Page 34 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2021222324252627282930313233343536373839 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m with you fiddyz. If Z-CS can "lockup" my Zymol Estate glow for an extended time (say 2-3 months), I may migrate back to carnauba. Until then I`m sticking with the Zaino line of products.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 3fiddyz
    oh im really eager to see how CS will go layerd over a high quality carnauba

You`ll be a happy camper if you use CS over `CURED` carnauba. It`s amazing!

If you slap a coat of CS on the paint right after wiping down your carnauba LSP, you will not see the results.

When CS hits the market in a few weeks, I hope folks READ THE INSTRUCTIONS.

There is slight learning curve, but it`s a very short one if you follow the directions.

Post Thanks / Like
    Has anyone used Z All In One? What do you think about it?
    Lee
    ES330 in Millenium Silver

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverLexus
    Has anyone used Z All In One? What do you think about it?

Yes, I have used Z-AIO for a few months.

Here are my thoughts....

Z-AIO was shipped(TEST SAMPLE) in a 2oz bottle, identical to the ones shipped with zfx.

2oz was enough to polish out 2 mid-sized cars. You will use less product by hand.

Z-AIO was applied to virtually all external surfaces (paint, glass, plastic lighting, wheels, painted and flat plastic trim, jams, and a few areas in the engine bay). I didn’t pick up any staining.

Z-AIO was able to correct very minor marring, on par with Klasse-AIO which is arguably the most popular one-step product.

Z-AIO doesn’t have the cutting abilities needed to level swirls. If it did, I think you’d be looking at a 2+ step process, which would defeat the purpose of using an all-in-one product.

Z-AIO ‘cleaned’ the paint surface effectively, didn’t dust (I primed my pad with Z6), and wiped off with very little effort.

Z-AIO restored the paints original luster, and left behind the ‘trademark’ Zaino shine and slick surface. On older paint, you really notice the renewed luster.

Z-AIO does not require zfx.

Final Thoughts on Z-AIO

*An excellent choice on new, or well maintained paint. It works well on blemished surfaces too, but isn`t intended as a swirl/defect remover.

*Safely removes ‘clay bar’ marring.

* Saves Time, and provides a solid `base` for Z2Pro, Z5Pro, and CS.

I plan to use Z-AIO and CS on many details this year. They work very well together, save time, protect well, and leave you with a killer looking finish.

Post Thanks / Like
    John-I know you`ve used Werkstatt products, how comparible is Z-AIO to Prime?
    www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Post Thanks / Like
    is it normal to use polish on glass, lighting, etc?

Post Thanks / Like
    Scott,

I have and use Prime and Prime Strong. Without sounding bias since all these products (KAIO, Prime and PS yield excellent results, I like the appearance and cleansing ability of ZAIO better. Could be that initial polishing was done with Z-PC Fusion and the ZAIO was removing Z sealants from the test area.:nixweiss

I also have some Opti-Seal to try this week.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottwax
    John-I know you`ve used Werkstatt products, how comparible is Z-AIO to Prime?

Scott,

I`ve never used Prime as an All-In-One (i.e. as a stand alone LSP), but I do think it does a good job cleaning the paint.

The latest version of Z-AIO also cleans well and leaves a very slick, high gloss surface.

Z-AIO durability is on par with any carnauba product that I`ve ever used in the Northeast

-where we get salted roads and plenty of acid rain.

Today is no different, except the acid rain is coming down in the form of snow. Am I venting? (LOL).

Hope this helps.

Post Thanks / Like
    Did I miss a page somewhere? When will this be available? I don`t see it on the Zaino Home page. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Stu
    Did I miss a page somewhere? When will this be available? I don`t see it on the Zaino Home page. Thanks

Hopefully, very shortly. Weeks rather than months.:heelclick

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mgm121499
    Yes, I have used Z-AIO for a few months.

Here are my thoughts....

Z-AIO was shipped(TEST SAMPLE) in a 2oz bottle, identical to the ones shipped with zfx.

2oz was enough to polish out 2 mid-sized cars. You will use less product by hand.

Z-AIO was applied to virtually all external surfaces (paint, glass, plastic lighting, wheels, painted and flat plastic trim, jams, and a few areas in the engine bay). I didn’t pick up any staining.

Z-AIO was able to correct very minor marring, on par with Klasse-AIO which is arguably the most popular one-step product.

Z-AIO doesn’t have the cutting abilities needed to level swirls. If it did, I think you’d be looking at a 2+ step process, which would defeat the purpose of using an all-in-one product.

Z-AIO ‘cleaned’ the paint surface effectively, didn’t dust (I primed my pad with Z6), and wiped off with very little effort.

Z-AIO restored the paints original luster, and left behind the ‘trademark’ Zaino shine and slick surface. On older paint, you really notice the renewed luster.

Z-AIO does not require zfx.

Final Thoughts on Z-AIO

*An excellent choice on new, or well maintained paint. It works well on blemished surfaces too, but isn`t intended as a swirl/defect remover.

*Safely removes ‘clay bar’ marring.

* Saves Time, and provides a solid `base` for Z2Pro, Z5Pro, and CS.

I plan to use Z-AIO and CS on many details this year. They work very well together, save time, protect well, and leave you with a killer looking finish.
    Great write up.......:xyxthumbs

Question for combo`s.....After a Z-PC polish with a LC white pad, should I go ZAIO and then Z5p and ZCS......or.......a polish and then ZCS and Z8....?

wannafbody
    Post Thanks / Like
    Use ZPC for swirl removal and all other Zaino products can be used depending on your preference.

ZPC/Z5pro/CS

ZPC/Zaio/CS

on a flawless finish

Zaio/Z2pro/CS

Zaio/CS

Z8 for extra gloss boost after washing

It sounds as if using both ZAIO and Z5pro is a bit redundant

Post Thanks / Like
    has anyone tried applying Z-AIO with a PC?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shift_roro
    has anyone tried applying Z-AIO with a PC?

ZAIO works well by pc, and will remove very light marring.

Greg
    :usa

Post Thanks / Like
    another noobie question... is it normal (or recommended) to use a polish (e.g. OP, ZAIO, Z5p) or LSP (e.g. Z8, ZCS) on glass? i`m particularly looking for something that will bead rain on the windshield, w/o streaking, to replace my current bimonthly rainx treatment...

Page 34 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2021222324252627282930313233343536373839 LastLast

Thread Information