terms of durability or protection and took it a little to personal. The former management and many members acted (and still do to an extent) completely unprofessional and low class and I have never given them or their products a second thought because of it. Quite honestly, it reminds me of the antics of a certain Formula 113 salesman/owner...neither of which will ever earn my business.

My opinion of Detail City, and its (former) management, is extremely low.
    2003 G35 - protected & perfected with Zaino [Zaino, made for those who refuse to live in a world full of compromises]

Post Thanks / Like
    CS adds a "layer" of gloss where it`s applied, but it doesn`t change the overall appearance of what`s underneath (IMO).

Sal has been consistent in creating products that are very, very transparent so layering is not an issue. That is a strength of the Zaino line imho.
    Lee
    ES330 in Millenium Silver

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerMike
    Not surprising of DCs response to Zaino. Ever since the introduction of UPP (years ago), Detail City has had a tremendous hatred and jealousy of Zaino, and its users, and it`s still evident today. I believe they were quite bitter that UPP was found to be nowhere close to Zaino in terms of durability or protection and took it a little to personal. The former management and many members acted (and still do to an extent) completely unprofessional and low class and I have never given them or their products a second thought. Quite honestly, it reminds me of the antics of a certain Formula 113 salesman...neither of which will ever earn my business.

My opinion of Detail City, and its (former) management, is extremely low.

I love how the "Fuzz" felt it was ok to respond to everyone but quickly shut the thread down in order to avoid factual responses.

Its sad really, because I spent the better part of my forum life posting over at DC. It has changed soo much from the way it once was. Im surprised to see 4 new threads a day if possible.

That forum has died long ago, and the majority of its Original Posters and good detailers have all moved to other forums where they won`t be bashed for liking a non-sponsered product...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by joyriiide1113
    I love how the "Fuzz" felt it was ok to respond to everyone but quickly shut the thread down in order to avoid factual responses.

That humored me as well. At least most people aren`t so dense they can`t tell what`s going on over there.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am done with DC too. That is really low class. ...

Post Thanks / Like
    To bring the thread back on topic, if testing proves that the Clear Seal is indeed pretty durable (beyond what I had estimated myself), I may hop on board and grab some. It sounds even easier than an AW application, and that`s getting pretty darn easy! We detailers have it made these days! I remember the days of impossible to remove waxes and the like, and these new product developments and technologies really do benefit everyone.

I, for one, will look forward to more real world results with CS.

Regards,

Mike
    2003 G35 - protected & perfected with Zaino [Zaino, made for those who refuse to live in a world full of compromises]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerMike
    We detailers have it made these days!
    Aint that the truth!

Post Thanks / Like
    I can`t wait to try this new stuff out! I use to be a zaino skeptic and hated all the zaino talk, but after I tried the pro z5 and zpc, I am hooked. I believe these new products are going to be great. I can`t wait to get some.

What I love most is the ease of use and no white residue.

Post Thanks / Like
    One question? Did the zaio have a good amount of cut compared to zpc?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rydawg
    One question? Did the zaio have a good amount of cut compared to zpc?

No. Z-AIO has very little cut. It`s primary design was to be fool proof when used by hand.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Zane! I can`t wait to try some. It will be good to use after a 6 month zaino detail just to freshen things up. Looks like a time saver/money maker for a lot of us!

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m a bit confused...Is the Z-CS and ZAIO a "replacement" to ZFX, Z-PC, and Z2, Z5?

Would you still have to apply Z2 and Z5 to get good gloss? Or can you use the Z-CS and ZAIO by themselves and it would look just as good?

Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread Information