Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by blkZ28Conv
    CS is a stand alone sealant with Zaino-like durability. No Z1, no ZFX, no dawn wash, etc just a clean surface. Of course, like all LSP`s, the better the prep the better is the appearance.

This is not an over-night formulated product. Testing has been going for years (internally) not just the months that has incorporated the external beta testing reviews written here.

Like all detailing products, if there`s a fit in one`s regimen the need to have will be there. If not, well no need to worry about or purchase.

I`m excited to try it.

Poli Seal for paint prep and sealant, topped with CS, and then Aquawax every other wash could be good and EASY times.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MattPersman
    I should have the AJT today via fedex, if it applies anything like AW, I would think its already on the same page as CS sounds. when I use AW it disappears unless you really over use the product, no buffing, no hard rubbing, heavy petting, etc

any insight on the CS? just mist on a panel, wipe with MF and it basically disappears right? now looks any durability could be another thing. :secret

I guess I have to wait to try Z5 or Z2 pro because Z1 is not around anymore and AIO is not out yet
    I share your experience with AW. I just spread it thin and it evaporates/dries. Never really buffed it afterwards. By this I mean that I do not follow with a dry MF. Maybe I can get an even better look if I buff, but right now its pretty darn easy. If CS looks better and lasts longer though, I will definately try it out. I`ll wait until it`s out to the general public and start seeing the feedback first.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MattPersman
    I should have the AJT today via fedex, if it applies anything like AW, I would think its already on the same page as CS sounds. when I use AW it disappears unless you really over use the product, no buffing, no hard rubbing, heavy petting, etc

For me, AJ and AJT are more difficult to buff off than AW if you use too much. It`s really a blessing in disguise though since, like Zaino, a little goes a long way. I`ve applied several coats of AJT and it still looks like I have a full bottle. Personally, I think it`s a lot easier to use too much of AJ vs AJT. But as long as you`re careful with the amount, it`s not really a problem with either.

With CS, it sounds like this might not matter so much since you`re just applying it to the surface and leaving it there, no buffing, etc. Not sure what it would be like if you use too much of it..
    If you`re irritated by every rub, how will you be polished?

-Rumi

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pennypacker
    With CS, it sounds like this might not matter so much since you`re just applying it to the surface and leaving it there, no buffing, etc. Not sure what it would be like if you use too much of it..

If you apply tooo much, which is very difficult to do, it just take CS longer to dissipate (dry).

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleaning Fool
    Whats the longest thread in Autopian history?
    Over 30 Pages in 1 week! ... If not this one, then probably another Zaino related thread! :secret

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PINITI-FX
    Over 30 Pages in 1 week! ... If not this one, then probably another Zaino related thread! :secret

No quite!!

http://autopia.org/forum/red-dot-for...ht=polycharger

:grinno:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by blkZ28Conv
    If you apply tooo much, which is very difficult to do, it just take CS longer to dissipate (dry).

Correct! Thin is in!

Greg
    :usa

Post Thanks / Like
    I had the opportunity to try out Z-CS and was very impressed with it. I was able to do the entire car in minutes but I used way to much the first time, probably close to a 1/2 ounce. The product spreads around the surface of the car amazingly thin. A little goes a LOOOOOOONG way and I really mean that. A few drops will probably cover the entire hood. After the first rain storm I noticed that the water beading was incredible, even on window`s and trim. CS ehanced the "glassy look" of the paint in the shade, and in the sun, it really brought out the brightness of the metallic flakes. It also darkened the rubber and plastic trim and made the windows very reflective. The car turned out so good, I turned this pic my new SIG on other forums.

Post Thanks / Like
    Detailking:

Very Nice!!

This product is showing more and more progress and proof of how well it works.

Thanks for sharing!!:2thumbs:

Regards,

Deanski
    DR SHINE
    Swanky Shine (tm)
    What`s in YOUR garage? 997 Carrera S.

Post Thanks / Like
    wow..those guys over at the city are so jealous and very nervous of zaino. They are some wierd cult. Do they all use the same soap and spooonge.

I can not even believe how those guys treated some of you guys here. They have some issues and are just nervous. That fuzz needs a:bat Nice mullet! They are so narrow minded. They owe all you guys an apology!!!!!!!!!!!

I am glad I am here :spot

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, again, the Fuzz, aka jngrbrdman, has always had a fanatical hatred towards Zaino and its users, going all the way back to his useless days here at Autopia. From day 1 he NEVER gave Zaino a fair shake or any credibility as a truly superlative detailing product. When UPP came out, as an answer to Zaino`s offerings, he jumped all over it like a fly on a piece of crap and made it his personal goal to try to run over Zaino (although that never happened because UPP never was close to Zaino, but only hyped to be so). Ever since, he had made it his personal vendetta to hype UPP, just like he now accuses Zaino users of doing. Add to that, he thinks he`s some internet tough guy behind another moniker with his holier than thou moderation powers. I`m guessing he must sorely lack in other areas of his life, which is why he feels the need to be so "big" on the internet. Personally, I think he has too much "Fuzz" in the brain to keep him from thinking normally.
    2003 G35 - protected & perfected with Zaino [Zaino, made for those who refuse to live in a world full of compromises]

Post Thanks / Like
    Am I wrong, but didn`t he work for the DC store at one time (back in the old days when Four Star owned it)? That would kind of explain the agenda for UPP.

Edit: Or am I thinking of that OCD store? I thought he did some sort of computer/site administration.

Post Thanks / Like
    Guys,

We are well aware of the issues over at the "City", so really no need to bring this up.

If you feel the need, take it offline and PM those that want to discuss this.

You`d be very surprized who lurkes on this site as well, therefore, no need to keep re-hashing the issue. If it keeps up, I`m sure DavidB will get involved, so let`s not go there anymore. :thx

Well, as soon as the products are released, I`ll try them out.

Regards,

Deanski
    DR SHINE
    Swanky Shine (tm)
    What`s in YOUR garage? 997 Carrera S.

Post Thanks / Like
    wow this is a long thread
    2011 Winter Frost Nissan Maxima SV-Sport

2012 Black Toyota Highlander Limited

Club: Flex Member

Post Thanks / Like
    After reading this thread, and as a CS tester, I’ll try and answer some of the questions based on my uses.

Q: Describe ‘How To Apply’ CS:

A: Use a dry applicator. Zaino or MF applicators work best for me.

1 mist per panel, 2 on larger panels (hood, roof).

I work CS into the paint (North-South-East-West) to ensure coverage.

You will notice a ‘prism’ or ‘rainbow’ effect when CS dries, and you’ll also see pivot marks from your applicator. They will dry clear.

Apply to dry paint (i.e. don’t moisten your applicator and avoid water on the surface). If you pick up a water drip on your pad, it will effect the dry time, and in extreme cases, produce a very light haze on your paint. A damp MF, or Z6 QD will remedy this issue (after CS dries).

1 oz of product has easily covered 5 vehicles of any size (paint, smooth black plastic trim, lighting, wheels, and glass).

Q: How durable is CS? Is CS a booster?

A: I’ve seen several remarks about CS having 3 months of durability, or being a booster product. Based on my uses, CS is as durable as other sealers in the Zaino line up. It’s the first ‘spray on’ pure sealer that I’ve used. I’ve had CS on freshly polished paint (on my Black Tahoe roof) for 4+ months and it’s still slick and the beading is strong. The only thing that has touched the paint is Z7 soap, water, and a WW drying towel. No QD, No Booster.

Q: Is CS compatible with other products?

A: I’ve topped CS over many other sealers and carnauba waxes and have not had any issues when applying CS over ‘cured’ products. If you want to apply CS immediately after wiping off another product, results may vary.

Q: Will a carnauba wax enhance/improve the appearance?

A: I’ve tried several popular carnaubas: PS, S100, Natty’s, Pink Wax… to name a few.

I’ve had others look at the paint, and no one has been able to distinguish the difference, nor can I. I have noticed some fill from the carnauba. This is going to be subjective, so I’ll leave it at that.

Page 25 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 LastLast

Thread Information