Page 18 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ret
    No,no,no....this is Completely different…. Mine smells like bacon

LOL

RET

Touche`

Post Thanks / Like
    Again I have been trying to read through the 253 reponces ( almost 11,000 views )

It`s apparent no matter what Zaino does particular people will never be happy. That`s cool it reminds me of here in Ct the Yankee vs Red Sox fans. I think most of the Zaino negativity towards their products has been the ZFX and mixing bottles. Now that they have done something about it ,they say its too easy. I have to say that wiping off a LSP has never been a burden for me ,I am quite intriged though on how you can apply a LSP and walk away.If I were a volume detailer for a living I would definately welcome a walk away product with serious durability. If it is anything like the Z2/5 pro in appearance I am going to be quite immpressed. As far as the ZAIO I can`t wait to test it on my car, I have all the popular ones to test against Prime acrylic,prime strong,Poliseal and Duragloss 105 ( and FK1`s 2180 way in the back of the cabinet.)

Post Thanks / Like
    These new products will save me a great deal of time when it comes time to doing others vehicles that want the Zaino treatment.

After wash: ZAIO, Z2 or Z5PRO depending on color of vehicle and finish with CS.

What have I done? 3 layers of protection and shine enhancement. :woot:

Of course, prior to the ZAIO the finish may or may not require a more extensive polishing

but I think you get my point.:heelclick

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dogma
    As far as the ZAIO I can`t wait to test it on my car, I have all the popular ones to test against Prime acrylic,prime strong,Poliseal and Duragloss 105 ( and FK1`s 2180 way in the back of the cabinet.)

Dogma, it looks like you only have sealants in your arsenal, but you may want to also try some carnauba wax products. You will find that a quality wax will protect much better against water spots, bug splatter, and tree sap then the sealants will, and the wax will also add some depth to your finish.

Post Thanks / Like
    . Actually I look forward to using or having someone compare my sealant to Zaino`s.....*IF* this latest beta version works as planned:nervous2: If it can equal, perhaps even surpass the Zaino version, I know we did something very special.

Anthony

Anthony if you ever need somebody to do a non bias side by side test of the new Opt sealant versus CS count me in. I do all my comparison of products with an open mind. I do not favor any one company or am I influenced by what others tell me. I am on my own and let the products do their thing and then and only then will I decide what works best for me. I have used just about every polish , sealant and carnauba out there. I am offering my services to you as somebody who it totally neutral. do like the prospect of the new sealant that does not need to be removed. as others have said it will save me valuable time. give me a shout if you should need me for a test.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by flatstick
    . Actually I look forward to using or having someone compare my sealant to Zaino`s.....*IF* this latest beta version works as planned:nervous2: If it can equal, perhaps even surpass the Zaino version, I know we did something very special.

Anthony

Anthony if you ever need somebody to do a non bias side by side test of the new Opt sealant versus CS count me in. I do all my comparison of products with an open mind. I do not favor any one company or am I influenced by what others tell me. I am on my own and let the products do their thing and then and only then will I decide what works best for me. I have used just about every polish , sealant and carnauba out there. I am offering my services to you as somebody who it totally neutral. do like the prospect of the new sealant that does not need to be removed. as others have said it will save me valuable time. give me a shout if you should need me for a test.
    That`s about as fair as it gets......:xyxthumbs

Post Thanks / Like
    Let`s see when it finaly comes out. Sounds very interesting.

Best Regards.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by blkZ28Conv

After wash: ZAIO, Z2 or Z5PRO depending on color of vehicle and finish with CS.

What have I done? 3 layers of protection and shine enhancement. :woot:

Can`t you just do ZAIO and CS? Wouldn`t those two products provide sufficient protection?
    www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottwax
    Can`t you just do ZAIO and CS? Wouldn`t those two products provide sufficient protection?
    That`s a test I`d like to try here in Texas.....

I keep Z2p and Z5p on my personal vehicles and they hold up very well with our heat and humidity. The Z-CS is what I`m really looking forward to trying. First over a coat of Z2p and then over a coat of just ZAIO for looks and longevity....

The protection from Z5p and Z2p are well known, these two new comers need to get some playing time......!

Post Thanks / Like

Of course, that goes without saying from my testing of CS (no personal data yet on ZAIO, but time is now available for me to test the ZAIO). The fortunate part about layerable products is that more sacrificial protection is always a benefit and ease of use will not negate me from practicing the "art of detailing" (experimenting with what I see may produced the best appearance to accompany the protection). A clear advantage of CS is that I can also offer my customers that perfer carnuaba-based products a CS seal.

Like many have mentioned during this thread. I still like "masturbating" a well polish finish also and playing around with product combinations.

I will offer my customers/friends the best deal for their money. Both options will be available.:wavey

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pogo123
    Dogma, it looks like you only have sealants in your arsenal, but you may want to also try some carnauba wax products. You will find that a quality wax will protect much better against water spots, bug splatter, and tree sap then the sealants will, and the wax will also add some depth to your finish.

On the contrary I was a huge carnuba fan beging in 1978 or with Mequiars #26 & #16.

Since finding sealants I prefer them to Carnuba , not saying one is better than the other just my preference. I don`t care for the functionality of carnuba anymore. i will still buy them and test them though( but not on my car that gets only Zaino)

Here is what I have left and what has been sold

P21S SOLD

SOUVRAN SOLD

#16 SOLD

SURLUSTER ( SERIOUSLY UNDER RATED AND UNDER APPRECIATED )

COLLINITE 915,845,476, 73SS

GOLDCLASS SOLD

SHINNING MONKEY

STUF

PINK WAX

UV2

MALMS

BOYDS ULTRA VIOLET PASTE & LIQUID ( PROBABLY COLLECTORS ITEMS BY NOW)

NATTY`S BLUE SOLD

BLUE DIAMOND- DRIED OUT

CLASSIC- DRIED OUT

OCW

MOTHERS CALIF GOLD - GAVE AWAY

and probably a bunch I have stashed some where

Post Thanks / Like

Yes you can. Most of my tests have been either ZPC followed by CS, or AIO followed by CS. The durability on CS is so exceptional that I do not feel the need to do an additional coat of Z5pro or the like.

Greg
    :usa

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by flatstick

Anthony

I`ll keep that in mind, thanks for the offer. If my personal testing goes OK then I will be needing a few beta testers. I`ll be sure to contact you.

I like the idea of a long lasting protective finish yet I hated having to wait hours for a polymer to bond so I came up with the idea of a wipe on/wipe off sealant that would avoid the bonding time and the sometimes difficult removal of some sealants.

Anthony
    "The Art & Science of Auto Detail"

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Orosco
    I`ll keep that in mind, thanks for the offer. If my personal testing goes OK then I will be needing a few beta testers. I`ll be sure to contact you.

I like the idea of a long lasting protective finish yet I hated having to wait hours for a polymer to bond so I came up with the idea of a wipe on/wipe off sealant that would avoid the bonding time and the sometimes difficult removal of some sealants.

Anthony

Thanks for the consideration, I appreciate it. just trying to lend an honest unbiased opinion if you need one:hifive:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Orosco
    ...so I came up with the idea of a wipe on/wipe off sealant...

YOU did? I thought I had heard of WOWO before this thread, but then again, I find that the old Z5/ZFX pretty much flashes, disappears, and you don`t have to buff it off...so maybe I had the idea for CS without even knowing it...or then again, maybe someone else (Sal Zaino) did...

Just a quote from the back of the bottle of my Supercoat Aircraft Windshield Treatment circa 1976: "2. Apply...with a soft cloth...3. Before surface is dry, wipe with a clean dry soft cloth..." Sounds like WOWO to me, and they even have a product for cars now (for all I know, they had the car one back in 1976, too, I only had the Windshield one because I was told it was good for plastics).

Page 18 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread Information