Page 31 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1718192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rydawg
    Thanks John! I can`t wait for them to be sold. I love how most of the zaino products don`t leave any residue on the trim, it actually makes it shine. I use z8 on my plastic trim and it looks amazing!!!!!

Thanks again for the help! It was your past posts that made me try zaino. That tahoe looks wetter everytime you take a new pic of it

LOL. That was very nice of you!

Thank Sal. He`s the mastermind behind this stuff. I like his products too.

-John

Post Thanks / Like
    sorry...not to beat a dead horse, but if the reason why someone doesn`t want to use product x is misstated or misrepresented by another poster, then it will tend to prompt a response.
    If you`re irritated by every rub, how will you be polished?

-Rumi

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverLexus
    The problem here Scott is that you issue these criticisms against Zaino but you have almost no in-depth experience with the product.

I used it and I gave it a fair shot. I even wrote a nice and fair review. Zaino, in its current form, requiring ZFX, is not the product for me. Sorry that seems to offend you but that is the way it is.

Do you honestly think if I thought Zaino was a superior product I wouldn`t use it? Wouldn`t I want to offer my customers the best products and also use them on my car?

Just curious, have you used any Werkstatt products? Maybe you think Zaino is better because you have almost no in-depth experience with Werkstatt? Hm? See how that works?

Quite honestly, it is zealots like you have become that really turn people off to Zaino. You come across like an Amway salesman lately and it is getting old. Bash me back all you want, I am done with this thread.
    www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottwax
    I used it and I gave it a fair shot. I even wrote a nice and fair review. Zaino, in its current form, requiring ZFX, is not the product for me. Sorry that seems to offend you but that is the way it is.

Do you honestly think if I thought Zaino was a superior product I wouldn`t use it? Wouldn`t I want to offer my customers the best products and also use them on my car?

Just curious, have you used any Werkstatt products? Maybe you think Zaino is better because you have almost no in-depth experience with Werkstatt? Hm? See how that works?

Quite honestly, it is zealots like you have become that really turn people off to Zaino. You come across like an Amway salesman lately and it is getting old. Bash me back all you want, I am done with this thread.

Scott,

Why reply to this thread so many times if you`re not interested in Zaino?

Please don`t say that you`re interested in CS, Z-AIO, etc... because it`s pretty clear that you`ve tried Zaino, liked it `OK`, but prefer to use other products. That`s not a crime, is it?

Why not move on to other topics on the boards of more interest?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mgm121499
    Z-AIO is probably the `least` durable product, but on par with any carnauba that I`ve ever used.

CS over `bare` paint protects as well as a coat of Z2Pro or Z5Pro.

1 step up from that.... Z-AIO topped with CS.

If you top zfx`d Z2Pro or Z5Pro with CS, you`re adding (at a minimum) 50% to durability based on my uses.

Z-AIO and CS will be incorporated into many of my details this year. It really is an AWESOME combo, and the `look` is right there. I`m surprised that Z-AIO hasn`t been discussed more, because it`s a very impressive product IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by wannafbody
    I`ve tested Z2pro without ZFX and it`s still pretty durable. I got 4 months out of it. For those who don`t want to mess with ZFX the new ZAIO should solve that issue.
    Now you can use your ZFX Money to buy the New NO ZFX NEEDED Z-AIO, then if you like, you may top that with either/or a SINGLE coat of Z2Pro/Z5Pro then further top that, if you wish with either/or Z6/Z8 then finally bring on the ultimate Bling by finishing with Z-CS ... all Without ever using a single drop of ZFX at all! :secret This should meet or exceed anyones expectations - Isn`t that Grand! ... that`s why this thread is called " Breaking Zaino news... " (see page 1) :spot patience ... comments from Sal - Detailing and Car Care Forum

Post Thanks / Like
    Rituals are fundamental to all cults.

Post Thanks / Like
    so much for the truce :bawling: what happened to the warm and fuzzy feeling :nixweiss

Post Thanks / Like
    time for me to unsubscribe from this thread I dont think there has been anything of value to read in the last 33 pages other than announcing of a new product
    2001 Suzuki Hayabusa GSX1300R
    2003 Toyota echo (45mpg)
    2005 Scion TC

Post Thanks / Like
    Can you apply Z-CS with a touchless system like an airbrush?

Best Regards.

wannafbody
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by STG

Sorry but that statement is totally ridiculous on a car website. Zaino requires proper prep and the product NEEDS to be used correctly for the best results. Sure you can substitute corn meal for flour, salt for sugar, and still bake a cake but it won`t turn out as well as if you followed the directions correctly. Zaino is the same way. Many products that can be used in combination to acheive the desired look.

Post Thanks / Like
    Question....

Scott,

Why reply to this thread so many times if you`re not interested in Zaino?

Please don`t say that you`re interested in CS, Z-AIO, etc... because it`s pretty clear that you`ve tried Zaino, liked it `OK`, but prefer to use other products. That`s not a crime, is it?

Why not move on to other topics on the boards of more interest?

Answer....

Quote Originally Posted by Pennypacker
    sorry...not to beat a dead horse, but if the reason why someone doesn`t want to use product x is misstated or misrepresented by another poster, then it will tend to prompt a response.

Done!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by STG

Great contribution to the thread...

Post Thanks / Like
    If you top zfx`d Z2Pro or Z5Pro with CS, you`re adding (at a minimum) 50% to durability based on my uses.

Wow.....That`s what I wanted to know....:xyxthumbs

CS can extend the durability of my already very durable Z5p and Z2p applications.....

That`s going to come in real handy down here in Houston. Texas summers can be brutal and carnuba with that heat and humidity doesn`t last very long. I`ll have more time to play golf.......

Post Thanks / Like
    When using ZFX you have to put a layer of ZFX enabled product every 6 months so if you choose to use ZAIO does that mean you have to use ZAIO every 6 months also? If you have to use ZAIO every 6 months that means you really need to strip all it down every 6 months and start over rather than just adding another ZFX enabled coat of Z2/Z5?
    -Dennis

My Cars

Post Thanks / Like
    Let`s keep this civilized guys. Didn`t your grandmother ever tell you, "if you don`t have anything good to say, then don`t say anything at all."

Quote Originally Posted by farero
    Can you apply Z-CS with a touchless system like an airbrush?

Best Regards.

Although I have not tried it in that method, I do not see the C.S. working in that manor. C.S. is applied very thin, and lightly worked in with the applicator.

Greg
    :usa

Page 31 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1718192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 LastLast

Thread Information